Flush

You Are My Everything

Sooyoung took a deep breath for the third time now. Her sweat drips to her chin starting from her forehead, she ducked her head, looking down on the ground and put her hands on her knee cap as she closed her eyes and again she remembered Her…

 

“Yah! why are you so sweaty, not again? We haven’t even run that far yet?” She said while rubbing the now damped towel on Sooyoung’s forehead down to her neck.

 

She gave her water to drink. Sooyoung took the bottle and drank from it then looks directly into her eyes and beam a charming smile and moves her face inches closer to her to pinch her right cheek. She winces and SooYoung notice a light tint of pink creeps though her smooth face. She whines, pinch Sooyoung’s cheeks too while saying “Yah! Why do you keep on doing that?” Sooyoung just smile at her again like an idiot and continues their jogging.

 

Sooyoung felt her heart tigthens, it happens everytime she comes to her mind. Haunting her. She stops her running to wipe the sweat on her forehead using her forearm. Sooyoung was now standing by the tree and she lean to rest her dizzy head to its trunk and the memories returns to her again. Its gives her another round of chest pain.  

 

Sooyoung suddenly stops jogging and turned, only to bumped to her girl, her angel. That was sent to her from above. She will forever grateful. 

 

“Aw” she muttered and look at Sooyoung while rubbing her head. Sooyoung her head slowly to pat the top of it, she moves her hand downward to caress her face lovingly while the other is blushing madly to the unexpected gesture. Soo move her hands to hold her hand squeezing it lightly but with possession. 

 

Her heart flutters even with that little gestures of Soo, any act of cuteness that hides pureness of sincerity and concerns with love, she can’t help be head over hell for SooYoung even more.

 

“I was so glad for having you in my life right now.” And smiled a crook smile, only for her while her angel was so stupefied with a red face to what Sooyoung said to her. Sooyoung finds her reaction cute and started to laugh hard that the other just frowned and starts hitting Sooyoung’s arm.

 

Sooyoung woke up from her trance after being hit by a ball on her head. “Aww!!” She saw the ball rolled to her side. “What the? Who??” With a distorted face she scans her surrounding to see her best friend with a familiar girl from their school smiling mischievously at her. “You!”

 

“Yaah! I thought I’ll never gonna see you again! You didn’t even bother to inform me where the hell have you been?! How could you just ignore all my calls and messages! And—” She was cut off after hearing Sooyoung muttered 

 

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to make you, and everybody, worry.” For that Yuri, her best friend since God knows when hastily hugged her tight. 

 

“Do not ever do that again, you babo!” With a tear that’s cornering Yuri’s beautiful eyes. She was going to scolded SooYoung though it's not the right time for that. She must to know what happened to SooYoung when she went away. They need to catch up. “I seriously missed you buddy! We did not know where the hell on earth you hide! And now your back you cannot run away from us anymore." YuRi theaten her but was so excited seeing Sooyoung that she did not want to let her arms leaves Soo.

 

"Er. Yul? Cant breathe?" Being tightly hugged by YuRi she tries to escape from her friends panda hug.

 

“I missed eating with you! Let’s have breakfast together? How about right now? Judging on you'rs state, are you on you're daily jog--?” Yuri was again cut off by a cough.

 

“Ehem!” The two turned their heads to the source of the sound.

 

“Er? Yeah. By the way buddy, have you met this beautiful young lady here?” Yuri slightly blushed for forgetting her company. She goes to the side of girl and introduced her to her best friend.  “I think you know who she is, right?”

 

Sooyoung shook her head side by side indicating she does not know her personally, “Are you kidding me baby?! You’re telling me you don’t know her?!”

 

Sooyoung notice the girl frowned. “I know were from the same University.” Sooyoung speaks to her directly which cause for her to flush really red, Sooyoung then returned to the past.

 

Sooyoung careful climbed to her bed to wake her up but she was so stunned for quite some moments now at the beauty of the angel in front of her. The angel is sleeping dazzlingly that cause SooYoung to forget her agenda. The phone in her pocket vibrates informing her that they are going to be late if she keeps on staring.

 

The girl sleeping stirred while Sooyoung started to panic. To her shocked she stands up but got tripped off the blanket that got stuck to her long legs and suddenly fall to the angel beneath.

 

 Sooyoung was now on top of the angel and slowly the angel opens her eyelids, startled and about to scream but to Sooyoung’s surprises state, she kisses her instead to stops her from screaming. The angel was so shocked but after she adjusted and seeing who it was kissing her, she closed her eyes again puta her hands behind SooYoung’s neck to pull her down with herm deepening the kiss making their world spins slower than it's normal pace and flying to the 9th cloud.

A phone starts to vibrate again, the two suddenly lets go of each other to see Sooyoung with her tomato face, her Angel too with her warm bright red face, both were stunned in what just happened.

 

That magical moment, the feeling of butterflies in her stomach, no one made her feels that way. The feeling of electricity running though her body and the happiness. The feeling of never wanting to let her go and wanting to just stay by her side.. Their first kiss was just one of the hundred memories SooYoung can’t get out of her head and can never imagine forgetting, giving up nor letting go.