Friends

You Are My Everything

“Hey, Soo? Hey?” Yuri kept on snapping her finger in front of SooYoung’s face for the latter had been deep in her trance again.

“H-huh?” SooYoung seems a little confused on what is happening in her surroundings. She looks at the girl in her side that can’t hold her laugher and starts to giggle over her cute confused reaction.

“You’re spacing out Choi.” Yuri then smacks SooYoung’s head.

“Aw! You Kwon! It’s the second time you hit me this day! Are you planning to strangle me and so I’ll end up in the hospital?!” SooYoung said while grabbing Yuri’s shirt and shaking her non-stop and the girl still giggling because of the two kid-like giants who are bickering.

“Yes! I’m planning to send you to the hospital so you cannot run away again!” Yuri blurted out. Yuri notices the change in SooYoung’s smiling face, she again see the sadness in her eyes. Only SooYoung’s dearest friends can tell that she is in pain behind her smiling face. The pain she did not want to share with others, again. Its not like she does not trust them or she’s the loner type or what, but it is one of her learned character, she’ll rather suffer alone than bug her friends again. She did not want to bother them, not again, because of the same reason. It’s a unique thing about her, they may say, but her friends dislike it, her  choosing not to confine with them. She needs time to be alone, her friends understands that but they still want to tell her that they will and forever will stay by her side no matter what happens, they will support her. They always remind her of their ‘one for all, all for one’ rule.

SooYoung drifts from her past.

“Taengoo, answer the phone..” SooYoung is crying in front of TaeYeon’s house holding her phone over her ears. She needs TaeYeon now more than ever, they had another huge fight and SooYoung’s been paranoid and don’t know what to do about it.

“Yow, Youngie! What’s up?” TaeYeon answers the phone cheerfully.

“Where are you? I am in front of your house, Midget!” while sobbing she still manage to friend.

“A-are you crying? W-what happened? I am with the chorale, were at the airport and heading to Jeju for recreation haven’t I told you that the day before yesterday?” TaeYeon explains, she remembers notifying Syoo about it, crap' that is the time she started to worry. Sooyoung never forgets some things like this unless she is not in herself and the only times SooYoung would go to their house without informing her beforehand is when she needs TaeYeon the most. It means its urgent and important for her friend and cannot wait for another day.

SooYoung was stunned as she remembered her friend scheduled today and it frustrates her more because she know TaeYeon needs this recreation to relief her stressed from school and bothering her today is not the best idea at all. TaeYeon is the president of their school chorale carrying the huge responsibility making sure everything is settled, for the national competition is in the corner. Taeng had been busy the whole school year preparing, giving her all for the competition and SooYoung knew how stressed and tired TaeYeon is. SooYoung just know she can’t ruin her friend’s trip. “Ahh. N-no! I’m not c-crying. I caught a cold last night for staying up late outside the house. I was planning to surprise you and s-share the cold with you” SooYoung just can’t hold her tears. “Take care in your trip Midget. Bring me something when you return ok? Byee!” And SooYoung hung the phone. She know she can’t fool TaeYeon that why she ended the call immediately, she cannot let her worry for her.

TaeYeon started to call Yuri, the latter is not picking up. She looks at her watch, the time is 4:15, 15 more minutes before the end of YuRi's Yoga class. She tries to dial Sunny’s number, good thing she picks the phone up in the 3rd ring. “Hello, my love!! Did you miss me already? Are you at the airport now? Aren’t you late yet?”

“Yaah! Look for Soo! I think she needs us. Did she call you?” TaeYeon ignoring Sunny’s antics.  

“What? Why? Yes, I received 12missed call from her before answering your call. What happened?” said Sunny.

“That’s why I called you! I think its about hmm, her. Soo been crying and I just can’t leave the chorale in this trip. They will go chaotically crazy!” TaeYeon knows why SooYoung is crying. She just knew, they've been best friends since birth.

“Her?? Did something happened again?” Sunny asked.

TaeYeon’s flight is in minutes so her members had been calling for her.

“Yah! I have to go! I’ll call you when we arrived. Run for Soo and take care of her while I’m away, arasso?!” TaeYeon drop the call.

Sunny called for Yuri and they met at the one place they know Soo would go.

 

----

*the italic part are the past.

Thank you very much for reading and subscribing! =) I think I will update again later.  :)