Hyunil's intro & EP 1 .

MY LOVE (hiatus)

-Hyunil's intro- 

 

KIM HYUNIL, the boy who always help people, kind, very cute, pretty, talkative and a bit clumsy.

He working at flower shop. He stayed with one grandma after he got banished by his bad aunty & he don't know where his parent gone since he still baby. The grandma took care of him when she found him at street last year.

For Hyunil the grandma was everything not only his guardian but also like a parent to him. But when the old lady moved to Seoul he followed her. He just like a maid but he never mind that were his job. Hyunil like it as long the grandma still with him. 

 

 Now let me start the story :) 

  

EP 1  

___________________________________________  

Rome came out from his car such an arrogant guy. He's walking like a boss and suddenly someone hit him so hard , both of them fall at the ground.

"HEY! WHAT WRONG WITH YOU??? ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT???" Rome screams.

 

"Ahh i'm sorry , i'm sorry Sir , i really need to hurry right now" The boy says while bowing to him. Rome noticed that boy's face, he feel dazzled.

Rome just keep looking at him even though the boy had run from there. Then the boy stop for awhile and turn around to face with Rome, but he's realized the rich guy still stared at him. He's immediately bowed at Rome again and run away from there. 

Rome didn't realize what is actually happened to him now, yet he still standing there. "Wait, what i'm doing here?" 

.

.

Rome went at his office, he still thinking about the boy he met this morning. Even though he's having important meeting just now but he still couldn't stop thinking about that boy! He knew he shouldn't think anything else besides his work.  

 

_

_

 

>>> Rome going to his home. 

 

He open the door and he saw his parent and his grandma appear with serious face, "hey guys ~ what happened everyone???" asked Barom.

"ARE YOU TRY TO KILL US ROME?" His dad look really mad. Rome lost his words to say, "did i've do something wrong , Dad?" 

"WE LOST HALF OF OUR MONEY!!!...DID YOU KNOW THAT? " Rome's dad sceamed. 

Rome eyes open widely, "H-how that can be,dad? 

"YOU GAVE TO ONE OF YOUR GIRLFRINEDS, WHICE ONE OF THE GIRLS I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW OUT THERE!!!" His dad's voice get higher.

"WHAT!? No no no! That can't be, Dad! I'm not that stupid. Yes i admit i played them but i would not give our money to them" Rome's explained.

"If you don't believe, read this agreement, you singed it"  

Rome almost got heart attack when he read it. He don't remember what happened that time. But he's know the last girl he met was the one who plan this. She'd take advantage of Rome when he was drunk. The girl is Rome's former secretary or secret girlfriend also.   

"Dad, she is my former secretary! Don't you remember her? She's the one who did this thing and she'd resign last month" said Rome. He really being honest now. 

" I don't care who is she. But i just want you to pay back what you have done!" said his dad. 

His father's words make Rome anxious.

 

 

countine soon :)  sorry if u found any mistake.