EP 4

MY LOVE (hiatus)

Hello :)

___________________________________

 

*ROME'S POV* 

 

I JUST GOT A CALLED FROM MY MOM AND IT'S SOUND SERIOUS...I KEEP THINKING WHY SHE WANT TO MEET ME AND I KNOW WHAT MY MOM WANT. IT'S ABOUT THE MARRIAGES .... ARRH! WHY ALL OF THIS NEED TO BE HAPPEN , I'M HAPPY WITH HYUNIL NOW!

I'M ARRIVE AT THE CAFE. I NEED TO CONTROL MY EMOTIONS.

 

*end Rome's pov* 

 

Rome hugged his mom, she's so happy got to see her son, "how are you now Barom?" asked the mother.

"I'm fine mom, i just realized i'm so happy with my life now~" replied Rome.

"Ehhmmm~ that's good my son" his mom showed her smiled.

 

The conversation move on properly until his mom talks about the contract marriages, it's really did changed his mood.

"Mom i think i'm falling in love with him, i'm so sorry mom~" said Rome while lower his head. She's began to mad like crazy woman when she heard Rome's words.

"ARE YOU CRAZY BAROM???" his mom so shocked.

 

"No mom, i am fine and i'm healthy i'm still sane" Rome's answered.

"NO NO NO! YOU'RE NOT! What Hyunil has done to you? Tell me what that boy did to you??" she yelled.  

 

Everybody in shop looking at them while whispering to each other. "Mom enough...everyone was looking at us! stop talking about this" begged Rome to his mom to stop being crazy.

"No! i will not stop it , i still don't understand, how he's can make you fall in love with him! He is a boy, Barom! Are you sure you're not crazy yet? AH ? Or did you already touched him?. All of this are crazy Barom...tell me now!!!!" his mother keep yelling at his face.

Barom just cover his face with hands, he is so embarrassed. Rome bitting his lips, he thinking, he should tell everything or not. Rome take a deep breath "i will tell you later mom...i need to go back to office now, Sorry i making you mad like this" Rome just walking, "hey Barom i still want the answer!!!" shouted from his mother

Everyone were looking at her, "what are you looking at?" she's asked everyone.

Rome walked out from the cafe. But his mother followed him.

 

"I want an answer from you , Barom Yu" his mom demand to know. 

"Okay, get in" he's invited his mom to his car. 

 

"So mom, what did you wanna know?" Rome look at his mother. 

"Have you touched him?" This question is the killer. His mother will going crazy more and more. 

Should he say something or not? but he did answer it. 

 

"Yes! I had" Rome admit. 

As he expected his mother will scream. 

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! BAROM! ARE YOU CRAZY!?" his mom pull his ear.

Rome feels like 10 years old boy made a mistake. 

 

"Mom! We're married!" 

"I can't believe what he did to you, Rome?... I need to go back home now" his mother get out from the his car and back to her own car.

She couldn't accepted her son fallen in love with a boy and did slept with that poor boy.

   

 

*Rome's pov* 

 

I know my mom would like kill Hyunil if she can... I know she will do anything about this cause she's disagree about my marriages in first place. Even i knew my mom can kill my gradma too, i really want to tell my mom everything but i know what will happen to her.

Well who want get a son like me? I starting fall in love with a boy? But that's not all what i want...i don't know why i never feel Hyunil was a boy but i always feel he's was my wife...i admit i was bad as son to my parents unlike my big brother but if without Hyunil,i'm still same like wild guy out there.

 

Now i arrived at my home... I feel so hard to face Hyunil after i met my mom, with my sad heart i'm move forward the door and open it. I can hear someone call me, "Darling Barom~! You're back!" Hyunil hugged me tightly.

i can feel his heart , Hyunil was really a great person i've meet...I just give him weak smile..."why you look so sad, Darling?" Hyunil asking me while his hands around my neck.

"i'm just tired Hyunil" that all just i can answer to him.

"Are u sure~?" Hyunil knew if something wrong with me. "Yes, really!" I kissed Him.

"OK~" his smiled. "Go to shower , i already prepare our dinner" Hyunil said to me and i'm watching Hyunil walking to kitchen, i imagine if he did leave me like that , what will happen to me? 

 

*End Rome's pov*

 

 

Rome helping Hyunil to clean all the stuffs. Rome give back-hug to Hyunil, he burry his face on Hyunil neck and then Rome carry Hyunil up like princess.

"yeobbo~ what are you doing?"  Hyunil slapped his hubby's chest.

Rome raised his eyebrow and show by his eyes where he will bring hyunil to. Hyunil look where Rome looking at. It's was their bed inside the room. Hyunil got blushing and say, " You're naughty" Hyunil hide his face at Rome's neck.

Rome just laughed and continue where he wanted to bring Hyunil.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

*leave in your imagine again* hohoho ^_^ 

to be continue 

comment please~