EP 8

MY LOVE (hiatus)

OMG!!! GUYS I SO SO SO SORRY!*bow*  v,v FOR MY LATE UPDATE! I REALLY BUSY -_- AND REALLY HATE IT! i miss u all~ 

btw let's me Continue this story U_U *bow* 

 

Only one week leave before the painful day will come, the expiry of ‘marriage contract’ of these 3 months they stay together.

These nothing can separate them but they can’t do it anything no more now, while they madly in love with each other they need break up just because a reason is ‘marriage contract’ … Hyunil and Rome start feel grim on their heart, even they grandma feel the same.

Rome take days off for this whole week stay at home with Hyunil. Rome wants to keep all this time to be with Hyunil, they’re happy together, they’re can forget everything sad on their life the moment they look at each other face.

Hyunil is Rome’s life that’s what Rome’s thought now and for Hyunil, Rome is his glow to make his feel life is beautiful just like Hyunil’s dreamed before … But something that they didn’t want happen will happen soon, The bright glow from the sky now become grim.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­__________________________­­­

On their last night together Hyunil climb their bed and says to Rome.

“ Barom-sshi look at me “ he’s cares Rome’s cheek for make Rome looking at him with tears on their eyes. Rome tries to not look at hyunil but his hands still holding Hyunil’s hands.

”Why?why? We need to be like this? Tell me? Why?” sobbing Rome.

“Is because we are not be fate together, you need to accept that’s” tears falling from Hyunil’s eyes.

 

Actually a day before today, Rome’s mom called Hyunil to asked him out, while that’s Rome have back to work for important meeting who plan by Rome’s Mom to meet Hyunil without Rome.

In that day, Hyunil meet Rome’s mom.

“Hello~ Mom” Hyunil bow politely to her but she look at other place.

“Sit and I do not need your manners please, don’t need to be nice to me and one more thing, I’m not your Mother” She’s said in heartless, Hyunil just hold the tears.

 Then he’s just nod and sits in front of his mother-in-law.

“Ehmmm~ so why you called for me, mrs Yu?” Asked hyunil.

“Yeah that’s right! I’m Mrs Yu not your mother ... if you want to know why, I’ll tell you now” she looking at hyunil to feel despised.  

“Tomorrow is your last day with my son, right?” Hyunil’s nod.

“So that’s mean he not yours anymore and I don’t want you try to meet or try to call him without I’m knowing and do not meet his father anymore…I know Barom’s father treat you so nice that’s why I’m scared that you will make your dirty plan to get his father after him.” She’s said with rudely.

Hyunil cannot control his tears from drop.

“I’m not like what are your thinking Mrs Yu, I’m not that cheap like your thinking I have dignity, I loved Barom so sincerely I didn’t make any dirty plan like what you though so … We’re falling in love with each other not because of plan or what but it’s was from our heart.” Said Hyunil while wipe his tears away.

“Wow! Nice story I ever heard” she clapping her both hands.

“So did he touch you by himself or you force him to do it? Ah?” she’s asking annoying.

This question make hyunil blush but his tears cover it over his cheek.

“Barom did first! Without I’m not force him to do it and if you want to know I don’t want to make him touch me, but after time though time I just lets him” Said hyunil.

Rome’s Mom seem mad heard the words from hyunil, she knows Rome will start it first. She’s thinks Rome must be want to make Hyunil hate him more by touch him but it be opposite than his thought, but still she blame hyunil for this.

When they finish conversation hyunil go back to home after Rome’s mother treats his so rudely he can’t do it anything to save their marriage. On the way back home Hyunil keep crying and crying and just do not care about the peoples around him thinking about him.

*End flashback*  

Hyunil didn’t tell Rome what’s did happened yesterday he’s don’t want Rome fight with his mom just because of him, hyunil will feel bad if that happen.

But what Hyunil wants is Rome to keep his promise to his family and do not to change after this marriage.

“Barom-sshi, listen to me please … just for this time, only for this time” said Hyunil who try to force to look at him.

“Listen to me however after this, you still need to same person like I know you now… And always listen to your parent & your grandma’s says…please promise me for this, if not I will be sad if I know you change back to your bad habits” Hyunil’s hugging Rome on his chest.

Rome’s crying and burry his face on hyunil’s chest.

Rome start to kiss hyunil, he kissing him like these no tomorrow, hugging him tightly at the last they make a love for their last night together.

4:00 am on the clock.

Hyunil wake-up and looking at Rome, you can see the smile carved on his lips slowly his stand from the bed pack his all stuff on his beg , hyunil do it carefully not to make Rome wake-up.

Then hyunil write one letter for Rome it says on the letter is.

“Barom my love…I don’t want to wait until tomorrow because I’m scared I’m may not leave you, please forgive me for any mistake what I done, I really loved you I really really in love with you! I really want you to know that … you’re my everything after grandma…I can’t says many things here , cause is too much…even if we meet in the future one day, I still love you if you always remember me I would feel so proud of myself ^^ …please always remember you promise to me, okay? By the way you’re MY LOVE”

Drop one by one of hyunil’s tears, you also can see some of tears on the letter, he write from deeply of his heart to Rome.

After Hyunil put the letter on the table then his leave the house by unable to resist crying.

Now is already 5:00 am, hyunil waiting at bus station until 6:00 am cause that time people around Seoul start go to works…Hyunil take the bas that going to Grandma’s house that he had stay before he married with Rome, the grandma told him to stay there cause Rome’s mom didn’t know his grandma has one secret house in jeju island, the grandma bought house there for Rome but not for now but after she’s died, so for now she stay there with hyunil with non of her family member knows because she already make a plan about 7 months after she meet with hyunil at the street.

Plan to marry him with Rome to make rome change then it really work it…Right after the marriage get to the end hyunil can back and stay at the house.

___________________________________________________________________

To Be Continue

I’m really SORRY for any mistake I make on this chapter and late update =,=

Hopefully u ENJOY it! And please make a comment >< plz!!!