Memories

You Are My Everything

Stepping out of the plane, breathing the cold breeze of air she felt her heart not beating its normal pace. As she looks around her surrounding a smile creep her smooth creamy face but again felt the nervousness. Why did she return? And now she is questioning herself of her decision of coming back. That all she thinks of the whole ride back home. Home? Yes, this was her home, the place where she used to live, to love and cherish. This place was once her happy place, the place where she was born and her wonderland. Sweat forming her hands as she tightens her grip to her purse. She now arrived at the airport earlier than expected; she feels the familiarity of the ground she is stepping on. I miss her.  Suddenly a memory of her childhood returns…

“Unni! I miss you!” Yoona is really happy seeing her unni is back.

“I miss you too Yoona, how have you been doing when I am not around? I hope you did not do anything silly again?” Smiling ear to ear as Yoona hug her tight, she likes it.

“I have not done something wrong unni. I’ve been a very good dongsaeng when you’re away.” Yoona was such a sweet and lovely kid.

“Hey I have brought something for you. Here.” While smiling with her eyes.

“Hm. You always buy me things unni. But how could I return all this? You are so good to me. Always good to me.”

“What are you talking about? You’re exaggerating, baby. I give you those and expect nothing in return. I love giving you things, you know and I know it suits you.” And winks.

Now Yoona is pouting really cute and quite in a flush that her unni pinches her cheeks. Who would not love this kid?

“Yaah! Unni! O-ouch! Please stop doing that. My cheeks.. unnnniiii!!” Her cheeks are now redder because of the pinching, that gives her charming face an exasperating loveliness, this kid is magically beautiful. So untrue.

“Aigoo, my baby dongsaeng is really cute. Why don’t you open my present for you, Yoona?” for her this is the best gift so far that she had given her. She watches her while the kid touches her face then wrecking the wrapper of the box and swear she saw Yoona shines, her smile that graceful, lovely after seeing the pretty necklace with a cute pendant heart with the letter Y inside it and embedded with some diamonds. She did not tell Yoona that they were real diamonds in a white gold necklace, for the kid my not accept it if she knows though they where only tiny diamonds but still dimonds. It was a customized necklace designed by herself and only for her dongsaeng.

“Unni..” speechless.

“Let me put it on you. See, it really suits you.” Turning Yoona around and smiling her eyesmile that makes Yoona blush even more. The necklace enhances Yoona’s beauty more. A goddess inside her indeed.

“T-thank you unni.” She hugs her unni just right and perfect. The warm they share will forever live in their hearts.

“This is me, so take care of that, ne?” Wearing an adorable smile.

“You??” Questioned the confused Yoona.

“Yep! When I am not around and every time you miss me just hold that necklace and you will feel and know that I am beside you always, it will be a reminder of the warmth we shared together. That is why it is near here.” While pointing to Yoona’s chest with the incredible smile that is plastered in her smooth face.

She is smiling alone while remembering her cute times with her dongsaeng. It is still early and she went outside to wait for Yoona and try to catch some fresh air. I really miss her. How is she now? I bet she gotten prettier. I can’t wait to see her. I hope she didn’t got thinner. She is so excited with the thoughts of seeing her dongsaeng. Is she alright now? Suddenly a realization strikes her. Why is she still concern with her dongsaeng after leaving her? How could she hurt her and give her pain? But everything was beyond her control. She never forgives herself for hurting her back then. And now she still has the guts to call and asked her a favor? What kind of unni she is.

“Yoona I’ll be leaving.. O-on Monday..” They were sitting at the swing side by side.

“Hm? Again? And where are you going? Can I come with you? You said you’ll take me with you on your next trip, you promise me that right?” Yoona is swing happily like a kid should do.

“Ah yeah about that, I am sorry I think I cannot keep that promise..” She hates to break her promise to this little girl.

“W-why? But we did the pinky swear and nobody can broke that.” Yoona frowns cutely while halting her swing not sure if she wanted to hear the next thing. She is starting to feel nervous.

“I, we, my family will be going to US and—” And she hates what will she have to say next.

“Can’t I come with you? I’ll asked mom to allow me to join you. I want to be with you unni. I want to be beside you wherever you go. Why can you just allow me to do that?” Crystal tears are now forming into her eyes.

“No, Yoona, that’s not easy as you think. I like having you around but we will be living there. And your mom won’t permit you.” And she hates to see her cry, be hurt .

 “L-live there? Why? You’re leaving me alone again? B-but unni.” Yoona is now crying hard. She hates leaving her, and especially she is hating herself now for this is all because of her.

“I am sorry Yoona. I intend not to leave you. You know that right? Sshh. Sshh. Stop crying my precious kid.” She tries to soothe her but the kid still won’t stop her crying.

She woke up in her trance for she heard a thud. She looks around her and saw someone on the floor. A girl fell on the ground, she come and reach for her. She was stunned right after turning and seeing the girls face. What a beautiful woman lying on the road.

“Hey? Miss are you okay?” she is shaking the girl violently.

“W-where are y-you?” small but audible words came from the girl and a lone tear.

“W-hat? No. Hey? H-hey? Wake up. H-heeey?!”