EP 1 part2

MY LOVE (hiatus)

Hello 

-

After few moments, his grandmother make a decision to marry him with a boy!  

That's was his sentence for what he've done, they almost bankrup because of him played with fire. His grandma has lost her temper. The reason she make this decision even she know it's crazy because she want her grandson know how hurt she feels. This is was a second time he'd make a stupid thing like this but this time is worst.

 

"I can't forgive you without punishment" said his grandma.

"No..no grandma , Please , please i'm begging you please, i will change and please don't make me do this thing" Rome knees to his grandma.

"NO! I won't take it back what i've said" his grandma said in decisive.

After few hours squabble. Finally Rome accepted it though he's not willing it, because he knows is just for three months and he just marry with a boy. So he don't think he can fall in love with that boy. Rome believe that he still can live like now. 

 

But it is true Rome can stand with his stance? Or he will lose his stance?

 

-

-

 

*Hyunil's side* 

He's just got a shocking news from his adoptive grandmother. He can't do anything with it, he just agreed with all the old lady said.

 

At the night, he was crying but nobody knows. However, he still believe the grandma told him that he can change her grandson to be a good guy and it just for three months.

"Just three months~" thought Hyunil.

 

-

-

Two days later 

>>> WEDDING'S DAY  

 

Rome really nervous too meet the boy he'll marry with. Then he saw a beautiful girl as his bride, he's thinking he was so lucky but, Rome forgot that girl is a boy. His grandma feel humorous when she saw her grandson look happy to meet his bride.

 

Now it's time to kiss each other.

They get fear to do it but Rome make a move first, he kisses his bride. Hyunil just close his eyes at the moment. His tears flowing on his cheek, Rome pulled back the kiss and wipes Hyunil's tears.

Rome smiled at his bride. His grandma get touched by the scene. All the guess clapped for  the couple. Rome's parent didn't even clap for them.  

 

After the wedding finished. Barom's grandma told him, why Hyunil need to dress up like a girl it for make people didn't know he was a boy. 

 

Later, they ready to going home, "grandma, i wanna be with you tonight" said hyunil with smile showed on his face, he still wearing the wedding dress.

"No~ Hyunil you need to follow Barom from now" said the grandma.

"But grandma who's gonna take care of you?"

"I can take care of myself , Hyunil, don't worry about me. Now you just need to worry about Barom" said the old lady with smile to hyunil, her remark make Hyunil pouted. 

"Okay"

 

-

-

 

Rome bring hyunil back to his own house.

"This is my house" said Rome coldly . Hyunil just nodded.
Rome showed hyunil his room, tell him what he can and can't do in this house. 

"Alright! i will follow all the rules Barom-hyung" said Hyunil

"Great! Also call me Rome not Barom. Get it?"

"Yeah i get it!"

Rome leaved his wife.

 

-

-

 

One week later >

 

Rome still acting cold to Hyunil. Even though the younger take care him so nice just like real wife does, cause that's what Rome's grandma wished to hyunil.    

 

But one night, Rome return to home while drunk, with one y girl sent him back in front their house.

Hyunil so surprise, he can feel the tears on his eyes. He 'thanks' to the girl without looking at her, Hyunil feel very resentful. 

He bring Rome to his bed, Hyunil felt so disappointed seeing Rome in this situation. He still can't change this rich guy. 

 

-

 

NEXT MORING >

 

Today was saturday, it's Rome off-day.

He woke up with headaches, "Oh my~ my head feel so hurt!" Rome get up from the bed and smell something nice.

 

He's walking to the kitchen and look at the lots of food on the table.

Rome'd feel weird so he ask his wife, "Hyunil, did you cooked all of this?"

 

Hyunil got surprise,  "AH! Rome-hyung! You're awake, that great and yes i did. I'm the one who cooked all this foods" Hyunil replied with fake smile. Rome just nodded. 

 

They starts to eat their breakfast and sunddenly, "I'm so sorry" Hyunil heard Rome's voice said that.

"Why you need to apologies, Rome-hyung~?" Hyunil asked.

" I'd treats you so bad...You know why i acted this way? Because i can't believe my grandma done this to me, is really hurt and i'm sure it's hurt you too" said Rome.

 

Hyunil just lower his head and hold his tears from fall, "I understand Rome-hyung" Hyunil controled his voice not to hear that he wanted to cry.

"Don't cry hyunil. I hate to see you cry, is not good for you. Your life have been full of sadness " said Rome.

 

"But how did you know?" Hyunil asked. 

"Grandma told me everything about you" Rome's anwered. Hyunil feel so shame.   

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

countine soon. Please make some comment  (bow)  

^_^ 

THIS IT'S HYUNIL'S WEDDING DRESS :) *Ignore that girl's face.  

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGA3PUFZm3UIeka0cbELI