Meeting

You Are My Everything

“Really guys? Do you study at our school? I mean, really? You, guys are aliens??” Sunny sarcastically questioned Tae and Soo.

“Why ‘Glorious Yoona’?” Sooyoung curiously asked.

"Where you people of the past or what?" Sunny can’t believe her friends.

“Is she that highly to be called ‘glorious’?” Taeng asked this time.

“Define ‘glorious’midget.” Soo stated.

“Why don’t we ask YuRi. I bet she knows who the ‘Glorious Yoona’ is.” The three look at YuRi closely and scrutinizing her.

“Er? Why me? Why should I do that?!”

“You are the one who introduced her to me.” Sooyoung

“Because we are your friends??” Taeyeon

“That sound as if it's a secret to talked about Yoona, Taeng." Commented Soo

"B-but…”

“Just tell us, you know, will never let this go, Yul.” Taeng is curios too. Yuri heaved a signed before starting, she knows she can’t win over her friends.

“Their family is one of the most respected and honorable family here in Korea, a renowned family indeed. They have a foundation that helps persons with disability and doing lots of charitable works around our country. Actually they owned the Samsung group.”

“THE SAMSUNG GROUP?!”

Yuri heaved another signed before continuing.

“She is not just literally highly because of her family status. Also because of her distinguishing qualities, everybody even girls are being captivated by her heavenly beauty. Anyone was willing to die just to date her. Practically everyone.”

“Will you willing to die just to date her Yul?” Out of nowhere asked by Taeyeon

“Her beauty is to die for.” Sooyoung said, with the Yuri’s corrugator supercilli contracted.

“Her beauty is perfect. I think she is perfection.” Sooyoung rarely says someone is perfectly beautiful.

“Ooh, someone has found perfect beauty on the glory of ‘Glorious Yoona’ hahaha” Sunny a teaser.

“Though she is wealthy, what’s really magnificent about her is that she is choosing to be a normal person with a normal life. She’s down to earth and humble. She is not like others spoiled kids out there declaring they are rich and should be praised, blablah. As much as possible she wishes no one to know who she really is.” Ignoring her two friends and before things go elsewhere Yuri continues.

“Maybe that is why they say she is really private with her life.” Sunny commented.

“She really is. As much as possible she does not what everything she does or says to be publicized or what. She likes not fame. And she does not want to ruin the Ims reputation.”

She is an Im? That rings a bell for Soo. Im?

"But everybody loves fame? Or not?" Stated by Taeyeon.

“If you have it not, maybe.” Answered by Sunny

A knock was heard through Sooyoung’s room and Yuri opened the door. Soo’s mother.

“Well, hello girls. Mr. Park called me telling me what happened to Soo." Looking at her daughter. "You are all here for my baby too?” The woman smiled kindly.

“Yes, auntie. Please come in, come in.”

“Hello auntie. It’s nice to see you.” Tae and Sunny

“How have you been? This house misses you, girls. It’s been quite, you don’t visits this past few months.”

“Blame the lanky stick here, auntie?” They all laugh at Sunny's antics

“Mom”

“Baby? What happened to you? Are you okay? Have you seen a doctor? Last night, I check on you and afraid you woke you up so I did not bother calling Mr. Lee because Yuri assured me you were fine but I called him a while ago so he could check you up later.”

“Oh, Mom nothing. I am fine. No doctor needed, please. I think I was just exhausted, or jet lagged, that’s all.”

Her friends turn to see each other’s eyes.

“No. Mr. Lee will be here any minute.”

“Mom, I am perfectly fine. Look.” Soo moves and flexes her body in all direction. "It’s not a big deal, really. Doctor not needed." 

“Hm. So we can go to the dinner later night?”

“Ei?” Confused Sooyoung

“Honey, did you hit your brain? I can call your dad and cancel the dinner to let you rest?”

“NO MOM! I am good, look.” And Sooyoung tried hard to do let her mom see she is fine. “The dinner! It’s 8 right? Look the time its 6! Time to prepare mom, don’t you need to dress now?”

“Yes, but are you really fine?  You can't faint on our dinner later. We could bring you to the hospital--” Soo looked at her friends with pleading eyes for help, with that YuRi and Taeng reach for Mrs. Choi and lead her to the door while Sunny tried to help Soo to stand.

“I think, auntie, we will be running out of time if we continue on talking. We will be fixing Soo now, auntie, don’t worry of Soo. We are on her.” Yuri said smilingly.

“She will be looking oooh so gorgeous later.” That’s TaeYeon.

“Ok. I believe in you guys. I’ll be expecting then. See you later, baby.” And her mom winked.

“See you, mom. and please cut the 'baby'~ sigh” And Soo grin. Whew, that was close.

“We just saved you from the hospital Soo.”

“I owe you guys one. Thanks.”

“You owe us, Sooyoung-ah.” Taeyeon said.

"A party~" Sunny followed.

“Right. Anything except for an hospital party.” And they laugh.

“So? Let’s dress Soo up?” Sunny loves dressing Soo for her figure is like of a model. For her slim and slender body, her pair of long legs and enormous cheekbones.

“Don’t make fun of me like a doll, midget.” Warned by Soo. She still remembered their prom, Sunny and Tae were bickering, can’t choose which dress Sooyoung will wear for Sunny likes the colored pink dress while Tae loves the yellow one. In the end Yuri and Soo pick a different black elegant dress instead. Sooyoung and Yuri are not fond of fancy clothing though their fashion sense are real good, they wore clothes that are comfy to them but they turned out more charismatic and fabulous.

----

After some time…

Sooyoung mom’s calling. “Mom, I am on my way. Don’t worry I’ll be there in a sec. Caught up a bit traffic.”

“Okay, baby. Do you really feel fine? We will be going straight home after the dinner so you can rest, okay? Or you can tell me if you want to go home already if your tired. I think I should not push you through this.”

“Yes, mom. I am good. Is Soojin unnie coming? Mom, cut the baby, please.”

“No baby, she had to go to Japan yesterday for the launching project.” As ifher mother did not hear the last part.

“Unnie, is pretty busy.” Our last talk was decades ago. How is my unnie?

“See really is. I am inside now. We will be waiting for you .”

“Ow. I see. I am almost there, mom. Hanging up. Love you.”

“I love you too, my Sooyoungie.”

Sooyoung suddenly felt guilty, since the day Jessie left she changed and somewhat forgot other people from her life, her family and friends who is besides her now giving her support and everything she need. Though in her heart there is one thing that she wants and need.

Her world back them revolves around her. Her Jessica, thinking about her now makes her heart sink in pain. Sooyoung is having a hard time forgetting about her, questions still runs in her mind. Why? How could Jessie just leave her like that? She just left her a letter, letter still left unopened. She is afraid that it is indeed 'the goodbye' from her. Because a piece of hers still hopes Jessie will return, wishing for her to return even if everybody tells her to let it all go?

Her head duck on the table, all the sleepiness in the world she owns. She had not had enough sleep again last night. Been days? Week? Months? When Jessie in an instants disappeared from school. She spoke to her professor but they say nothing about it though she can sense that they were hiding something from her. She everyday comes to her house asking what happened to her Jessie and where is she now, but each day a maid will always say she is not home.

There is this day she was so desperate that she waited outside their house all night until it rained. But no Jessie has gone home. Yuri and Sunny fetch her then because Soojin is looking for her. It’s been 1 in morning and she is still not home then. Soo caught a fever and cough then and looking so pale and weak and pitiful that Soojin did not tell their parent of why Soo was sick.

On those times, her friends too is trying to reach for Jessie but she seems unreachable that made them dislikes her for not telling Soo the problem or what is causing for her to act that way. Just plainly nothing from Jessie. Soo cannot understand what is happening. Confused if she had done wrong to her? Could she possibly hurt her without her consciousness? No, they were happy the last time they were with each other though something seems wrong that day, Jessie is extremely sweet to Soo, extremely loving and caring. That was Soo’s most favorite date they had. Their last date ended as a matter of fact happily. She cannot understand until now, that is why she is still asking why? Oh, why?

"Ms. Choi, we arrived." Her driver opens the door. "Thanks, Bob." She goes out and entered the resto and been take to where her family was by the waiter. She smiled a dazzling smile before entering the door as a compensation for being late.

But as she entered the door, a familiar, beautiful, glorious face welcomes her. Smiling. Laughing so smoothly. She looks her into the eyes, so beautiful so stunning that everything seems to pause and that it’s only the two of them in the room. The world seems to stop at the view in her front, her heart rate increases and her smile widens unconsciously. They have been looking at each other’s eyes for some moments. Not until a voice ruins her fantasy.

“Aah, Our Choi Sooyoung has finally arrived, come closer, beautiful young lady.” Her dad, she hates late. Always reminds her to be punctual. She smiles another stupefying smile for her dad and with her surprised he smiled too. Wow. Daddy is so handsome.

Sooyoung came closer to the table, before they sit, his father made the introduction. “Mr. Im, my youngest daughter, Sooyoung.”

“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Im.” and bow at each of them while flashing her smile and a special smile and a wink for the beautiful glorious.

“Ms. Choi Sooyoung, you look awesomely great.” A compliment from Mrs. Im.

“You look wonderful too tonight, Ma’am.” With a smile.

“You are dazzling.” Mr. Im turns to compliment her.

“Thank you for the compliment, Sir.” Not forgetting her fascinating smile.

Sooyoung remembered her conversation with her mother the night ago reminding her of their family dinner with the Ims, a good friend of her dad, tonight. Soo mother frequently says the Ims kindness is immeasurable. And it is an insult if Soo won’t come. Her mom keeps reminders her not to forget, for the Ims are important persons for they own the Samsung group.

She looks to the beauty in her front and greeted her.

“Well, the ‘Glorious Yoona’ is looking so divine and gorgeous tonight.”  Compliment by Soo with a teasing smile. And Yoona flushed red with the adjectives used by Sooyoung.

--

 

Thanks for reading! Continue reading and I’ll continue writing ^^