EP5

MY LOVE (hiatus)

Hello :) 

____________________________________

*Rome's view* 

 

While Hyunil was slepping on my chest , i played with his hair , kissed his forehead ...i don't want to have tomorow anymore, sickness of my heart nobody knows , they just know their pain. I didn't know love before this, but after i knew Hyunil he's make me know what is love. 

Perhaps Hyunil was not a perfact person but he's know what everyone around him need. He can understand everyone's feeling even my mom's.

I think he's knew my mom acted cold to him. My mom don't care about him. But if i can change my mom, i would like to do it.

There just only one month leave before we both need to separated, i really don't want that day happen.

But did i can ignore it?.

I really want tell to my mom that Hyunil was a good wife but she want to hear it? Of course not.

I don't want make Hyunil cry again and again. He living with bad life before i know him. I really hope my mom can understand it. 

 

*end Rome's view*

-

The next day >  

 

"Yeobooo! Grandma is coming to visit us~~~" Hyunil's sceamed happily.

"Really honey? When?" Rome asked.

"She said today~" Hyunil kissed Rome.

"Ehmmm~ that's good! Let's go. We need to prepare for her"

 

The couple really busy to prepare everything for their grandma. preparing the room,food and all the grandma need.Later, they're heard 'ding dong' sound...they rushing to the door and open it.

 

"Grandma!!! Oh my god! So happy to see you!!!" the couple shouted.

"Hahaha! Two of you are so cute~" the grandma pinched Hyunil's and Rome's cheeks.

"come in grandma" They bring the old lady to couch.

 

"I have seen your results at our company,it's getting better and better that's great Barom" said the grandma proudly, Hyunil smiled look at Barom. 

"And you not hang out at club anymore. I'd asked all your friends and anyone who know you. They told you have changed a lot since you've been married with pretty girl" added the grandma.

 

Rome and Hyunil shocked when the grandma said 'pretty girl'

"Grandma, who is the pretty girl?" asked Hyunil.

"Don't tell me you don't know who? ... Who's Barom married with?" The old lady sighed. 

"ME!?" Hyunil eyes going around. 

 

Barom was laughing "Yes is you, Hyunil. You'd said that you're pretty and you told me that you can be prettier than real girl" 

Rome got hard slap from Hyunil, "aahhsss shut-up Yeobo". Hyunil's face turning red.

"Okay okay i'm done" said Rome

 

"Omo omo, both of you look really like a married couple" the grandma laughed.

Hyunil and Rome looking at each other.

"I know what you have done" She's said with cheezy smile. 

 

"W-what? W-we have done???"  they got panic.

"Hahaha! Do you think i'm innocent kid?"

"It's not like that grandma, we know you're not kid" Rome's and hyunil's look so red.

"Got cha! Since when both of you sleep together?" Grandma asked death question.

 

They're almost faint heard the words.

 

"Grandma, what are you mean for?" Rome asked. He look nervous. 

"Be chill Barom, it's normal for every married coulpes, right?" 

 

Their felt like dead just now, Rome and Hyunil losing a word. 

"Alright~let's go we eat lunch together. I've some bought from home"  The grandma changed the topic. They seem mealting from cold to warm. 

 

____________________________________________________________

Sorry if u found any mistake :(