EP 12

MY LOVE (hiatus)

For this EP i have add new male character, the guy is from BTS (bangtan boys) Kim Seok Jin/JIN, he is the oldest of the group and also visual, 92liner. 

Let's me continue the story~ ^^ 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

After Few minute

Jaeseop retreat from there and leaved Rome's grandma with Yunho for take some fresh breath.
He knows Rome will comeback to Hyunil anytime now, there no opportunity anymore.Jaeseop walking with torn heart.  

while he's walking he saw someone wearing princess' dress ( Cinderella's dress ) inside one room. 
Jaeseop keeps watching the princess dancing and tell the story in front of those diseased children,smile engraved on his lips. all the children's laughed and smiling non-stop.
without getting bored he continues to watching it till finish.
Kim Jaseop seeing the princess kissed and hugs to all the kids and said goodbye to them.

 

Jaeseop waits for the princess.

then he know the princess is a guy? 

this all insane! how can a guy looks so pretty as a princess??? wow?!"  that's Jaeseop's thought to himself. there nothing to wait anymore so the tall guy move closer to that pretty guy. 

"Hi~" he's greet.

"Yes~~~Can i help you?"  the pretty guy asking him back.

Jaeseop keep holding his smile even how hard he's tried to.
that guy's smiled made his heart feels turbulent.
A person in front of him still waiting for an answer from Jaeseop,
"If there nothing to say then i go first" smiled the guy politely.

"Wait!" Jaeseop hold others guy's hand.

"Yes!..." the guy surprise by Jaeseop's action.  

"Can we have chat for a while?" asked him, other guy's agreed.
 
 
the couple sitting on lounger outside the hospital. 

"what is your name?" Jaeseop is someone who will not take long time to asks to someone he's interested with.

"My name is Kim Seokjin maybe you can call me Seokjin or Jin...it is up to you" replied Seokjin.

"Okay! i call you Jin is sound cute" Said Jaesop. they send shy smiles to each other.

 

"And what's your name?" asked from the polite guy.

"Ah~ yeah~ my name is Kim Jaeseop...We has same 'Kim' for sir named" said Jaeseop in happy. 

Then he added "you look pretty in princess' dress~".

 

"Oh my god! are you saw it?...just forget about that"... Seokjin turns his face to other side. 

"No~ Don't feel bad about it... i really mean what i said and i'm not joking" Sincere words from Jaeseop's heart.

"Really?...Actually why you was here? are you sick or something?" Seokjin changed the topic.

"Ooo yeah~ i visited my lov...No~ i visited my friend" Jaeseop’s about to say ‘lover’ but then he cross out and suddenly he remember Hyunil just now.
   

A guy who have such crystal clear skin in front of him already make him forgot about Hyunil.

"Oh i forgot ... I think i need to go now..." When Jaeseop stand up he heard someone say. 

"Can i visit your friend too?...Well since your friend is sick, i will feel bad if i couldn't visit your friend" 

Jaeseop awry feels growing in his heart, this guy must be think he is weird cause he's fall in love with a guy.

 

But seokjin's eyes speaks something to him. Jaeseok take deep breath and deal with it.

"Okay! let's go... I will show you ... my fri...end" Jaeseop feels hard to say Hyunil is his friend, he didn't know why the reason.

Seokjin's show his big smiled.

"Can i know your friend is a boy or girl?" curios Seokjin.

"Ah~...he is a boy...But right now he's still unconscious for 2 days already" louder sighs from Jaeseop's breathed. 

 

"oh my....How bad he is...What happened to him?" Seokjin got shocking. 

"I also don't know...But the doctor said he's too much stress" Jaeseop rub his neck.

"For now you can't fall sick...you need to take care of him" said Seokjin.

Seokjin's words made Jaeseop pounding. 

 

"Nahh~~~ he's already have someone to take care, don't worry about him, okay?"
"here his room but we need to lower our voice a bit" They're arrived at right time, Seokjin must be ask, who will take care of Hyunil and is hard for Jaeseop to answer that’s. 

"okay~" said Seokjin almost whispers.

Jaeseop open the door, check-up there anybody there, Rome's grandma or Yunho.

 

But lucky there was nobody.

In silent condition Seokjin looking at Hyunil with pity heart. 

Seokjin turns to face Jaeseop and he just can see the tall guy he see is looks so sad.
He feels something wrong to Jaeseop who keep playing with the ring at his finger,
then Seokjin looking at Hyunil's hands, he's noticed a lay body in front of him also wore the same ring.

he had not yet speak out then Seokjin hear a female asking "Who are you?". 

Seokjin quickly bowed and locked his face to Rome's Grandma.

 

"Hello~...I'm Jaeseop's friend,Seokjin. i came here for worked then i met him...He's said his friend is sick, so i feel bad and i want to come visit" In manner voice Jin's answered it.

"Yes~ Grandma, Jin is my friend" said Jaeseop while looking at his shoes.

"Really??? Ohhh,I really want to say 'Thank you' cause you still want to visit my grandson even you never know him"
said the old lady, she's holding Seokjin's hand with full of hopes.

 

"Yes~ Is okay halmeoni, is not a problem to me" the sweet guy smiled at her. She just nodded and released the hands.

"halmeoni,Jaesoep, i'm going back first... I will come here again tomorrow" said Seokjin.

"Okay~ be careful Seokjin" Hyunil's grandma-in-law padded Seokjin shoulder. 

"Okay~ i send you to your car" Jaeseop following his new crush.

 

the moment have stop when Jin's meet his eyes with Yunho.

"You...you...." Seokjin shocked while his finger pointing at Yunho.
  
Makes Jaeseop and Rome’s Grandma curious,Yunho grab Seokjin to other place but followed by Jaeseop.

"You almost hit me yesterday!!! are you crazy?!" Seokjin shouting at Yunho. 

Jaeseop jaw drop because of Jin's shouting is so cute!

"Hey~ i already said i'm sorry yesterday! so what did you want again?" Yunho closer his face to Jin's their nose about to touched.

Seokjin got scared, Jaeseop tried to move but he stops when Seokjin say.

"And you kissed me too! and you bring me to your house...i know you must be remember" Jin's pushed Yunho away.

"What???... Well , Yes! of course i remember, I was desperate that time, you're faint then i don't know where your house, So it wrong?" said Yunho firmly but his hide something on his mind.

"But! still~ i'm fainted because you kissed me...." said SeokJin, Jaeseop keeps waiting for the story.

"Can we talk about this later, we at hospital right now" said Yunho in calm.

 

"So, let's we talk in my car" Seokjin walk away followed by Yunho and also Jaeseop.

But Jaeseop don't wants they know he's following them so he's hide himself behind the wall.
When the couple enter Seokjin's car then he stops his steps and just looking from far.

__________________________________________________________________

*Flashback*

At 3:00 pm , Kim Seokjin is work as kindergarten's teach, he's works there because he likes kids.

While walking to his car from kindergarten place after finished work, he needs to cross the road.

Then a car almost hit him, Seokjin falled to the ground, Jin's already thought he died but his open his eyes and 
see the car's light is so near him, just around 10cm from him. 

The handsome guy come out from car and check out what happened to the guy he almost hit.

"Are you okay?" Yunho's asking the guy. 

"Are crazy? or blinded? of course i'm not! now just 3:00 pm, but you already drunk?" Jin's shouting against Yunho's face. 
   
Yunho can't say anything.

Jin's try to walk but then he falls, his legs feel weak because he really scared he going to die.

Yunho helping him, he's can't fight Yunho's holds his elbows...He's really need supported.

Seokjin siting at passenger sit...Yunho park the car at roadside.

"I'm really sorry about this...i'm not drunk but i was think something else" Yunho told Seokjin.

"How can you thinking of something else while you driving?! You're really crazy!!! i almost die!!" while Jin's keep talking non-stop.

Yunho starts feels bored and thinks how to made this guy shut up...then Yunho get a ideas.

Yunho's cup Jin's face and 

Kiss him!.

Seokjin's eyes going around after few second he's fainted.

Yunho so panic! 

"oh my god! how weak are you?...i thought you will slap me and run away...but you're fainted!"  Yunho's voice become higher then usually.

Yunho told to Seokjin who really lost his life now "i don't know where is you house, so i will bring you to my house".

 

At Yunho house> 

Yunho carrying Seokjin on bride-style and put him on Yunho's own bed.

He realized how pretty this guy.

 

(Yunho's view)

Oh~ i should stop thinking like that, but .... but yes his beauty level same as Hyunil.

now is already 5:00 pm.... soon will be dinner and i should i do with boy?.
oh my...he is really make me crazy... i shouldn't kissed him! but i done it .... aahhh i should stay here till he wake-up.

 

At 9:00pm>

 

"Yaaaaaaaah!!! where am i??? You?!" That boy screamed again.

Oohhh the screamed made me wake-up from my sleep...i'm not a bad person...because of him... now i feel i'm bad.

then i speak

 

"shut up...your mouth please...i didn't do anything to you...okay?"

"Are you sure,arjusshi?" Seokjin asked.

Did he called me 'arjusshi' ? this boy really tease my temper.

 

"first thing yes! i'm sure...second my not ARJUSSHI, understand???"

he is so annoyed me , unlike Hyunil . 

"Okay....i believed you and your house is big and beautiful" he's told me.

So i asked him what he going to eat, then his answer "You must be have a lot of foods" he jumps from the bed walked to me.  he's really weiredo.

 

i have no choice just gives him some foods from my refrigerator.

His eyes going big and his smile growing.

"Waaahhh...Thank you for this...Arjju...Aaaa Mister." said the mystery boy .

"Just call me Yunho"  i told him. 

"Ooohhh okay...How old are you?" Seokjin's asked while his mouth full of foods. 

 

"I'm 28 years old...how about you? you seems look mature"

his big smile dropped after heard my confession.  

"What you mean?....i'm just only 22 years old...Younger then you~" he's rolled his eyes.

 

"Hahaha, i don't know you're a bit sensitive...by the way....What's your name?"

I really wants to know his named.

"my name is Kim Seok Jin..." 

 

"okay, Seokjin... Now i know your name and your age...So after you finish your eating then 
i will send you back to your car...It is okay? or you wants stay here?"       

I'm so happy to know his name and i'm glad his face looks sad when i said he need to leave after this, certainly he wants to stay here. 

 

"Okay i finished!...send me now" Seokjin said to me with grumpy voice.

"Okay let's go"

he's following me to my car. 

 

When we on the way to send him back near the place i almost hitted him.

Seokjin keep looking outside the window with sorrowful face. So i try break the silence in my car.

"What's wrong Seokjin?" 

"Ehmmm?...Nothing~ i just feel so thankful i'm still alive now" he told me.

 

i don't know what should i do, so i talk about our kissed i just remember about it.

"Seokjin? are you still remember i kissed you?"

He's got shocked "No! no! no! i do not"  

i know he's lies to me.

"Stop lying to me Seokjin...Your face turn to red now"

 

"Oh~ there is my car...stop here i can walk" Seokjin tried to run from my topic.

i just obey him. I wished his car was far and far from here.

"okay thank you so much for today… bye~" Seokjin open the door and leaved me alone but i still wait for him untill his drive far from me.

 

i'm going home with gloomy feeling, I don't know why should i feel like something missing right now.

i think

i miss him 

already.


_

_

 

Though i'm in my bed now i still thinking about him, his smiles,eating style,sleeping style and his laments makes me kissed him.

I likes him i guess.   

I hope I can dream him tonight. 

 

*End of flashback*

 

___________________________________________________________________ 
 

Back to the swizzle couple in Seokjin’s car.

 

“So what you wants for real?” Asked Yunho seriously.

Jin takes a few minutes to thinks but actually Jin is having crush on Yunho since their first met.

He’s doesn't want Yunho know that he likes him.

 

“I want you DO NOT tell anyone about this even your best friend, understand?” Seokjin’s told. 

Yunho nodded and said “For your information, I can’t tell no one because I don’t even have good friend or friends …okay?” 

Jin smiled to him

Yunho also hide his feeling for Seokjin, he’s keep looking at other guy eyes who have pretty face as princess. 

 “Why you looking at me?...there something wrong with my eyes?” Jin’s clueless.

“Ah….No no no…You’re eyes is pretty shine, I likes to look at someone who have pretty eyes” Yunho be brave to said those things.

Seokjin’s face get red and redder then red chili he felt Yunho words made him fall for the tall guy deeper. 

“Hahahaha…Don’t kidding me, you make me blushing” Jin’s cover his face while laughed.

“No I’m serious this time and i always honest” Said Yunho.
Seokjin be glued,  Yunho close his face to Jin’s.

Jin just close his eyes.

Their lips nearly to touch but Yunho’s phone ringing.
They both feel frustrated.  

“Hello” Yunho pick up the phone.
While Yunho having conversation Seokjin checking outside the window his saw Jaeseop’s back.


Jaeseop feels so much hurts when see them almost kissed…He can’t take it anymore, now he going a place that he can clam himself.

He go meet Hyunil who still sleeping nicely on the bed, he take the pretty boy’s hand and take out the ring that he gave. That is nothing to wear it anymore, Rome will back soon. 


___

 

“I’m sorry about that, so I hope we can meet again” said Yunho.

“Yes of course! Tomorrow I will come here again, to visit my friend’s friend” Jin replied with the most sweet smiled he has.

“Oh really?...okay! …” Yunho lower his head.

“Why Yunho?...these anything problem?”  Jin really curious.

“Is not a problem, just Hyunil’s Grandma want to tell something to me ” said Yunho.

“Aahh…That Grandma…she looks nice” smiled Seokjin.

“Yes she is…anyways see you tomorrow” Yunho get out from the car and waved at Jin.

“Okay bye~” Seokjin then went. 

 

Yunho sense something. But why Rome’s face suddenly appeared in his mind.

"does this have to something to do with Rome?” Yunho said to himself.

 

Yunho has arrived at Hyunil’s room, he saw Jaeseop looking at him with indignant on his eyes. 

The Grandma grabbed Yunho’s hand and bring him out from the room leaved Jaeseop alone with Hyunil.

 

“Let’s go follow me” said the Grandma.
“Okay….but where we go?” asked Yunho with tremble voice

 He’s really scared, he’s feels weird. 
But the old lady didn't answer him….at least she bring Yunho at her car. 

She told her diver to take them at her home… Yunho just stay silent till they arrived there.
They inter the big house, Yunho looks everywhere
 “Why you take me here and why you want talk to me here?” he’s asked.

 

It's hard to say like waves in a turbulent, she take very deep breath and tell him “Hyunil is Rome’s…..Wife….the girl you met before with Rome and me”.

Yunho felt was like tsunamis in his heart .... he almost fell out of his position present. 
He’s don’t know why his eyes have tears when his realizes, he laughed in dismay, “ha..ha….I know now why Hyunil's look familiar, he’d look like someone I know…”

“Yes~ Hyunil and Ray is same person… He is the girl that you always stared at,  when we went out before…. I know you will get shock if Rome arrived tomorrow…So that why I wanted to tell you now and I really know you have huge crushed at Hyunil but you can’t have it anymore, I’m sorry~” Rome’s grandma holding Yunho’s hand.

 

Yunho still show small smiled at her but his eyes full of sadness that he can’t hold.

“I’m okay Grandma, I just shocked…this is shocking me….” she lean Yunho on chair.

“I know…Jaeseop even falling for him but he knew about this, he have been friend with Hyunil for years” she’s said however Yunho can’t bear to hear anymore what she say. 

Yunho absolutely love Hyunil however now it is no further an area for him. 
She gives him hot chocolate to keep him calm ”I will go back to hospital, you can stay here like your own house”

 

Yunho just nodded. 

 

She leaved Yunho there, as old peoples she knows Yunho so hurts. she feel very bad because she know him since he’s born, their families so close to each other, Rome’s father and Yunho’s father were best friends.

“I know this is my fault…if I didn't make them divorce , they still together, Hyunil will be fine, Rome will be happy”  she’s thought to herself.

 

-

-

The Next Day> 


“Hyunil~~~~” Rome’s small screamed. 

“What happened to you Hyunil? You promise me you will take care yourself, you’re liar… Hyunil wake up Hyunil!!!” Rome-stained tears down his cheeks. 

 

Jaeseop and Yunho looking at Rome with feel a bit jealous and sad at same time.

Rome’s Grandma tried to make Rome calm, she rubbed Rome’s back. He still holding Hyunil’s hands. Rome mumbling something while his mouth at Hyunil’s hand.

Rome praying non stop in heart. 

 

Seokjin stand in front of the door without do anything, Jaeseop and Yunho noticed him they both moved closes to him. 

Jaeseop grabed Seokjin’s hand first and bring him to other place followed by Yunho.

Rome didn’t care anything happened around him right now, he just want stay with Hyunil.

 

Few minutes after those tall guys walk away …. Hyunil’s fingers tip begins to move. 

It’s shocking Rome, he stand up and told his Grandma that Hyunil’s hand begins to move.

They called the doctor.

The doctor and few nurses rushed to the room, they checking Hyunil’s condition. 

 

Then Hyunil’s eyes open a bit by a bit, his tired eyes searching something around him.
The doctor telling Rome and his grandma “He’s wake-up finally but still not give him anything that can make him stress he still need rest” said the doctor. Rome and Grandma can't stop smile and felt so thankful. 


“Hyunil~ look here is me…Rome” said Rome almost whisper to his wife.
Hyunil’s nodded slowly and given him weak smiled and he call “Grandma~ Rome~” 

The Grandmother and Grandson’s crying of happiness tears when they can heard Hyunil’s called their names.
Rome closer to Hyunil and kissed him on lips.

 

Meanwhile> 


Jaeseop and Yunho seemed scramble to explain the real story at Seokjin. 

Seokjin still listening to both of them one by one what they’re talked about and now he understand and know who is Hyunil and a guy who crying. Their remark made Seokjin felt awkward. 

“So that guy named Hyunil have husband?” Jin still feel like his in dream.

“Yeah~ … wait!.. I know you must thinking this is weird or something like that but the true is, he have been force to... he is not willing for it.” Yunho explained at the personable man.

 

Seokjin laughing cutely.

 

“Why you laughed is not funny?” said Yunho.

“I’m sorry….i’m fine with this, I can deal it don’t worry, these nothing to worried, okay Yunho, okay Jaeseop?” said Seokjin who looking at Yunho and Jaeseop’s eyes.

“Good” sighed Yunho.

 

“But why both of you look sad? Wait are you guys …likes him?” Jin’s eyes going around.

Yunho got shocked “No way! I …just….think….Hyunil is nice guy"

“Yeah~ me too!” suddenly Jaeseop’s agreed with Yunho.

 

“I’m just kidding..Hehehe” Jin giggled.  

He’s really have something special. Yunho and Jaeseop can forget about Hyunil not forgot for all but Seokjin can made them accepted that Hyunil is belong to someone. 

During they’re having chatted someone come to them and says “Hey boys, Hyunil is wake up!!!” said Rome’s Grandma.

“Oh my god really!!!??? Waahhh” three of them hugging each other, Grandma was shocked when she look at Yunho and Jaeseop’s actions. 

Thereafter Yunho and Jaeseop realized they hugged Seokjin together, nobody knows how they hates each others “ let’s go” said Jin with smile. 

 

___________ 

 

“Waahhhh Hyunil! Come back to the world!” said Jaeseop while his hand lead on Seokjin’s waist but Yunho lead his hand on Seokjin’s waist also. They’re got shocked except Seokjin is currently enjoy this moment.

Barom do not even bother about anyone around, as long hyunil with him.

The Grandma was so happy with all of them, she feels so touched from the bottom of her heart, Hyunil back to alive because of Barom was there and his friends.

What would happen to his life soon nobody know so just let he enjoy his zlife now.

Her small heart speak to her that Rome’s mother will do something soon but she know how to handle it. These nothing to worry if she still alive. 

She's also wanted to have granddaughter-in-law before but she had no choice to make Rome’s change as now, Hyunil was a nice boy and kind soul.

Rome already falling in love with him deeply. She can’t do anything anymore, what she needs do is prayed for their happiness. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

To Be continue.