Return

You Are My Everything

*beep.. Beep, beeeeeeeeeep..

“Oh, excuse me for a while, I need to take this.”

“Go on. Go on.”

While YoonA takes the call:

 “Sooyoung?”

Sooyoung blinked. Lost in daydreams. YuRi. “W-why?”

“Youre returning to school to right?” You don’t need to go away again, right? YuRi missed her buddy so much, sure TaeYeon and Sunny never leave but not having SooYoung around made a ot different it saddens, hurt. Life without Sooyoung? She never really thought of it. Fun times were not complete without Sooyoung. Of course, Sooyoung is her best buddy. Sooyoung was always there for her, she never leaves, never closed her door for her, and never goes away, never turned her head away from her. Sooyoung was her very true friend. The first person she runs to in hard times, in hurt times, in times she does not want to live, remembering how her father died. YuRi was just a kid, knows nothing in the world but to play, live, and laugh but that day when she learn what happened to her father, she too, died. She loves her father so much, her first buddy before Sooyoung. Her beloved father who taught her to be strong, to be calm and to protect the people she loves. What happened? So sudden, she is not prepared, they haven’t had enough memories together, not enough moments, enough time to spend with each other. Her father died because of a landslides, it was raining hard that day and an unexpected rain that unexpectedly took her father away. That day was supposed to be YuRi-Dad’s day but good thing YuRi and the others were on fieldtrip on a zoo somewhere, so her father went on hiking alone. She still remembered how Sooyoung stayed besides Yuri not talking but Soo knows her friend was in pain, was hurting really bad, she stayed and never leave Yuri on that hard times. She just knows she is needed by her friend. They support her, Sooyoung, Sunny and TaeYeon. They create reasons for her to live again, for her friends, her family. They were family. They have the bond that is stronger than any blood. Even relatives leave and betrays, but never them.

“You missed many lessons already but I know you can catch up and the two midgets missed you a lot too. Have you seen them already?”

“No. I haven’t seen them yet. I just returned yesterday.”

“No? You are not going to class yet?”

“No. I am returning to class Yul. And I am actually planning on surprising you guys today if we haven’t bump on each other a while ago. Guess I was the one who got surprised. Anyway where are TaeYeon and Sunny by the way? Help me surprise them.” Though Sooyoung is smiling, Yul can still felt the hurt she is hiding.

“Soo are you really fine now? You cannot go anywhere again, we are here for you. We won’t let you in pain alone.”

“I know and am sorry.” Soo and her sincerity.

“No, you don’t need to be.. We, the midgets and I understand, just don’t go anywhere alone, drag us with you! Than getting us all worried to death!”

“I really didn’t mean to make you all worry. It was just so sudden and I was impulsive.” I really needed that time to be alone.

“It felt so empty without you baby! Different not having you around and we must celebrate your return! Sunny and TaeYeon will be happy to see you!”

“Did I hear ‘celebrate’?”  

“Hey, Yoong where have you been?? Who called?”

“Yeah! We will be celebrating the return of this shikshin, you must come.”

“Return? I, someone called me Syoo and I can’t Yul.”

“Syoo?”

“YoonA please? You must come. This will gonna be great and why can’t you?!" YoonA didn’t heard Sooyoung for YuRi is being too loud again.

“Who called you?”

“Eh? Tiffany called me Syoo because I will be going to fetch her from the airport Yul.”

“Who is Tiffany?”

“And why it is you who have to fetch her?”

“She is my childhood friend Syoo and she must stay in my home Yul.”

“Childhood friend? Why is she must stay in your place?”

“Oh. She can join us! That's not a problem. We could fetch her so you can come and celebrate her and Sooyoung’s return!”

“W-what? Buut…”

“No buts Yoona, let’s go to the airport Soo we will build a fantastic day in you return baby.” YuRi grins widely.

---