Broken

You Are My Everything

YuRi arrived at the park where she sees Sunny getting out of her car. She hops out her bike and approach Sunny. “Do you really think sees here?”

Sunny shrugged. “Let’s find out and see.”

The park is located adjacent to the forest. When they were kids they usually go to the park and play hide and seek.

 It also the place were they met each others. It’s the place where their friendship begins and grows. The place where they learned, started to care and love.

 One day of their childhood, they were playing happily that they did not notice they were going deeper inside the forest, they keep on hiding and running until SooYoung tugged Sunny and next was YuRi.

 They were laughing hysterically until they cannot find TaeYeon. Sunny started to cry because they notice TaeYeon’s missing. SooYoung comforted her and tell her that they will find TaeYeon.

They look for her while holding each other hands together while searching for TaeYeon. They did not panic for YuRi’s dad loves to stroll in the forest and he will take YuRi with him some times.

Thank God the place where they are playing is familiar to YuRi and it not a place where lots of wild animals live in, suddenly while they were tracing their way back they heard a beautiful crying voice nearby and followed it.

 There they found TaeYeon under a cavern, crying on her knees. They went for her and asked her how did she got here.

She was running fast and afraid to be tug, she is not looking where is was heading, that is how she fell into the cavern.

 She was crying and all muddy, SooYoung hug her instantly when they found her. Check if the fall gave her aberations or bruises, Sunny and YuRi too hug her, to comfort her and let her know she is now safe and fine.

 The cavern was a beautiful underground cave with a river on it. SooYoung rip her shirt and wet it on the river and wipes Taeng’s muddy, flushy face.

After some time their parents were worried that they called the police and found them and brought them back home.

 

 That is how they discovered this place. They go here in times they want to relax or be alone. It was their safe haven. It’s a place only they know, like a sactuary, it is near the cliff edge too if you walk a little farther. 

If SooYoung is not in the cavern she could be at the cliff. Before the two could reach the cavern they heard a sobbing sound. Sunny hurriedly enter the cavern and she witness a devastated SooYoung in fetal position, YuRi and her were hurt seeing SooYoung in this situation.

Sunny hug SooYoung tightly while YuRi supports SooYoung’s back before hugging her. They did not asked her yet what happened but they just hug her until she calms down..

 

 

The moment SooYoung can speak she tells them. “S-she’s leaving. S-she’s leaving me.” With her already red and fluffy eyes she is beginning to cry again. “She is going away, away from me Yul. I-I can’t live without her. Even a day without her will kill me. I-I need her. She’s my life.” Sooyoung is crying again and gripping the hem of YuRi’s shirt. “I-I… I can’t.. w-with o-out.. her.. What will I do now Yul? What will I do now?” tears of SooYoung kept on flowing. “I miss her already. I need to see her. I will stop her. I-I can't just let her go like that. I will…” YuRi and Sunny did not know what to answer. Seeing their broken friend breaks their heart too.

 

“I need to stop her from going. Soonkyu help me. I have to.. bring her back. I have to...”

“Soo..” was all Sunny could mutter.

“I love her with all my heart. I gave her my all. I..”

there SooYoung breakdown into the arms of her friends.

----