Lunch Box

You Are My Everything

SooYoung smiled, she knows her friend meant no harm, that they were just concern, in the first place its her stubbornness why they worried for her, worried ‘til death because at the same time her angel gone, she too disappeared. No one knows where on earth she went, she was not found in their secret cavern, yes, Syoo brought her there once too, she was not on the place they hang out in, not on the common places they always go, not in any possible places she could be. It’s like she disappeared like a popped bubble. A bubble, that’s been transparent and perfectly beautiful yet delicately fragile.

Growls.. “I need to eat kkab. Let’s kill eat other later and eat first.”  SooYoung is blushing pretty red. The girl and Yuri with their mouth wide open then laughs at the same time at the embarrassed Syoo.

“Hahaha! Ok. Ok. Let’s eat first. Where would you like to eat, shikshin?” Something just stays the same Yul thought with  grin. You and you're love for food.

“I think I am craving for bulgogi.”

“There is a newly built bulgogi house near here and I tried their bulgogi and you won’t regret them. Delicious indeed!” the girl said with her eyes sparkling. Yuri then remembered she hasn’t introduced the two.

“Hey buddy, before I forgot, this beautiful creature here is Im YoonA.” YuRi said. YoonA, the girl is staring at her for a minute now, she finds SooYoung mysterious and… Cute.

SooYoung with her manner introduce herself to YoonA. “Hello, I am Choi SooYoung. Pleasure to meet you.” Held her hand in front of YoonA, the latter took it gladly and shakes it while “My name is Im YoonA.” This is the first instance she looks at the girl intently, SooYoung can’t help but stares at YoonA’s Goddess like face. She can tell YoonA has a fair pale. blemish free skin and her doll like features but what caught SooYoung’s attention more was her doe eyes. They were lovely, mesmerizingly hypnotic, and captivating. She looks so fragile though. SooYoung still staring until YoonA tries to retrieve her hand. “Ow. Sorry.” Syoo felt embaarraseed not again for gawking, YoonA then giggles.

They heard a loud growl, the three simultaneously moves their head towards SooYoung’s tummy. She blushed. “Ok. I think I need my breakfast.” She said in embarrassment.

“Let’s just eat at the nearest fastfood?” suggests YoonA. SooYoung was surprise because it looks like YoonA won't eat at some cheap fastfood.

“Are you sure?” YuRi too doubts.

“Of course. What do you think of me? Do I look like I don’t eat—“

“It looks like you only eat the most cleanest and healthy stuffs.” SooYoung cut her. “You have a beautiful skin. And cute face--” SooYoung too did not realize the compliment, blushing again.

“T-thanks.” YoonA shyly blush too. Yul felt the atmosphere became awkward but before she could say a thing another growl was heard that cause for her and YoonA to laugh.

“Yul! I am gonna eat you right now if you will continue laughing at me!” SooYoung is whining like a baby.

“Okay. Okay. Haha. Lets eat at the place YoonA suggests.” Yul still a wide grin plastered on her face.

It looks like SooYoung is gonna eat YuRi for laughing at her in front of YoonA.  YuRi eyeing her best friend and her uncharacteristic behavior, maybe she could bring back our old cheerful princess.. 

YuRi cannot believe the bunch of food in her front, it like they are feasting or celebrating. “Let’s eat!” SooYoung and YoonA said at the same time. YoonA laughs for the unexpected synchrony while SooYoung smiled and YuRi looks at them weirdly. SooYoung took her chopstick and aim for the scrambled egg but another chopstick stops her, YoonA.. That moment reminder her of a certain person.

“yaah! Don’t eat that! And don’t you dare put that chopsticks on those foods” Soo dodging Taeng’s chopsticks. TaeYeon’s been hungry and pestering Soo.

“why? Im hungry! I haven’t eaten breakfast yet and when did you learn to starve your friend?!”

“Since she met Her.” Sunny interfered.

“but this lunch box is given by me angel and I have to eat this alone. I will cook something REALLY delicious for you later, but don’t eat this.”

“later?! My tummy can't wait for another minute! You don’t even eat it, your just staring at the food!” Yes. SooYoung is not eating it but instead she's staring for some time now while reading the note

'To my dearest SY,

            Happy Lunch ;)

                      Yours truly, SY'

She just perfectly know who send it.

*Dodge

*Dodge

*Dodge

“Oh Soo! Just a portion of it please!”

“no!”

“…”

“Taeng? I’ll buy you lunch, everything you want in the cafetaria but not this please?”

“really?!” TaeYeon’s eyes were sparkling

“what?! Your buying Taeng’s lunch?! Buy us too!!” Yul said.

“no. buy you own Kwon.”

“your being unfair!”

“lets go!” TaeYeon was happy for having a free lunch today. Soo packed the lunch box again and they run to the cafeteria to eat.

 

 

Right after they finished eating. Someone calls Soo

“Soo.”

“hey. you left something for me. Thank you” SooYoung was happy hearing her soft voice, even smiling like an idiot.

“did you enjoy it?” =)

“I did. One of my unforgettable meal. Thank you, really. I appreciate it. But I would like it more if it's you I found under my desk but I really like it!”

 “glad you like it!” Smiling.

“…”

“hey baby?”

“hm?” SooYoung is being a baby, smiling on the other line, she loves it when She calls her baby, she thought its worth cringing.

“I miss you.” Blushed.

“I miss you too. I hate not to see you and be without you even for a day. Thank you for being with me thru your cooking. I tasted the l-o-v-e. and it makes me happy” though Soo is upset she still manage to be mushy.

“really? *giggles* your so sweet. Baby? I have to go, they need me now. I just escaped to hear you voice for energy.”

“is that so?” suddenly  SooYoung was filled with gloominess at the same time tingling sensation in her stomach.

“Baby, take care, I’ll return soon. Take your rest and sleep tight. Good night”

“you too. I super miss you. Good night”

“…”

“…”

“baby? Hang up now?”

“you first.”

“okay. I love you. Bye.”

“I so love you too. Bye.” SooYoung was only waiting for the 3 magical words before hanging up. That night SooYoung can't sleep thinking about her and solely her. She misses her angel so much.

 

 

 

 

----