EP 11 part 1

MY LOVE (hiatus)

HELLO!!! I'M BACKKK!!! but just with part 1 ...i'm sorry ..soon you will read part 2 .....I watched Ali's new song 'I love u" staring Hyunil as the actor and huged the girl -,- ehmmmmm~~~ i'm still okay~~~ ......THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOU WHO GIVEN GOOD COMMENTS TO ME *BOW*

 btw let's me continue the story :D 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the night >

Jaeseop bring Hyunil go out to dinner with him that night ... Jaeseop looked towards Hyunil while driving his car, (Jaeseop's Porsche panamera turbo s black color )

Jaeseop understand Hyunil was forced to be with him now, but he just want Hyunil stay by his side right now even though he knew Hyunil not willing it and Jaeseop feel guilty why hyunil the one  made him remembering of his dead fiancée?

They stopped at expensive restaurant, Jaeseop’s booked VIP’s room for them, Hyunil’s feel more depressed.

Jaeseop even treat Hyunil well ... Hyunil still feel forgiveness to Jaeseop for not being able to reciprocate the love to the tall man who tried to forget his old love and ask for forgive to his fiancée, she’s probable looking at Jaeseop just now, The guy who really loves her till now.  

During they’re eating their meal, Hyunil look up to Jaeseop … Jaeseop’s aware someone looking at him, then he’s look up he saw Hyunil was smiling at him. “Why, you smile like that to me, Hyunil?” asked Jaeseop.

“I feel glad to see my one only friend happy” the words “Friend” make Jaeseop’s feel startled even he is know Hyunil will love him just a friend but he still in a dream that will never be achieved.

Few minute after that, they’re start having chatting like nothing happened, talk about old story of their lives.  Smile etched on Hyunil’s face, Jaeseop’s so thankful finally his can see the sweet boy’s smiling like their old days.

Jaeseop seems saw someone take their picture but he’s thinking that just maybe his feeling.     

Finished their dinner, Jaeseop sent Hyunil back to his house, not so far from the Jeju Island’s beach.  

Hyunil’s sat on his bed, hugging both of his legs praying that Rome will not know about this while gripping his hands, His tears poured down.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unknown’s Pov <

 “Are you already took his picture?” A middle aged woman’s asked.

“Yes! I done madam, he’s look happy with other guy” said the guy while smirking.

“Good! Soon give to me the pictures and follow him till I say no need” said the lady.

“Okay! I understand madam” said a guy who carrying his camera on his hand

They both suspend the conversations.

End Pov’s <

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day>

On this morning Hyunil’s feel not so well but he will not ring Jaeseop for any help, he don’t want make Jaeseop’s hopeful to him.

Hyunil’s walking to bus stop … his views started vague, his head felt heavy, he tries to endure but then he passed out.

Everything just dark. 

________________________________________

Jung Yunho’s Pov (a.k.a Yunho) >

(Yunho’s car is ‘2013 Aston Martin Vanquish’.)

What I’m doing at Jeju Island is for the business’ trip again but without my dad, he’s busy with other hotel projects, this project I must meet up with Barom again but one month more, oh well Barom’s hated to see me again because of his beautiful wife . I didn’t mean to love or look at her like but I’m sure everyone will look at her like I did. Barom should feel lucky.

I don’t know what to do so I just looking around Jeju Island is really beautiful after 1 year I haven’t chance to come here....while I’m driving I saw a guy who look alike i know….oh I forgot his name but I still can recognize his innocent & sweet face but today his look not good, what happening to him? So I drive slowly to make sure it the same guy that I met before… Then saw that’s boy was passed out on the ground, I got shocked, nobody help him everybody just stand and wondering at him.

So I stopped my car and saves that boy, I shrugged his shoulders, trying to make him aware but stay the same. I have no choice just carry him on bride style; put him on the passenger seat with caution.

Direct me to the hospital with all the speed I drive, grasping the boy's hand very tightly I feel worried what will happens to him. With bride style again I bring him to the emergency, the nurses and a doctor pulling him into the room, I waiting here with fear.

The doctor out from the room coming to me and says the boy was fine, not too serious.  He’s just too stressful and his body and brain wasn’t accepting any stress then his passed out. I feel so thankful and I said thanks to the doctor who has saves that weak boy’s life.

End Yunho’s Pov < 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

To be continue 

Yunho's back again~~~ -,- i'm so sleepy ... thank you everyone who read :D  if any mistake i made and if is bored .. mianne~ V_V