Meadow

You Are My Everything

“The ‘Glorious Yoona’ is looking so divine and gorgeous tonight.”  Compliment by Soo with a teasing smile. And Yoona blushed red with the adjectives used by Sooyoung.

“She is indeed glorious.” Soo’s father is supporting her in her statement. “I bet young men would do anything just to date you?” Directing her question to Yoona.

“You bet. There are quite few brave who visits her at our home but, this, young lady here just ignore them.” YoonA’s father answered.

“Ignore them?? Is she a man hater by any chance?”

“Haha! Maybe? Are you, little princess?” Yoona just shrugged and smiles while slightly taking a glance at Soo which is looking at her intently with a smile plastered on her face. Holding each other gaze for a moment.

“Haha. O’well. Let’s take our order so we could continue our chatting.” Mr. Choi then gesturing to the waiter and Sooyoung took her sit into the table, facing Yoona.

While the foods are being served Mr. Im and Mr. Choi begins to talk about business with Mrs. Choi and YoonA’s mom starts a conversation with Soo and asked “Do you by chance, know each other?” Sooyoung look at her and then to Yoona.

“Yes, Ma’am, quite?” Soo’s reluctantly answered.

“Auntie, call me auntie, dear.” With a smile. “How did you to meet then?”

“We have a common friend, auntie. I was jogging the other day and I bumped on my friend she was with.” Narrate by Sooyoung.

“So you two just met the other day, huh? Please be good to our baby Yoona. Could you do that for me?”

“Mom~” Yoona suddenly whines. She looks at her daughter and gave an assuring smile.

 

“I will auntie, of course. Who wouldn’t be good to such an a?” She flinches with the last word she just blurted. Its been a while since she used that and it just reminds her of her Jessie.

 

 

She is lying on her back on a piece of cloth, beneath was the green grassy field surrounded by wild flowers, alone in the middle of the meadow staring at the clouds up the sky with the soothing breeze caressing her whole body. She closed her eyes and breathes in thru her nose. Spring was her favorite season, the warmth is nice, different fragrant are everywhere, shejust likes it a lot. Everything around her feels so perfect. Spring is definitely perfect.

She heard light snores that made her smile. She listens to the sounds, to the rhythmical respiration which strangely secures her. She turns her head to the left while opening her eyes staring to the divine creature lying beside her. Eyelids that are close with perfectly curve lashes at the end. Long straight nose, irresistible lips with perfectly, creamy, white smooth cheeks that were tinted with pink. Unconsciously, biting her lower lip at the sight of this flawless angel in front of her. She is really an angel given to her by the One up above. She gave thanks, she seriously doesn’t know how this person besides her is with her, so cringe worthy, feeling so lucky and in ecstasy. She smiled, a dazzling one and continues her staring, memorizing every specifics and the general of the sleeping girl.

She closed her eyes for the second time and breathes in again, a smell of mixed chocolate strawberry & apple, darkly sweet and fruity. So sweet. So delicious. Addictive and dangerous. What makes it more unique was that all scent emitted, just pretty damn intoxicates all her senses. Like pheromones produced by insects affecting her whole being, triggering her physiologically.

She place her hand to the waist and runs her palm to the tummy, thanks to the shirt that was slightly lifted. The others stirred, instinctively touched her hand that is resting on the stomach. She held the hand, sense it, feel it and glides her own to the others wrist, slides it up into the elbow through the shoulder and ends at the others' hair, scooting closer and snuggling at the nook of the neck.

A hugs, closing the spaces between them with care, like it's the most vulnerable thing on earth. She hates to wake her up, she knows her loves for sleeping and sleeping is the girls’ best friend but she wants to feel her, badly, invading the others private space, inhaling and exhaling in the neck sending electric shocks throughout the holistic of the now awoken girl, making the latter to shut her eyes tight. She shivers a bit. Her breathing stops, the continuous air that passing her neck, teasing her and making her tense. Making it hard to breathe, the sole person that makes her feel, to feel this way. She smiled at the thought. She wanted to scream. So loud. Very loud. Suddenly, light and little soft smacking started filling her neck that sends more current while holding her own breath.

Moving here and there as if searching for something. The tip of her nose gliding on the smooth skin, she felt the tightening of the grip around her while the nibbling continues and she smirks a devilish one, triumphantly for finding the spot on her neck. The kissing move up into her jaw following the line then up to the ear, lightly exhaling, biting the earlobe. She knows, her weakness. Giving birth to the bunch of larvae to become butterflies inside her stomach. She heard her sighing somewhat relaxing too. She smile again and release a small chuckle which made the other to start tensing again.

But she won’t let her dominate, so she starts to slides her hand under the others shirt then grasps was heard with the unexpected touch. Her back skin is too soft, smooth and she feels it. Warmth. The now fully awaken girl is sidelying with the teasing girl. She moves her fingertips up the latter's back and moving closer to her. To hug her and sniffs the hair and kisses the top of her head. Then moves down her fingers, feeling the muscles beneath the creamy skin contracting. Translating up and down, up and down and up and down again. She just cannot unclasp the hook, no, no, not here, certainly not outside. She glides her hand to the side of her ribs, touching and caressing. Her subject just tensing up by the teasing and then again caressing it up and down lovingly. Smirking. She moves her face to her face and saw her eyes closed with a smile plastered on her face enjoying the warmth they are sharing.

She opens her eyes and they begin a staring contest while she continues caressing her, she smiled at her before closing her eyes to kiss her lips. So tender and soft. And very fluffy. Savoring the kiss. None of them wants to break free. They both love the kiss, making it into a passionate one later on. Kissing, just kissing makes her love her more. She thought she could not love her more but as time goes by she knows she was wrong. Nothing can make her love her less. Nothing. She knows. and evenheaven knows.They stop, but lips still interlock. Feeling their lips just like that is enough. Just like that makes her satisfied, contented. She slowly opens her eyes learning the other was staring intently at her already familiarizing her feature, she blushed. The other notice and giggles in her lips. They started laughing out loud, she can’t help it and peck her again and again and again.

 

She woke up in her trance by a call, her mom asking if she was fine. She nodded, assured her and they started eating. Yoona was glancing at her with a little frown written in her forehead. She smiled at her and eats again without speaking and pretends to listen to the whole conversation the two families was having though her heart was now soar somewhere far. 

Baby, I miss you badly.