Flashback inside a Dream

You Are My Everything

“Choi Sooyoung? Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Where the hell are you!?” She tried flicking the switch again but still the light won’t turn on. “What happened here? Why there is no light in here?” she closed the door and head to the kitchen for flashlight but heard a scratch somewhere in the darkness and she grabs something in her bag, a pepper spray. Oh no. She change her bag again which means the spray is on her other bag. Why the hell when she changes her bag something like this happens?

Sooyoung will definitely get mad at her, she gave Jessica 3 pepper spray and 4 stunners yet Jessica with her fondness in shopping likes everything which includes bags. She is so eyeing this black bag that she instantly brought it last night and excited to used it today, lazy to prepare her things for tomorrow but wakes up late again for school and remember to stuff only her lipstick, her powder, notebook, wipes and mirror. Yes, she even forgot her pen that she has to borrow from Sooyoung for their quiz that day. Sooyoung sulked that her girlfriend, forgetting their couple pen. It was her gift to her on their 1st month with engraved ‘SY<3’

“Yah Sooyoung-ah, lemme see your pen?”

“Huh? Why?”

“Just give that to me.” But she snatches it away from Sooyoung anyway.

“Yah, Sooyoung-ah, why are this both with YOUR initials?! I thought you got J under your pen! Are you a narcissistic Soo?

“W-what? Narcissistic??”

“What? I assume because isn’t supposed to be couple pen meant your pen should have MY initial.”

“You’re unbelievable Sooyeon you even called me narcissistic and look who is talking.”

“Am not.” Jessica said coolly.

“Like I don’t know what is inside your bag.”

“You rummaged over my bag?”

“At least you admit you bag is untidy with your lipsticks and powder and other make ups with few notes”

“I didn’t say my bag is messy and it’s just disarranged still I have everything I need in my bag”

“You don’t even have a pen in your bag the whole semester!”

“I have, now,” Waving the pen in front of Sooyoung. “Ms. Narcissistic gave me one of the gift she bought for herself.”

“Labeled me with narcissistic again and.. “

“And what? Why, em I not right? You love yourself too much you even put your own initials on our couple pen?”

“It should not be our couple pens then if it’s only owns MY initials SooYeon-ah.” Emphasizing the last word. Jessica didn’t think Soo could get angry easily.

“I can’t believe this. My girlfriend has a disorder.” More like she is speaking to herself than to Sooyoung now. “Why didn’t I see this?“

“What?!” But Sooyoung  felt butterflies in her stomach at the mention of “my girlfriend” it felt weird but nonetheless she is happy hearing it from Jessica.

“Don’t tell me you have temper issues too?” Jessica is pouting like a cat.

“Seriously SooYeon-ah?” She turned her back at Jessica and hugs the pillow of the couch.

“Yah, Soo? Are you mad already? Guess my girlfriend is really easy to piss.”

Jessica pokes Sooyoung at her back but no response from the latter. She did it again but still no reaction.

“Hey,” Sooyoung still did not bulge.

 

Sooyoung turned around after a minute sulking that she finds Jessica nowhere behind her or in the other part of the living room. And sulk even more and whisper “Sooyeon-ah, where are you?” she felt a hand snake around her waist and a small body pressed at her thin back warming her heart. After sometime Jessica rolls Sooyoung around and caresses her left cheek. Sooyoung blushed at the skin ship and blushed even more as she felt Jessica’s lips on her right cheek.

“Thank you for the gift, Sooyoungie.” Sooyoung heart beating rapidly and even swell with Jessica’s dazzling smile that is only for her, she didn’t even realized she was actually stunned. “I feel special.”

“B-but it was just a pen.”

“Yeah, with OUR initials.” And she pecks Sooyoung on the cheek again. “Yet don’t flatter yourself.”  From behind Sooyoung ear Jessica revealed a blue small box. She opened it and Sooyoung practically gawk at the things inside the box.

“You look stupid, Sooyoung. Close your mouth.” And Jessica elevated Sooyoung jaw back to its place pulling the round thing inside the box and held Sooyoung’s hand. There was a slight tremor, and hard to lift her head to look at Sooyoung, her heart suffering tachycardia, she memorized her speech many times before this but now feels like there is something obstructing , suddenly did not know what to say. Crap. She tries to lift her head only to meet by a soft and loving gaze. "Screw it. Choi Summer Sooyoung, I know we should take things slowly but I want the world to know that, I, Jessica Jung Sooyeon took you're heart and will never let anyone snatch it from me. You're mine and only mine.” And slide the ring to Sooyoung’s finger. And kiss her tenderly.

Sooyoung look down to the box and found the other ring, she pulled it, stares at it for a moment and slid it to Jessica’s finger. " I am speechless. I know you are mine too, only mine. Definitely mine, ahh.that's beautiful." Smiles and adds “SY, the narcissistics couple’.”

“Yes, narcissistic.” The two laughing a their antics.

“When did you learn the magic?” 

“Learned it easily from a friend.” And kisses her possessively.

“So full of yourself. Possessive narcissistic Sooyeon.” Smirk. And received a spank from Jessica. "Aww, who is this friend?"

"A special one, we practically spend time 24/7 to learn it"

"What?!" Sooyoung felt jealous, Jssica never actually slept even for a night at their house. "Who is this special friend of yours?" Painted with jealousy. She knows many guys hitting on her and tries to steal her attention with anything. Maybe one, did a magic on her, and knowing how Jssica could easily get amazed.. She stops her thought.

Laughs. "Are you jealous? Where is you're confidence Sooyoung-ah?"

"Just tell me who is this friend, Jessica!" Losing her patience.

"Are you yelling at me, Choi Sooyoung?"

"No," Soo feeling her jealousy consuming her, tried to control her self.

Jessica knowing her girlfriend, stop the teasing "It's youtube, Soo." Smiled sweetly at her.

"What?"

"Youtube" Jessica repeats.

"What youtube?"

"My special friend, who taught me the magic I did on you." Smiling as sweetly as she could.

"..." Sooyoung felt dumb all of a sudden. That's the cue Jessica pecks Sooyoung's lips and put her hands on Sooyoung's neck and pulled her trying to divert Sooyoung's clouded mind, and it worked. Never fails.

 

She heard another sound from her left that woke Jessica from her trance of sweet memories. “W-whose there?” another sound. “W-whose there? What do you want?!” Jessica started to panic and about to scream.

“You.” A back hug startled Jessica and hands held her but relaxes right after hearing the husky voice of Sooyoung.

“You scared the hell out of me!”

“Am sorry about scaring you. I did not mean that.” Sooyoung pulled Jessica getting her to stumbles on her own feet. 

“S-soo?.” Music then started to play.

“Don’t be scared. I am just here besides you.” It’s a silent promise she is willing to never break and she sways Jessica. “I will be her for you. Always.” Jessica tightens her grip on Sooyoung and pulled her by the neck. Place her head on the chest of Sooyoung feeling her heart beating. “Do you hear my heart? It says ‘My J, My J, My J.” Jessica had to laugh at Sooyoung’s antics.

“Why are the lights off anyway?”

“Secret.” Sooyoung then kisses the forehead of Jessica and sway her again. Jessica immediately closes her eyes at the kiss. It like Sooyoung reliefs all of her pain and worries away, like all her nerves in her body calms down. Secured. She feels secured around Sooyoung’s gentle touch and gazes, her loving care for her, what does she do to deserve all of this? This arms that she is wrap in felt heaven. Surreal. She slowly opens her eyes with sudden halt of their swaying and it saddens her parting Sooyoung’s lips to her forehead but what her vision witness, with her two brown orbs replace the sadness with an overwhelming happiness. Their room lighted by candle lights, was filled with petals of red roses scattered all over the place and balloons of different colors giving the room the ambience of iness with calmness. Jessica scan the room pinched herself as if it was unreal.

“T-this is wonderful, Soo.” She turns around see Sooyoung holding a cake and started singing.

“Saeng-il chukahamnida, saeng-il chukahamnida~” Jessica started to tear up though she upset Sooyoung when ever she forgets their couple pen and not bringing any stunner nor pepper spray she gave and even with their busy schedule the girl still manages to surprise her. Surprisingly she, herself, even forgot it’s her birthday today. “Saranghaneun, saranghaneun, happy birthday Jessica~ Happy birthday to my ice princess. Hey, don’t cry.” Sooyoung tries to reach out to Jessica but did want to ruin the cake. “Hey, Jessica, stop crying, you haven’t make a wish and blow your candles first.” Jessica did as what Sooyoung said and wish for the two of them. To stay stronger for each other and happiness for them, as Sooyoung put the cake at the night stand and gave her a card.

“What is this?”

“You're birthday wishes.”

“You wrote me a birthday wish? For my birthday? It’s a list of my birthday wishes?”

“Yes.” Sooyoung just smile happily and hug her. “Open it after I leave.” She whispers to the ear of Jessica sending a tingling feeling to her spine.

Jessica pulled Sooyoung by her neck and locked her gaze to Sooyoung feeling another round of the sensation. Sooyoung’s eyes were soft, smooth, kind and loving. She leans forward captures the lips of Sooyoung. Their kiss is chaste yet long, it was not rush, them savoring everything that moment of the kiss. Innocent as they are. And as they parted “Who says you going anywhere?” And she kisses Sooyoung again.

---

She woke up feeling the wet trace of her crying as she touches her face. She badly misses her again and wanting to see her again. She cannot take it anymore. Every night she will dream of her.  Every night she tries hard to forget. Guess living without her is like living in the world without air. It’s really hard and unbearable and not right. Ever since she left, nothing felt good in her life, nothing happens in the way she likes it. She cannot run anymore. She doesn’t want to run anymore. She does miss her badly. The pain she is feeling was like being stab by a knife in her chest right through her heart and the knife was stuck and the pain stays there. Nobody could ever pull it out in her chest except this one person.  the only perso who could relieve the pain. She made up her mind. She is leaving, and will go back home. To where her heart should be.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.. Leave you. Worse, hurt you.

----

A/N: this is Jessica’s dream that contains a flashback inside her dream. The blue one.