EP 11 part 2

MY LOVE (hiatus)

i'm backkk with part 2 :)

let's countinue the story :)  Enjoy! 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yunho’s asking the doctor can he visit Hyunil at wad and the doctor allowed him to. But not to bother Hyunil for this time, he’s still not stable. Yunho enter to Hyunil’s wad and he’s seeing a body was lying on the bed with breathing apparatus. Yunho got surprised saw it, he walked slowly and he’s saw Hyunil’s named on top of the bed.

 Yunho’s feel happy, he’s proud of himself but one thing make him thinking, why this boy named Hyunil? But fortunate that Yunho forget who is Hyunil. Because if Yunho remember, he will know Hyunil is Rome’s wife who dress up as a girl when they had met, Yunho only know Hyunil as Ray but now he’s already forgot both of Hyunil’s name.

 Yunho’s accompany Hyunil who still Unconscious, He’s sitting beside Hyunil. Looking at the unlucky boy with a passion Yunho’s try touch Hyunil’s hand he’s felt cold, Yunho’s holding Hyunil’s hand tightly with his hands to make the cold hand feel warm. 

Yunho try to touch Hyunil’s face his hand almost close then before he can, a phone besides Yunho’s ringing. Yunho look up the phone and it show named ‘Kim Jaeseop’ it’s Hyunil’s phone, Yunho pick up the phone he’s hear “Hyunil! Where are you now? Why you still not arrive?” the man asked with concerned.

Yunho’s had no choice but just to answer the questions that asked “I’m sorry, I’m not Hyunil…I’am his friend..His at …” Then Yunho’s pause when Jaeseop asking him again “His friend? Who are you? And why you pick up his phone?” … “I’m not sure did you know me or not, but Hyunil is at hospital he’s passed out…So if you’re he’s friend hurry come now, understand?” Yunho’s speaking with annoyed voice.

“WHATTTTT????!!! WHERE HOSPITAL HE IS NOW???? TELL!!!??? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?” … Jaeseop’s replied with a very shocked.

 Yunho telling Jaeseop where the hospital is, where Hyunil’s wad is, what happened to Hyunil. Jaeseop rushing comes to hospital.                

Jaeseop’s arrived at hospital… asked every nurses there, they’re showed him where…When Jaeseop found the room he saw at guy wearing full black tuxedo and that’s guy holding Hyunil’s hand with full of cares, Jaeseop tried control his temper.

Jeaseop knock the door, the man with tuxedo stand when his realize Jaeseop.

“Oh yeah…are you Jaeseop, right?” Yunho’s asked.

“Yes.. Is me…I never I know Hyunil have other friend?...I don’t know if he’s didn’t tell me.”  Said Jaeseop’s try to not to show his emotion when he saw Hyunil in this situation.

Yunho explain what Jaeseop’s curious, now Jaeseop know who is Yunho and how Yunho founded Hyunil. 

After few minute after that awkwardness hitting between of them, Jaeseop call Rome’s Grandma and told her Hyunil’s circumstances, of course she’s got shocked she almost fall.

Yunho’s keep thinking who Hyunil’s Grandma is. Hyunil’s Grandma is Rome’s Grandma also; Yunho must be shock if he knew. 

They’re known each other since Yunho was small; He is son of Rome’s father’s Best friend…Will Yunho find out Hyunil’s true identity as Rome’s wife? The ‘girl’ that Yunho likes is Hyunil?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Rome’s Pov >

I saw my Grandma obvious nervous, so I ask her why. Then she says “Barom, I need go back to Korea right now is an emergency…Hyu…I mean my friend’s grandson was at hospital”…. I feel something wrong now but I just nod what she’s said after that she leaved me. I want to ask her about Hyunil but for now my Grandma look really worried.

I’ am clueless right now, my heart feeling something was not good happened.  Should I follow my Grandma? “Barom~~~” My dad called me and he’s told me I need add to meeting again. Agioooo~~~

I will call my grandma later.

End Rome’s pov <

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rome’s feels about Hyunil was true, if Rome know about that he will follow his Grandma but the old lady don’t want Rome knows about this because he will leave his works.

While at hospital, both of the guys who take care of Hyunil now, never leave him, those tall guys watching him carefully. Hyunil’s Grandma or his Grandma – in –law will arrive tomorrow.

When a doctor comes to visit Hyunil’s wad, the doctor asked who will take care Hyunil, 2 of the guys shout, “ME!” Jaeseop and Yunho said at same time and their look at each other with fire on their eyes.

“But just one person can stay here” said the doctor.

You could feel the heat between the two of these guys, “okay I will let this guy stay here tonight” said Yunho’s point at Jaeseop, even he doesn’t want however he’s really tired than he let Jaeseop take care of Hyunil.

After they completed, Yunho back to the hotel he’s stays at.

“Why? You didn’t tell me you’re sick, Hyunil?” asked Jaeseop to a sleeping boy.

Jaeseop kissed Hyunil’s hand… he’s sitting and sleep next to Hyunil’s.   

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 Next day > 

Rome’s Grandma arrived at Korea on this morning.

She also had reaching the hospital, when she found Hyunil’s wad. She’s seeing 2 of tall guys were taking care of Hyunil, of course Rome’s Grandma shocked when she’s saw Hyunil and the most is, Yunho! She’s greeting them friendly but not only her got shocked but Yunho’s also.

 “Grandma, what are you doing here?” asked Yunho who extremely surprised.

She need thinks some nice idea, “Ah..Hyunil is my best friend’s grandson” she’s given him weak smiled.

“Oh I see, I thought something else” said Yunho. But he’s starts remember something but is hard too much thinking this time.

While she’s ask Jaeseop who found her Grandson-in-law, suddenly Yunho’s reply is the one who saved Hyunil...” I’m the one who found Hyunil, at the street that time I just have a look around while driving than I saw him fainted” said Yunho.

Jaeseop certainly not happy about Yunho’s confession but is true so he’s can’t deny it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

To be continue :((( ... idk when i will update bcos i will be so busy ... but for sure next year! ^^ hehehe...Don't worry :D thank you!!! for read!!! if any mistake i made and if is bored .. mianne~ V_V  ... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! :D       

 

If you want to know how Jaeseop & Yunho's car was like ? ... and Rome's car? 

See This vids 
 

Rome's car http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IScdYBTfHo :D 

Jaeseop's car http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARFYiCBVmzM ( The black color) 


Yunho’s car  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUGpV5k0VRY :D 

 

I LOVE SUPER CARS SO MUCH!!!  >W<