EP 9 part 1

MY LOVE (hiatus)

let's read this first part of EP 9 :)

 

The bell ring on 8 clock in the morning.

Rome still didn’t realize hyunil was not around, he’s waking straight to bathroom…After Rome finished he’s feel something missing then he notice a letter on his table, he’s take the letter and read, not after few second Rome become panic, his heart shattered and his start to cry.

He’s squeeze the paper on his left hand throws away the letter.

“WHY ARE DOING THIS TO ME, HYUNIL!!!??? WHERE ARE YOU NOW???!!!” Rome’s screams enough to make waking his neighbors.

Rome takes his phone try to ring Hyunil but Hyunil didn’t pick up the phone and his keep trying and trying still nobody pick up the phone. Rome drove his car to find where hyunil have gone, then he got phone call.

“Hello Hyunil! Where are you??? Where are you gone? Tell me… I Miss you so much!” cried Rome … but it still silent then a women’s voice heard.

“Rome , where is hyunil gone?” the woman asked him back… Rome’s realize she was he Grandma.

Rome couldn't answers that question he just mute few minute. “Rome ~ I want you take some rest for this time … I know is hard for you to let Hyunil go but please don’t be like this, is make me live in guiltiness. I’m the one who plan this and I’m the one who make you heartbroken, I’m a bad grandma you ever had” Rome didn’t say anything just heard what she’s saying and crying silently.

“Hyunil didn’t leave you forever , he’s still alive I know one day you will meet him again , not now maybe soon” His grandma add.

After that Rome going to his grandma house …

Meanwhile that, Hyunil just arrived at Jeju island his texted grandma tell her, he is fine there, hyunil just ignore Rome’s missed calls about more than 70times without his notice it … Hyunil just sighed he can’t pick up the phone if he did , He couldn’t ever walk far from Rome, He’s need to forget Rome for a while.

 Hyunil smile when his arrived at grandma's secret house , he missed this house even just 3 months but live with Rome can make his feel live like long year.

Rome such a sweet memories he cannot ever forget.

Hyunil enter in House he’s can’t stop smile remembering every each memories he’s had in this house … he needs to get marry with a guy Hyunil was laughed when he thinking about that part.

Hyunil look up his phone his wallpaper was the picture of Rome and him smile together and Hyunil keep looking at their old picture together he’s laughed, cried and smiling alone there and in one picture he’s dress up as girl with long wavy hair who takes by Rome on his phone.

But then he got phone call , he’s look up and that was grandma his pick up the phone chatting with the old lady happily even his heart just like a piece of broken glass, but he’s don’t want to show he is sad with grandma.

   

__________________________________________________________________________________________________