EP 10

MY LOVE (hiatus)

One month later...

 

On Saturday morning.

Rome sitting alone at his room with blank impression thinking of Hyunil...

Can he meet hyunil again? Should he tell grandma about this? Or should he's forget about hyunil?.

But how he can? Rome will not forget all about Hyunil, even his mom told him to do it. Now his mom start with new stupid plan, he need to marry with a girl that's his mom choose.

 

Rome refused it, his mom mad at him again but not his dad. Rome turns on Hyunil's favorite song 'MY LOVE'.

 

Rome's hearing the lyrics one by one it so meaningful for them. No wonder Hyunil loves this song.   

 

(The song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqz4pliWTV0 )

>>> The lyrics:

 Will I not do?

Can I be the one in this world, the next world?

If you can promise me that, then even if today is the last

I won't be afraid, my love.

 

I keep getting worn out behind your back.

Even if I call you, you look somewhere else and there is no answer.

I have to let you go, I know that all too well but

My heart is not my own.

Because my sadness is like me, because I think I know what the longing will be like

I wanted to hold you tightly so that my tears wouldn't come.

 

Why won't you acknowledge my heart?

Or can I not be it? I've never wanted someone this honestly.

 

Will I not do?

Can I be the one in this world, the next world?

If you can promise me that then even if today is the last,

I won't be afraid, my love.

 

Can you not see my heart? I'm so exhausted.

Letting you go will probably make everything better but

Even if I lose everything I'll hold onto only you,

With reason I can't change you with.

Because your sadness is like me, because I think I know what the longing will be like

I wanted to hold you tightly so that my tears wouldn't come.

 

Why won't you acknowledge my heart?

Or can I not be it? I've never wanted someone this honestly.

 

Will I not do?

Can I be the one in this world, the next world?

If you can promise me that then even if today is the last,

I won't be afraid my love.

 

<<< End the song.

 

Rome's tears falling without stop is too meaningful for him also...His remember the first kissed,

First time they met each other, they're slept together, Rome didn't expect falling in love will burned them.

When he's image Hyunil's smiled to him, his lips graven a smile.

 

While Hyunil in his Grandma’s best friend's shop, Hyunil's touching his wedding ring and start crying. Tears falling but sunddely his feel a palm wipe he's tears on his cheek. Hyunil turn left to see the person who wiped his tears is, Jaeseop.

"Stop crying, I hate to see you cry is not only hurted you but me too!"  Jaeseop stared at Hyunil.

 

Hyunil's looking at him with sad eyes.

 

Jaeseop hands still cup Hyunil's cheek,Jaeseop trying to close the face to Hyunil's.

Jaeseop can feel Hyunil's breathing, both of them close their eyes, lips almost kiss then few costumers entry the shop... Jaeseop pulled back his face and going to costumers and leaved Hyunil's clueless there.

 

Hyunil's realize that Jeasoep have feeling for him after long time they became friends, today is first time He's feel Jaeseop 's show his love to him not as a friend but more than his thought.

 Hyunil's feels beterayal to Rome what happened few minutes ago, He's missed Rome so much but now Jaesoep trying to fill loneliness, He's feels more confuse.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At The night>

 

Rome will take flight and go to Sydney, Australia. For 2 months he's need to stay there for business trip with his dad, Grandma and his mom also. 

 

Barom's grandma didn't tell Hyunil about Rome's trip to Australia because she doesn’t Hyunil feel worry about them.

Hyunil's waiting for any news but his grandma will not tell his anything for this time.

 

Hyunil's still thinking about Jaeseop tried to kiss him, today Jaeseop seems busy and tried to avoid him, Hyunil feel unhappy to deal with it.

Jaeseop shouldn't try kiss him! Shouldn’t even love him! Hyunil knows if Barom will back to him Jaeseop will feel hurts, pain than now!

He's love being friend with Jaeseop and so thankful having friend just like Jaeseop but after this morning everything seems going wrong? Why?.

Hyunil wanted to be happy not felt worried.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                            -One month later- 

 

Rome still at Sydney he might work hard now, but his relationship with his mom is worse because his mom wants his to blind date with some girls, he's got bored. His mother can't understand or pretend not to.

 

Jaeseop still acting cold throw to Hyunil even Hyunil trying everything but awkwardness still on them.

Nobody can't help it after the second week, Hyunil lost patience his pull Jaeseop 's elbow, make the taller face him and he’s ask Jaeseop “Why you acted like this? i hate when you doing like this to me, did you know that? ah? You said you hate seeing me cry but now you're the one who make me cry, did you know that? Stop all this!" Hyunil's shouted at him.

 

Jaeseop just stare the shorter guy's eyes deeply, the taller guy pull Hyunil's head to him and kiss Hyunil passionately. The pretty boy's eyes going around his push Jaeseop strongly and slap Jaeseop 's face "Are you crazy?" Hyunil's sreaming.

"Yes! i am crazy! Because of you! You’re really remain me of my dead fiancé did you know that? Even she is girl and you're a boy but still you're made me feel that you are her second life!" shouting Jaeseop while his eyes float his cheeks.  

 hyunil's are stymied tears falling again and again he never knew about Jaeseop 's story life, he never know Jaeseop had fiancé and she is dead now. Hyunil's feel sorry for him but why himself remain of his fiancée?

"You had fiancée?" Hyunil's asked.

 

"Yes! i did, when i was in USA i had one but she involved in an car accident at the day i want to propose her...and when I met you 2 months ago I really feel something special on you but you can't ever see it, seeing you cried made me thinks of her, made me feel guilty! Because of me she got accident i called her to come over the place that we always met but ...." Jaeseop 's sobbing.

"I’m sorry Jaeseop " Hyunil's apologize.

 

"No need, I understand how much your loves for Barom, i know i can't replace Barom's place...just i want you wear this ring for me even you can't love me like you did to Barom please wear this ring for me, as friend? Is enough me and for throw some guilty to her" Jaeseop 's begging.

The ring is the one that his fiancée should wear but unfulfilled...  

“But….Jaeseop, you know? “  Hyunil’s said in a trembling.

“I know…I know…You still Rome’s wife, lover and everything… what I want just wear this ring. If Rome will back to you soon, give me back this ring, understand? “Said Jaeseop distinctly.

 

“For now please likes me just ones even if it is just counterfeit, please Hyunil”  Jaeseop’s kneeling.

It too loads for accept all this for Hyunil but he will do it for his only friend on the grounds sympathy…‘Rome I’m so sorry’ Hyunil said with himself.

”Put the ring, Jaeseop” Hyunil’s tried control his tears.

 Jaeseop’s grow his smile like sun, he’s sheathe the ring on Hyunil’s finger and touch his lips with Hyunil’s but Hyunil is closely his lips.

In kissing Jaeseop’s felt that’s his hopes have been fulfille. He’s known Hyunil will not love him more than just a friend.    

Jaeseop’s ring overlapping Hyunil’s wedding ring. “Let’s go we have dinner after work” said Jaeseop while cup both of Hyunil’s cheeks.  

The pretty boy just gave nod to Jaeseop with sad smile. Everything back to normal....almost normal but pangs of their heart only they know.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 >>>>> Barom’s Pov

I ‘am so happy Grandma told me that I may be able to meet Hyunil next month after we settled all of this. I'm very excited … Oh yeah what should I wear? What’s gift I want give to him? I feel like I want to hugs everyone! I kissed my wedding ring, I can’t stop smiling the day I wished will happens.  Hyunil wait for me! I said while looking at his picture.

Even I’m afraid to call Hyunil but I hope Hyunil still waiting for me, still love me like his promise. My mother will mad at me again but that’s was not my problem anymore, I will join meeting right now.

End Barom’s Pov<<<<<

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But did Barom know about Hyunil right now? If he finding about Hyunil and Jaeseop, Hyunil must be killing himself Because Rome must be back to old life style, his wild life.   

How to keep the secret? Did Hyunil’s managed to? Or probably Jaeseop, the one who will tell to Barom about this? Everything will going insane if it happen. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

To be continue V_V I’m so sleepy ~_~ … don’t know when will I can update aigooooo~~~ someone plz help me, give me some ideas to make what will happen on the next chapter >< plz!  

Thank you for read it !!! ><  ... The song called 'MY LOVE' is was my fav song i got inspiration from that song to made write this story :)  

 

Kim 'Jaeseop' is this guy ( U-kiss's AJ) 

tumblr_my349gzk5g1rhk4tyo1_r1_500.png

 

i pairing him with Hyunil because they both my bias hahhaha!!! actually because for my view they look suit together but not suiteble as Rome x Ray ^^  hehehe! AJ is so tall! ><