EP 13

MY LOVE (hiatus)

Hi~ everyone! thanks to subscribe my story even though is horrible! thank you so much *bow*

I'd re-written then i realize how worst my english T_T omg! how can i let whole world read my story with my terrible grammar, probably i still need to fix it! 

And i think i haven't update for years. It's my fault i forcusing too much on my other story. 

I'M SO SORRY.  

Here the story . 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Two days later>

 

Hyunil discharged from hospital, Rome brings him home. 
Rome’s Grandma went back to Australia this morning.   
 
Rome give back hugs to the younger, “Hyunil~ I feel so happy to have you in my side again”

 

“Rome~…I’m all in stress when you’re not beside me” Hyunil turns around to face Rome.

“I know Hyunil, I’m sorry….But now, I promise I will take care of you even…My mother try to do something with our life after this” Rome kissed  his wife. 

“Thank you Barom~”

“No, Hyunil..I’m the one who should say 'thanks' because you're still here with me... I love you so much” said Rome. 

 "I love you too Barom" Hyunil lean his face closer with Rome's. they're kissing while the sky watching them.  
 
____________________


Its must be long waits for Hyunil and Rome for this moment.
They watching few romantic movies tonight before going to bed. 

Hyunil feel so calm in Rome’s embrace. Then Barom feel something heavy on his chest, is Hyunil’s head. The younger already fall sleep. 


“You’re so cute when you sleeping” Rome turn off the movie, he carry Hyunil in bride style and lay him on their bed.
     
He’s cover Hyunil body with the blanket; Rome hugged the sleeping figure and rests his chin on top of Hyunil’s head.  


“I want this time could be forever” Rome’s whispered. 

_

_

The next morning > 

 

Rome need go to his office at seoul. But they are still having lovely breakfast. 
At this moments it's remind them of the first day they slept together in their luxury boat. 

"Okay~ Hyunil...I need to go now" Rome give a peek on Hyunil's lips.

"Alright" Hyunil kissed him deeply. 


_

 

Rome feel everything is fine and good without his mother know, he is in Korea for Hyunil not because of work.  
he'd lied to his mother before he came back to Seoul. he said he's visit Korea for work together with his grandma. 

But indeed Rome wanted to meet Hyunil when he sick. If Barom tell the true, his mother can be crazy. Only his dad knew the true reason. 

 

Later, while Barom busying with his works, someone knock the door.
"Come in" Rome's called.

"I have something to give to you Mr.Barom" The worker give Barom an A4-size envelope. 

"Okay, thanks . You can go back to your work" said Rome. 

The guy bowed at Rome before leaved.

 

Rome open the envelope and he seen the pictures that he's should't see. His eyes open widely.
He can't believe his eyes all those pictures is lies, is fake! But Even he'd deny it the picture still 
showing the true. 

He asking himself why should he saw all of this stuffs. WHY HYUNIL KISSED OTHER GUY!
Rome couldn't believe Hyunil's promise it's seems like a lies. 

The taller guy is strange to him. Rome didn't who is that guy in the picture but he'd remember something.

 

"I think i saw this guy ones at hospital!" said Rome. His temper has over his limit. 

 

Rome take the all the pictures and his car key and went back to home, he need to talk with Hyunil right now!

 

_

 

"Hey~ Yeobo~ why you back early today?" Hyunil greeted him with smily face. 

Rome throw the pictures in front of Hyunil. 

Hyunil just stand in shocked, he can't understand why Rome acted like this until he saw the picture that he kissing with Jaeseop at the ground.

"I ... want .. your explaintation for ... those picture" Rome avoid his eyes from meet with Hyunil.

Hyunil collapsed his body to the ground. How can he give even one explaintation even one reason to Rome?

Did Rome would believe it? Or nothing can do it with their life right now? 
 
 
"TELL ME NOW!" Rome screams and his tears crumble. 

Hyunil just crying and shooking his head. He don't know how to tell Rome that he just wanted to helped Jaeseop lost sense of guilt at his dead fiancee. 


Rome outrage already exceeds the limit, he graps hyunil's arm and bring into his car.Hyunil didn't protest and didn't say even single word. He's just stay silent untill Rome stopped his car infront of Jaeseop's grandma's flower shop. 

 

"No~ no~ please Rome No~" Hyunil begged him, his face wet with tears. He's knew what Rome gonna do if he meet with Jaeseop. 


"HEY! JAESEOP WHAT IS THIS?!" Rome throw the envelope to Jaeseop. Lucky he didn't give a punch. 

Jaeseop thinks Rome is too much! But he just open the envelope. He's also can't trust his eyes. Who'd takes their picture? and he automaticly stare at Hyunil. 

"Why did you looking at Hyunil?!" Rome noticed Jaeseop's eyes. 

"I can explain for this" said the taller one. 

"Tell me now" Rome demand. 

 

Jaeseop telling everything to Rome, even he knew gonna get punch. he never mind because he understand Rome's feels. 

 

If he's in Rome's place he'll did same thing. "IF SHE IS DIED WHY YOU NEED KISSED HYUNIL???!!!" punches through Jaeseop's face.

"ROME!" Hyunil'd screamed. The taller fall at ground. Jaeseop just sighed then he laughed. 

 

"WHY DID YOU LAUGHED? DO YOU WANT MORE?" Rome rises his hand.

Before he can Hyunil pull him and hug to make Rome calm.

"Enough Rome~" Hyunil's whisper. 
   

"You should feel lucky Rome. He never fall for me. What he know just keep thinking of you all the time not even a second he can't forget you. If you know it, you will know how lucky are you. Hyunil kissed me because i'm the one who forced him, if you think he'll do that by himself. You are wrong!" Jaeseop wipes the blood on his cheek. 

"Go back now before my grandma comeback, i don't want our grandmas have problem with each other because of us. they're being friendsfor such a long time.. So go home now, I don't want to see you again" Jaeseop leaved them. 

 

Rome's still stare at Jaeseop till he gone. his body wrapped with Hyunil's hugged.
"Is true what Jaeseop's said?" Rome asked.

Hyunil realese the hugged. "Do you think he is lied? I told you i only loves you but i know you won't believe it if i tell you"

Barom realized what is happening now. He bring Hyunil back to their house. They just being silent. 

-


After one hour Rome pack his lauggage. "I'm going back to Australia now"  
"Why?" Hyunil eyes begging not to go. 

"I wanna be alone" Rome just walked away from the door. Leaved the crying young man at behind him. 

Hyunil's heart keep screaming Rome's name. 

 

He's still crying and crying, skips his dinner stay in the dark, only moonlight illuminate him.
Hyunil drink the alcohol he wanted to forget about Rome but he can't.

Rome leaved him again. Why Rome didn't stand with his promise?
Hyunil feels so stupid right now. Why did he fall in love with a guy like Rome?

 

He only cried till he falls at the floor.  

 

_____________________________________


'DING DONG' the ringbell sounds. 
"Wait! Im coming" Seokjin's shouting.  

Seokjin open the door and he can see is Jaeseop and Yunho in drunk. "Finally he open the doorrr~~" Yunho laughing.  


"Oh my...What happened to you guys?" Seokjin give two them supports to the couch. 
"Sit here~. I will make coffee for you guys" before Seokjin can walk these two handsome guy pull him back to the couch.


Seokjin fall in middle between Jaeseop and Yunho. "Don't go away~ we want you here... We're so lonely" Jaeseop and Yunho hugging Seokjin's sides.
 
"How did you guys know where i live?" Seokjin asked. 
Jaeseop rest his head on Seokjin's left shoulder while Yunho's rest at right shoulder. 

 

"We met by chance at club. Yunho and i don't know where to go to have some fun then Yunho
said he knew where is your home, after that now we're here~" Jaeseop explained.
even in drunk he still can talking perfectly.

Seokjin remember he'd gave Yunho his adderess. But he didn't expect Yunho would brings Jaeseop. 

"What did you mean 'fun' if come to my house?" those words sound ert to Seokjin.
"Nothing! We just want sleep with you" Yunho said with grinned. 
That's sound even more ert than 'Fun'.  

 

Seokjin start feeling uncomfortable. "Is okay just sleep on my shoulders. It's wide and enough for two of you sleep well" He's patting Yunho and Jaeseop's cheeks. Seokjin won't bring them to his room.  

Seokjin can't do anything better, he let these guys sleep on his shoulders before other thing happen to him. he just sleep together with them. 

_______________________________________

 

-The next day-

 

Rome arrived at Australia. His grandmother take him from airport. She knew all the story and what's going on.

Rome told her everything. She's also shocked with Hyunil but she know Hyunil is not a bad person, he just kissed Jaeseop, the old lady convinced that Hyunil's have his own reason why he did like that. 
 
"I can't believe he did this to me, Grandma" Rome sighed. 

"I know...But Jaeseop told you that it is his fault not Hyunil's...But why you still need to be mad at Hyunil, he is just poor boy that you put at wrong place, you should believe him not leave him like this....What happen if he's going back to sick again...Nobody will take a look after him" said Mrs. Moonye (Grandma's name).  

Though Rome can't deny he's actually worried about Hyunil, he let his ego to covered his worries. 
"Jaeseop can look after him" Rome spoke. 


"Don't be stupid Rome~. Do you think i don't know that you worry about him, ah?
...I'm your Grandma, who live longer than you did...Do not ever lie to me, get it?" Rome can't say anything. what's Mrs.Moonye said is true. 

"But i still can't accept it" said Rome. 
 
"If you can't . Then why Hyunil can accept you before?...Don't you forget yourself ? You're even worst than him...At his case he just be force by Jaeseop and in your case, you are wild guy. you slept with random girls and Hyunil didnt sleep with Jaeseop" The old lady give Rome death words. 

 

Then his grandma speak again, "I will going to Korea this everning...and you just stay here" 
Rome want to follow her but he didn't know why his mouth can't move. 

"Where did you wanna go? office or home?" The old lady asks.

"Office" Rome reaplied.

"Okay!" she nodded.

 

-
-

 

That everning Rome send his grandma to airport.

"I will take care Hyunil carefully" said Mrs.Moonye 

"Alright" 

"Just alright? You should tell me to say something to him or apologise....Omo~ i thought Hyunil have pulled all your ego but not yet, nevermind before i go i need to tell you something...
Find the person who took Hyunil's picture with Jaeseop. im pretty sure you know who is, right?" 
Then his Grandma walking to departure place, leave him alone. He can feel the cold wind on his cheeks.     

 

-

 

While he driving, he remember every good memories that he had with Hyunil. His kissed,smiled,laughed,cried and he can't resist Hyunil's stares that can made his heart beating faster than usual. 

"Why i'm so cold to him?" Rome thought to himself. 

His mind flashback Mrs.Moonye said to find who take the picture. 

"I know who made this" he drive his car faster going to face with his mother. 

 

-

-

 

"Mom! Tell me the truth!" Rome almost screamed to his mother.
"What wrong with you, son ... You just comeback from Korea, you should be happy meet your mother" Mrs.Yu pretent like she didin't know what 's happening.

"Don't acting like you don't know mom! You are the one who took Hyunil picture with Jaeseop, Right?" Rome has losing his temper.
Mrs.Yu just laughed, "Finally you know how cheap Hyunil's love to you! RIGHT?!". 

 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME MOM!"
"You still need to believe it~" she's sit down. 
   
Rome's tears falling on his cheeks in-front of his mother.
"What the hell did you crying?" she's aksed. 
"i'm your son...But you did this to me...I'm leaving" Rome leaved her. 
    
    
Before she's can speak a word, Rome slam the door so hard. 

_

_

 

Rome stopped his car at the side road. His tears can't stop flowing on his cheeks.
"What i have done to Hyunil?" 

Rome regreted. He wanted to go back to Korea but he make Hyunil broken heart again.
He just feels betrayal. But he shouldn't feel that way because Rome knew it's not Hyunil's fault.
He just too much listen to his devil's voice inside his heart. 

Rome stayed at hotel around sydney, he don't want go back to his house. He don't want see his mother. The pain he having right now it's hard to be cure. 

_

_

Next morning>

 

Rome's grandma arrived at Korea. She called Rome and told him that she is on her way to visit Hyunil.Her grandson only sighed and nodded.

Before she end the call she tells Rome, "if you really love him. Come and see him soon" 
"I will" Rome replied with inner voice. 


Mrs.Moonye arrived at her holiday-house. She knocked the door but nobody open for her.
She try to open it. The door didn't lock. She got weird feel about Hyunil. 

"Hyunil~~~" she's called. Nobody reply. 

she walked to kitchen and saw Hyunil's body laid at floor with alcohol bottle at his hand.
Mrs.Moonye's thought become reality. "Hyunil!" she lift up Hyunil's head.

Hyunil still rigid. She called her driver to take Hyunil to hospital.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

To be continue. 

Sorry if i make mistake. 

 

Please make comment T_T  

 

<3