Yoona

You Are My Everything

Sooyoung is dizzy and starting to feel unwell, her head is aching pretty badly so Yuri is the one driving. Sooyoung frequently experiencing pain in her head this past few day but she didn’t mind for it does not hinder her from doing things she like but Yuri is being careful, once when they were kids she had witness Sooyoung complains and suffered with so much head hurts the whole day that Sooyoung locked herself in her room until the end of day and cried herself to sleep ‘til the pain goes away.

Yoona feeling uneasy with the thoughts of her unni arriving. Her feeling is messy. She misses her unni so badly, her caring for her, love and adoration. Yes, her unni adores her and gives her all the attention, she like that thought but her unni also has this fondness of giving her gifts, expensive ones though she know she cannot reject the gifts for she knows her unni will feel bad if she did. So she accepts them all and cherish them until know she still keeps them in her house and she still wears her favorite gift from her. The necklace. And she develops this strange habit of holding it whenever she is nervous, anxious, scared or happy because she holds the words her unni said back then. That it will be as if she is next to her. Sooyoung notice that she is touching her clavicle.

“Are you alright Yoong? You look a bit pale?”

“I-i am fine.”

“It looks to me like you hardly breathe? You sure?”

“I am okay. Don’t mind me.” She tried to smile to assure Soo.

“Really? Let me check.” Sooyoung is being skeptic so she nears her face to Yoona’s chest tried to listen to her heartbeat to know if she is lying.

“Y-yaah Syoo. W-what are you doing?" Yoona blushed and Sooyoung lifted her face to see Yoona’s. Her eyes running thru Yoona’s perfect swan neck to her perfect rosy red lips that Sooyoung needs to swallow the lumps that formed in to Yoona’s perfectly shape nose and finally meeting and staring and stunned at the girl’s dazzling doe eyes.

Hastily the car stops and Sooyoung not wearing her seatbelt fell.

“Yaah! Kwon Yul, what’s with the sudden stop!”

“Wooh! I am sorry, I need to stop because a dog ran across the road.” She turn her head back to check on them. “You guys fine? Hey, Choi Soo what are you doing down there??”

“All thanks of you, Yul. I think I broke my nose.” Sooyoung is pouting like a baby.

“Haha. I didn’t plan killing you buddy. I am sorry. Haha but you supposed to be putting that seatbelt!” She unbuckles her seatbelt and reach for Soo to help her seat and fasten her into the seatbelt like a baby. “There you go buddy. Now just sit there and rest, will you? Don’t be a baby.”

“But I am your baby, Yul.” Sooyoung smiling her naughty smile while wiggling her brows.

“In your dreams Soo and stops doing that!!”

It’s been a long time since their last farewell and Yoona is pretty missing her unni because of this two. Their memories together were still vivid in her, how could she forget those? They are part of her now, of who she is. Her precious unni. How could she forget her? The things her unni had done for her? All those things are still valued by her, she wants to return all the good things she had done to her. But how? She was just a kid back then. Can’t even protect herself. Or ask her to stay. 

They are not blood related but she was treated more than that. She remembered her unni fighting those kids who bullied her. She is crying and does not understand why they bullied her, she haven’t done wrong things to them and she does not know them either. She gave her lunch one time and money for she thought it would make the bullies go away but they threw away the lunch and took the money, the bullying continues but her unni manage to stop all the bullying. Her unni protected her. Take cares of her and worried for her. That day will never be forgotten. The only person who showed her kindness and love, who befriended her and treats her like a sibling. Her loving unni, she miss her so much. How could she return all the loving and caring given? All she have done was to remembered them and cherished. No hurtful feeling for her loving unni.

“You fine? Don’t be afraid for they will never come back and if they did, trust me and I will protect you.”

Yoona was crying hard and she panicked because her crying won’t stop. Not knowing what to do. She is still scared.

“H-hey? Why are you still crying?” She does not know what to do so she hugs the crying girl. It felt warm and the hug was gentle, Yoona felt secured with the hug it soothes her. She never felt this feeling before is so new to her though Yoona was from a wealth family she never really experienced being cared like this, her parents gave her everything she needs and wants in life still she is longing for her family to care for her, to go home with a mother waiting for her to tell all the things that happened that day and a father who must protect her in anyways and bring security to the family. She is longing for that. Isn’t the family being the first friend to own? Quality times are needed for a family to strengthen the bonds but with Yoona’s parents the company became they priority forgetting they daughter, they thought material things will make their kid happy and if they work more hard, the sufferings will end. Having busy parents they somehow neglected Yoona, it pained her of course. She can’t share her pain with her family, no support, no one to hold in times of breakdown, no one to give her strength that she needed. What to do with wealth if you cannot share it with family? But this stranger, strange but from that day, she became her family to really feel that she is care like the way she wanted, needed. She is family.

She hugs the strange stranger back and sobs not because she was hurt but because she felt protected, secured and cared. She knows her not but her heart knows that she is good, different from others. Yoona being pretty and wealthy is being envied by anyone that is why they bullied her, hurt her and not bothering to understand her. They never understand the pain she is in because they can only see their own hurts. Who would mind others pain when you cannot even end yours?  But this stranger knows Yoona situation. Seeing her bullied everyday not even fighting them back the concerned grew even much higher until this day. She cannot take it anymore, she has to stop this. The hurting, the suffering and the pain. She promised to guard this kid and will not let anyone hurt her anymore, this innocent kid needs love and need not to be hurt. 

 

-----