EP 9 part 2

MY LOVE (hiatus)

hello i'm back ^^ ... :D thank you for who make comment for this story ... ur comment give me some of enrgy for me to keep writing this story :'D <3 

_________________________________________ 

While Grandma talking with Hyunil she heard Rome’s voice calling her.

“Grandma, Are you at home?” shouted Rome.

She quickly told Hyunil that she need to hang up the phone.

 

Then she open the door, “Yes Barom my grandson” she gave Rome warm hugged.

“Grandma, Hyunil leave me” Rome’s crying.

“Yes I know Barom … I know … Don’t be like this I hate to see my grandson become like this, is making me feel hurting” she’s also crying, she wipes Rome’s tears.

 

She bring him along to couch and comfort him with hot chocolate drink, is Rome’s favorite drink.

Rome’s drink it a bit by bit he’s tears have been stop fallen.

Grandma starts having conversation with him, tell him if he don’t wants make hyunil sad he’s need to be cheerful like when the time Hyunil with him.

Rome just need to wait until right time to meet with Hyunil again.

For this time is really bad for him to face Hyunil , his mother will be crazy woman, but his father don't mind about Hyunil because his dad knows everything bad was started by Rome’s fault.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­____________________________________________________

 

3 days after >

Hyunil’s wake up and look around he’s just realized Rome was not there , he try to smile but the tears is falling down on his cheeks his wipes it quickly, Rome such a nice memories he’s had on his life and hard to get rid of.

So right after breakfast his start cleaning the house and garden.  

 

 Rome’s wake up with swollen eyes after 3 days cried since Hyunil leaved him, today was first day Rome go back to work after separated with Hyunil.

He’s feel unhappy he don’t want to meet everyone for this time not even his mother who leaved many missed calls, his look unhealthy not feeling good but he’s still remember his Grandma said he’s need to be happy for make Hyunil always happy , that only reason his used for made him alive now.

He’s off his phone he tried to call hyunil but after when the ‘beet’ sound could hear his end the called.

He’s scared to hear Hyunil’s voice even he missed the voice so much, he’s scared he may do something crazy.

 

 ______________________________________

 

 

Rome arrived at his office he going to meeting’s room for some new projects.

Everyone in the office bowed and greeting at him very well but he just ignore them they all look confuse and curios.

The employers didn’t know about what happened to his marriage.

Rome’s walked into the meeting room, everybody have waiting for him and then he notice Yunho also in same meeting room too.

What’s he can do just ignore him in best way, but he’s remind one by one of his memories with hyunil. He keeps touching his wedding ring.

Meanwhile, Hyunil was walking around jeju island city and plan to visit his worked place before he got married with Rome, the Flowers shop. 

He’s bought some foods, fruits and cake to give for his grandma’s best friend the flowers shop’s owner.

 

When he’s arrived there, Hyunil saw one guy currently preparing the flowers.

Then that’s guy realized Hyunil was stand there, Hyunil recognize the guy.

”Yes can I help you?” the guy smiling at him.

“Are you Kim Jea Seop, aren’t you? Hyunil’s asked him with flawless smile.

“Yes… Yes that’s my name, how you know my name?” the guy asked him back with confuse smiled.

 

“Are you didn’t recognize me? Is me Kim Hyunil … your grandma’s best friend adopted grandson” Hyunil saying happily.

Then the guy smile etched on his face.

“Kim Hyunil! How are you now? I have been waiting for you so long, I’m missed you so much” Jeaseop Hugged Hyunil tightly.

Jeaseop invitde Hyunil into the shop, calling his Grandma and show to her who was come to their shop.  

Jeaseop’s grandma Hugged Hyunil and also asked him, how was he is right now. What’s happening about the marriage, that’s question made Hyunil’s face blushing red and redder than chilies.

Hyunil feel embarrassing because Jeaseop also was there, but then the old lady or his former boss say to him “don’t shy hyunil … Jeaseop already knew about this, he is also your good friend , right? ” said Jeaseop’s grandma.

Hyunil was shocking and he’s giving a look at Jeaseop with ‘I’m just a victim of this case’ looks to Jeaseop.

“Is okay Hyunil … I understand what your status is, I will never play or make jokes about it and i respected anything about it, I promise” Jeaseop’s show smile and give a wink to hyunil.         

Hyunil’s about to kick Jaeseop because he’d made Hyunil’s blushing.

 

Hyunil begin to tell his story to them, he’s saying one by one.

The Grandma and his grandson listen to hyunil’s story carefully, when hyunil about to cry they tried to calm him.

After finished his story they’re preparing for lunch however Hyunil already bought some food for them and is enough for 3 persons to eat.

 

They've done eat lunch and Hyunil help them to cleaning the stuffs, he’s washing the entire dish. Jeaseop accompany him in the kitchen.

Jeaseop watching Hyunil without feel bored, his was actually look at Hyunil’s face and also body line, he’s thinking what is Rome thinks about hyunil? . He does know the reason why Rome can attracted to hyunil.

Jeaseop keep looking at Hyunil and he didnt' notices hyunil’s face was in front of him “What did you looking at Jeaseop?” hyunil cover Jeaseop’s eyes while laughing.

Jeaseop realized then he changed his view “No~ I didn’t mean to look at you … I’m sorry” his said in stuttering.

“Don’t look at me like that again the way you look at me is like something was on your mind…You know something like ewhmmm~… aaaahhh you can answers it” said Hyunil, he tried to control his laugh.

“You mean something like, I think you’re hot??? But yes you are! Look at your body … wow! Hahaha!” Jeaseop’s jokes but that’s true from his heart.

Hyunil give him slapped on shoulder “Shut up!” said Hyunil.

They laughed together, jeaseop know he may not able make Hyunil forget about Rome and he can’t be like Rome because Hyunil still wearing his marriage’s ring but he just want hyunil being happy now.

 

But nobody knows what’s happened to Rome right now.

The meeting was finished and Rome going to elevator.  When elevator’s door about to close he saw a hand block the doors and it’s was Yunho.

He just wants to kill him right now! He’s already lost Hyunil from his side then he need to stay in same place with Yunho, his rival.

“Hey Rome, you did a really great job! Thank you for accepted my company for join with yours” said Yunho.

  “Yeah~ you’re welcome, you should thanks to my dad not me” Rome’s reply without looking at Yunho.

“Your dad or you just same … one more thing how was your wife now?” asked Yunho.

Did Yunho know what the question he’s asked Rome? Did he’s know what will happen to Rome about this question?

“WHY YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HIM?” Rome about to scream but Rome didn’t notice he’s said “HIM” instead of “her”.

“What you mean him? You wife is a guy or what?” Yunho look so confuse.

“NO! I MEAN HER… What did you want from her?” Rome’s asked him back but still can see tears in Rome’s eyes.

“Wooo~ don’t be mad bro, I just asking … I didn’t mean anything” said Yunho.

Rome just ignore him then Yunho’s say something “Actually she’s look alike my ex-fiancé who leave me on our wedding day” Yunho’s sighed.

“Ooohhh but she is my wife and I hope you can meet someone good then my wife” said Rome.

“Yeah~ I wished it! By the way thank you” Yunho going out from elevator … Rome’s feel so thankful finally he can escape from his rival.

It totally made him crazy right now because Rome keep thinking about Hyunil non-stop after Yunho’s questioned about Hyunil. Rome’s being despair about it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To be continue :(((  

do you know who is Kim jeaseop?

 

 

 

 

he is AJ (3)

U-Kiss's AJ ( my bais) :D 

 

 

HEY!!! watch this vid ... ROMERAY!! ^0^ at 15:29 >_< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Aef91UVv8