EP 7

MY LOVE (hiatus)

Hello! :D 

________

 

They're arrived at home, Rome still indignant because he met his rival. Hyunil have no ideas to make Rome happy. 

 

“Hyunil, go to barom and do some ageyo or sometime cute” the grandma told Hyunil.

“But it's really work, grandma?” he really concern about Rome’s feeling.

“Just go, I know it will work“ the grandma smiled to hyunil.

"OK" hyunil walked to their room.

Hyunil observe at Rome on the bed with grumpy face. Hyunil walked closer to rome.

“Yeobo~ buing-buing~”

Rome's face starts curve a smile, he grabbed Hyunil’s hand and pulled him down together with him on bed and hugged his wife tightly.

 

“Yeah~ you know you’re cute right? That your is weapon” Rome still hugs Hyunil, he glad Rome back to normal.

“Yeobo! Stop hugging me, grandma will see it” said hyunil.

"Alright" Rome released him. 

Mrs.Moonye (the Grandma), could find they so happy also she'd felt happy too. Even though she wanted a grandchild yet she's still wants Barom and Hyunil be happy with their life.

She will feel bad if Hyunil leave barom soon. She scared that Barom will back to be a bad boy, she don’t want that happen again but they will still be separate one day, she don’t know how to prevents it , she’s regreted that she made the agreement just for 3 months.

"Is my fault if they going to be sad after this" 

 

 

They going to sleep now.

“Good night grandma~” hyunil kissed his grandma's cheek.

“Yes Hyunil, sweet dream” she’s waved to him.

”you too barom~” her added.

“yeah grandma~” Barom's smiled.

 

Rome still awake to wait for hyunil’s sleepwalking, “Barom, you still not sleep yet?” asked the grandma to rome.

“Ah? Grandma! What are you doing at 2 am? and yeah I'm still awake” replied Rome.

“I feel thirsty...what are you waiting for?” The old lady still on curios to know.

”I waiting for hyunil, grandma…he’s always sleepwalking 5days a week” Barom’s answered, the grandma got jaw drop.

“Really? Hahaha! Now I know why I heard something on my house not too long ago , it’s was hyunil" the grandma feel so funny.

 

So they're waiting for hyunil together …Then hyunil really walking in sleep, his grandma’s laughing so loud, she's watching how caring barom to hyunil, he's carry Hyunil with bride style. She thinks hyunil should born as a girl.

Everything have been done, “okay barom now go to sleep”

she's accompany Rome to his room.

"OK! good night grandma!" barom laying on bed beside hyunil and suddenly hyunil hugs him. 

Rome so shocked but grandma just smile and nodded her head to barom, she leaved the lovely couple inside the room, she's back to sleep.

 

Next day>

 

Today grandma going back to her house, Barom and hyunil’s feel so sad,“Grandma, why did you only stay here just one night?” hyunil asks while hold his tears.

“I just want to see two of my grandsons’ new life and I’m so busy with our new opening Hotel in Sydney right now”  says his grandma.

Hyunil’s just nodding and Rome talked about the Hotel’s thingy with her while hyunil just looking without any words.

“barom, I’m sorry about Yunho” the grandma hold rome’s hands.

Rome feels guilty and his asked for apologize from her, she’s said is fine , she know is also her mistake to invited Yunho their lunch, she get into her car and told her driver to starts driving. She'd waving goodbye to them.

 

So after that’s rome going to offices, leaved hyunil alone again at home.

When he’s arrived at offices Rome’s got meeting called so he's going to meeting room, then he’s meet Yunho again! his heart felt to the ground.

Yunho with his dad and Rome’s dad chatting warmly.

He’s doesn’t know how to run when his dad called his name and told him to greet them, how awkward when it come to Yunho’s turn to shake hand with, rome remember everything about Yunho’s tried to flirt with hyunil is really made him to lost his temper.

In cold situation inside meeting room between rome and yunho only they know how hate them to see each other again, when the meeting is finish they’re feel so thankful and hope that will not happen again in future.

 

While that, Hyunil cleaning the house then his saw rome’s wallet…So his takes a cab without wear any girls’ dress, he’s arrived to rome’s office.

he's rushing to the elevator, when the elevator’s open he got hit from a guy, he falling down and looking at the guy, but he’s almost insensible he met a guy that he really don’t want to meet with, is Yunho.

Hyunil just bowed then going inside elevator without looking at Yunho , but Yunho keep looking at him at all time…Yunho think he'd met this guy , Yunho keep thinking and thinking after all, he’s wait at there just to see hyunil’s face once again, Yunho still not selfish yet .

 

Hyunil went to Rome’s room,”Yeobo~ you forgot this” hyunil showed rome his wallet.

“Ahhh thank you so much hyunil, i really worried where is my wallet gone” Rome told hyunil and trying to hug him.

”Yeobo~ you’re in office right now” Hyunil told him.

“Ahhh, yeah~” rome take back his hands.

 

Everyone outside the room, keep looking at them, they feels weird why they look so friendly to each other…Did they’re dating?, some of the employees' have bad thought.

by the way all of them didn't know Rome and Hyunil is married. they just only know Hyunil when he’s dress up as a girl because they met him at his wedding’s day.

“Yeobo, I think I need go back home now” Hyunil’s smiling to Rome.

”Okay, honey Hyunil~” Rome tried to kiss him this time but Hyunil blocked Rome before rome can…Rome always forgot peoples around him when Hyunil with him.

 

Hyunil wont't tell Rome about Yunho that he just met the taller guy at lobby, he’s scared Rome would got mad and punch Yunho…hyunil don’t want anything bad happen to rome and his hotel’s dignity.

when hyunil walking to elevator he meet Rome’s dad, hyunil greet him “Appa, hello~” his bowing to his father-in-law.

”Yes, Hyunil how are you now?” rome’s dad asked him politely.

”I’m fine” hyunil replied with smiled.

 

his father-in-law asked him to having lunch with him, hyunil agreed, at same time hyunil’s feel glad rome’s dad can accepted him.

”Hyunil, thank you. that’s all I can say to you because you'd made barom changed” says Mr.Yu

“is fine Appa~ no matters” if you see deeply Hyunil’s eyes there have some tears. When they finished, hyunil bowed to him and telling Mr.Yu that he going home.

his father-in-law asking him why not he’s take his car with driver to bring hyunil back, but hyunil refuse it and say he’s fine he will take a cab.

rome’s dad just nodded and thinks how nice is this boy. No wonder barom loves hyunil. Like his wife told him that Barom fall in love with Hyunil.

 

When hyunil walking at lobby suddenly Yunho blocked him, he looking up then see Yunho smile widely to him.

”did we've met before?” Yunho asked politely but hyunil's answer, “No~ never. Sorry, wrong person, maybe” hyunil tried to smile.

“Ooo I see…yeah maybe, because you just look alike a girl that’s I met before, she is so beautiful but she got married, ehhhmmm~” Yunho’s sighed while lower his head,

Hyunil’s heart seems dropped when heard Yunho's words.

Cause the girl that Yunho talked about, is him!

”okay~, if you don’t have anything more I will go now” hyunil’s smile and start walking

“Wait! What is your name then?”

Hyunil’s thinks Yunho is test his temper, ”my name is hyun” he’s just remember his grandma have told Yunho his real name before so he’s change it.

“my name is Ray~” he’s says with grinned, that can make everyone melt.

”Oooohhh Ray~, nice name and I am Yunho nice to meet you” Yunho give his hand to greet hyunil, he did not have chance to refuse it so he’s greet Yunho back.

“okay I gotta go now…bye” hyunil walking faster without turning back.

”okay bye” Yunho’s waving to him.

 

 

When Hyunil arrived at home, he’s still can’t stop thinking what happen if rome saw Yunho and him today,he’s hopes Rome will never know about it.     

 

Hyunil checking date then his realizes just only one week left his marriage with rome.

he’s tears drop by itself he can’t control it. He doesn’t know how to tell rome about this, hyunil know , they're will get heartbreaker soon. he sat down hugs his legs and keep crying.

 

hyunil didn’t know that Rome knew about this, but he just acted like nothing happened not to make he's cry in front of hyunil. What rome wants is to use all time to spend with hyunil.

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

plz read my other complete story "3 days 2 night" (kim woo bin and lee jong suk) ...btw THANK YOU for SUBSCRIBE my story :"D <3 

 

ROMERAY!!!!!!! ^0^ 

tumblr_mln5gochtm1s29ssfo1_250.jpg tumblr_mln5gochtm1s29ssfo2_250.jpg 

 

what are they're doing??? >_> hehehe~~~ Well they look GOOD together and ALWAYS!!! ;D 

           21230_358785604241664_1533255105_n.jpg

601885_358785460908345_715268179_n.jpg

   ROME CAN CARRY HYUNIL FOR REALLLL O_O LOOK AT HYUNIL'S LEGS ^_^