EP3 part2

MY LOVE (hiatus)

Hello ^_^

___________________________________

 

The lovely couple arrived at the place.

"So, this is the place that you talked about?" Rome's asked. Hyunil just nodded as the answer. "Come on!" 

 

Both of them so happy playing with all those kids there. Hyunil watching Rome playing with one of the kids. He's thinking Rome is ready to a father, Hyunil feel very sorry for Rome.

While Hyunil reading the book for all the kids ,Rome watch proudly and feel happy at same time.Rome was in around the circle with the kids. His look like a big kid there with his bunny's teeth. When Hyunil's eyes look at Rome. His husband give a winked, Hyunil just rolled his eyes and laughed.

 

It's time to say goodbye to the children, Hyunil's face looks sad. "Is okey Hyunil, we can come here again next time" said Rome. That bring back Hyunil's smile.

(Hyunil don't need to dress up like a girl when he go there even though with Rome, because those kids didn't know Rome's background) 

 

-

 

They on the way back to their home.

Sunddenly, "I'm Sorry Barom-Hyung" said Hyunil he about to cry. 

"Why Hyunil? There is something wrong i did? Tell me now?" Rome really confused.

"I can't give you~" Hyunil's tears starts flowing on his cheek. Rome stopped the car at the side of the road when he realized Hyunil is crying.

"Please tell me what is wrong? NOW! What it's you wanna tell me? And please don't cry, you know i hate to see you crying, right?" Rome begged him to answer.

 

"I can't give you a child" Hyunil sobbing.

Rome's heart seem stopped for a second then his take a long breath, "How you can thinking that way, Hyunil?" Rome sighed.

"Because i saw you happy with all the kids. That is how i know you loves kids and i know you want a child one day, right?" Hyunil told Rome.

 

The oldest places his hand over his own mouth to thinks the reason how Hyunil can thinks this far. Yes his admited he's loves kid but he still can't understand why Hyunil acted this way.

"Hyunil stop crying~"Rome holding Hyunil's hand and kissed the fingers.

"I was right barom-hyung?" Hyunil asked him again.

 

"For now i don't want to thinks about that hyunil. What i want now, you need to stop crying" said Rome while looking at Hyunil's eyes.

"But please, just answer this question then i will stop crying" said Hyunil in decisive.

"Oh my god! Okay fine, yes i do i want a child. I want it with you, Get it?" Rome holding Hyunil arms tightly. "But i can't give you!" Hyunil about to scream.

"Who's care? That's what i want, Hyunil! You should stop crying right now! Please and don't ask me this question again, i hate it. If i said i want it with you, so that's was i mean, OKEY! Just stop crying. what i want i just wanna be with you, always" said Rome and he cupped both of Hyunil cheeks and kissed his wife.

Hyunil nodded and wiped his tears.

 

 

After the conversation over, Hyunil take a nap. Rome just look at his wife and hold Hyunil's hand. Rome's tears flowing over his cheek his remember everything of Hyunil asked him at few minutes ago. He don't know how to answer it but what he's know he really loves Hyunil so much, he's don't want to lose him. 

If he want a child he can take anyone of the children that he like.
"I have no ideas now, Hyunil" said Rome. 

 

When they're arrived at their home. Rome rubbed he's eyes, he dont want Hyunil know that he cried, "Hyunil, arrived" Rome called Hyunil.

 

-

 

Dinner time > 

 

"I've so much fun can hang up with all the kids. They're so cute & funny, unlike my thought" said Rome with smiled.

"i'm glad you liked it Barom-hyung~" Hyunil replied.

 

"Ah~ Don't call me Barom-Hyung?"

"I'm sorry. Rome-hyung" Hyunil grinned. 

 

"No! I mean don't call me with 'Hyung' " 

"So what can i want call you then?" asked Hyunil.

"Call me Yeopo" Rome smiling.

Hyunil look so blushed, " 'yeo-po', satisfied?"

"Yes! yes I am!"  Rome showing cheezy smile.

"You're annoyying sometime" said Hyunil.

Rome kissed his cute wife, "I know"  

 

-

-

 

Currently they have been one and half month together. That's made Hyunil felt abit down when he looking at the calender. Why they need to be closes even they know one day they will separated. 

 

Barom got a phone call from his mom..his mom want to meet him at cafe near by his office...But it sound serious.

________________________________________________________________________

To be continue .