Stuffing

You Are My Everything

“Wow. You two shikshins? There are a lot of dish in the table and you are fighting over that scrambled egg?” Yuri while talking also pointing over the various foods spread in front of them, she just can’t believe this two for liking the egg while there is more good food in the table. Guess the two food eater loves and knows the good food to eat that’s why they were called shikshins or not.

“Ahh, ne, sorry YoonA. You can have it first.” Sooyoung then aim for the bulgogi and when she opens to consume the meat but something else is been poured in , a mouthful of scrambled egg.

“W-whaat the?” Sooyoung nearly choke for chewing and talking at the same time.

“Did you like it?” YoonA smiling innocently at her. “It tastes good right? I like how they cook it. Not overcook, just right. You should try this too, this also tastes good. Say ‘aaahh’.” Sooyoung instinctively and cooperatively opens every time YoonA tells her to try this and that. Before Sooyoung gets choked for all the food YoonA stuffed and about to stuff in she has to halt her but because she cannot used she make use of her chopsticks and started feeding YoonA until the girl’s mouth was clogged by yummy delicious food. Stuff her and stuff there, stuffing all over while YuRi was in flush and wants to gets eaten by the ground and disappear in that instant for the shameful act during the time the shikshins’ mouth-obstructing-moment because the people surrounding them were looking at them weirdly.

“Yah! You two will you behave? We are supposed to EAT and you two feeding e-each o-other i-is em…” YuRi is now scolding the two but the shikshins also started to stuff food in to to the point where YuRi choked.

“Eating Yul.” Soo finished Yuri's sentence. Shikshins laughs and YoonA help her by patting her back and giving her some water. Sooyoung continues to eat. Also the time Sooyoung observe the faces looking at them, some glancing while others smiles at her. Thinking, what were they thinking? May be they thinks, what were those childish beautiful young ladies there laughing at and doing, not eating? Then LOLed to herself. Some were kinda irritated because of their noise and giggles. Did Sooyoung sees some may think ‘how sweet that couple is, feeding each other’ and some faces were “D’aww”. Yes, Soo has this interpersonal skills, she is really good at it though it is not that developed yet.

“Yes, but you two feeds each other like what couples do!”

“But we feed you too Yul.”

“Brutally, in a brutal way and I almost, you almost killed me!”

“Almost.” SooYoung smiling mockingly at her friend.

“You really are planning to kill me don’t you?”

“Hm. Planning but I already execute it Yul, you’re lucky you didn’t get killed by my plan.”

“Arg! You shikshin! Yaaaah!! You ate all the bulbogi! I’m gonna kill you for real!”

“Wooh. Threats, hey, Yoong? If there was a news I went missing and found my body dead somewhere, you know who to did that to me, ne? And I’ll be counting on you then. I will haunt youwith my revenging soul if my body isn't buried properly” A crook smile creeps on Sooyoung’s face.

“Y-yoong?” Said sweet YoonA blushing with the nickname SooYoung called her and the smile.

“What? Now you’re thinking of me as a murderer Choi Sooyoung?!” Yul overpowered YoonA voice which caused Sooyoung to hear not YoonA.

“You’re the one who said that Kwon not me.”

“Hey! Don’t finish the food!”

“Then stop yelling and eat! You’re embarrassing Yul, really.”

“Look who’s talking? It’s you who shamelessly feeds each other like teenage c-co-ple!” The final word was understandable not because YoonA stuff her with a scramble egg.

“Eat YuRi and lower your voice, were eating. Where is your manner?”

Couple? Feeding? Relationship? Like in romantic relationship binds with love? Love? Sooyoung, once lost meaning with that word. How could people know this two were in love? In a relationship? Just because they were feeding one another, may call it love already? Can you call that love already? Anyway who on earth just met today and feeds one another? Maybe beause of their shared love for food? There may be some who felt the 'love at first sight'? But this two were different, they felt no love? Who knows? Maybe because they click? They were just bonded with their fondness for food? Isn’t it? Nothing more right? She then shrugs it off and continues to eat, though they enjoy playing with the food rather than eats it. But Sooyoung failed to see the flush on YoonA’s cheeks with the every interaction of the two.

 

 

----