Part 12 - That Tingly Feeling

Ice Princess

The sun shined on Jaehyo’s eyes, making it flutter. He slowly opened his eyes to see a huge futuristic ceiling in front of him. He carefully got up from whatever he was sleeping on. He looked around and was thinking where on earth he is now.

Jaehyo saw a blanket covering him. It was a baby blue blanket with a huge picture of Stitch on it. He looked at the pillow behind him. A huge Stitch plushie. He then found himself surrounded by Stitch stuffs. Jaehyo rubbed his eyes and looked at the coffee table beside him, just to be startled by a figure who maybe fell asleep while she was working on her laptop.

There she was, her head resting on her left arm, her right hand still holding the wireless mouse. Jina’s hair covered half of her face. Her sleeping position was so uncomfortable to watch, it made Jaehyo wonder if Jina will feel pain if she woke up.

Just when Jaehyo was about to reach for Jina, he heard the sound of a door being opened. He quickly ninja-ed back to the sofa, covered himself with a blanket and carefully peeked to see who it was.

Jina remained still and asleep. Seungho came out of his room and walked over to the living room. Jaehyo closed his eyes, tight enough for Seungho to think that he’s sleeping but loose enough for him to peek.

Seungho scoffed. “Yah, Song Jina, wake up.”

Jina didn’t move. Jaehyo kept watching.

“Jina your position doesn’t look good you should at least move to the sofa or something if you wanna sleep. Yah. Jina-ya,” Seungho poked Jina’s shoulder but Jina was still motionless.

“Aish this piglet. Jina I am going out for a jog okay. I’ll be back early enough to cook you breakfast and I hope that dude will be gone when I get home,” said Seungho, slightly looking at Jaehyo who was playing a good act pretending to sleep.

“I’m leaving,” said Seungho again. Jaehyo kept his eyes closed until he heard the front door being closed.

Jaehyo got up again and sat on the sofa. It turned out that he moved to fast, he felt dizzy. He touched his head and slowly remembered everything.

Oh right. Last night I drank too much. But why am I here?

“Is this her house?” Jaehyo whispered to himself. He kept looking around. He saw several doors that maybe lead to bedrooms. How did he get there? Did Jina take him home? Why the hell is that ginger-haired guy in this house too? Do they live together?

All sorts of questions were haunting Jaehyo, it was enough to make his head even dizzier. He didn’t notice that Jina was yawning, finally waking up and was a bit shocked to see Jaehyo already up as well.

“Ah, you’re awake?”

Jaehyo startled. “AH! Oh, yeah...”

Jina simply nodded and stretched her arms and back. It made this painful crack sounds, Jaehyo even winced to the sound but Jina was perfectly fine. She carefully stood up and closed her laptop.

“Ah, wait... about last night, I don’t quite remember why I am here,” said Jaehyo.

“No wonder. You were damn drunk. I happened to cross by Shincheon last night when I was going home. I don’t know if this city is too small or maybe God loves meeting us up, I bumped into a drunk you. It was late and since I know you, I can’t just leave you alone. So I took you to my place.”

Jina ended her brief explanation. Jaehyo slowly recalled everything. “Right,” he mumbled. He looked around and saw his jacket and shoes already taken off. He opened his mouth trying to say something.

“Oh, I didn’t do anything,” Jina awkwardly had her hands up as if she’s being arrested. “You were kinda sweating so I took them off.”

Jaehyo held in a laugh. He bent his head down to hide his smirk. Jina then walked to the kitchen which wasn’t that far to get some drinks. She came back holding two mugs filled with cold water.

“I guess you love Stitch so much,” said Jaehyo when Jina handed him the Stitch mug.

Jina chuckled. “I am a huge fangirl. I took all those out of my bedroom,” said Jina, pointing the stuffs around Jaehyo.

Jaehyo shrugged. “Couldn’t imagine how blue your bedroom is.”

Jina smiled. A response that Jaehyo wouldn’t even expect. She is totally in a good mood probably because of her...

“Oh, by the way,” Jaehyo looked at his watch. “I should be leaving. Sorry for being such a bother and thank you for... well lending your Stitch stuffs to me,” he said awkwardly.

“Oh? You’re leaving so fast? Wait I haven’t introduced you to my brother, you can’t just leave without meeting him. I mean, I took you here without his permission, so,” Jina stood up to knock on her brother’s bedroom.

Her brother? She lives with her brother? Wait.. does it mean..

“Does your brother have ginger-colored hair like you?” asked Jaehyo.

Jina looked back to the sofa and nodded. “Why?”

“When I was about to wake up I heard a voice and saw this guy... maybe he went out? I don’t know. Unless you have two brothers and you are talking about the other one,” Jaehyo’s baboness hit him again. His face was confused and looked so blank.

Jina smiled. “I only have one brother. So he went out?”

Jaehyo didn’t reply. Jina merely nodded. “Okay...”

Jina walked back and sat in front of the puzzled Jaehyo. “Do you remember anything he said when he was going out?”

“Um. He said he was going out for an exercise or something,” said Jaehyo.

Jina nodded while making an O with .

“And he also said I should be gone by the time he comes back.”

Jina looked at Jaehyo. Jaehyo’s eyes were like empty and his face was so blank and he merely blinked. Jina laughed.

“Gosh! This Song Seungho, he never changes. Excuse him for being a bit rude, he hates seeing other guys around me besides himself, I guess,” Jina shrugged.

SO IT’S HER BROTHER. THANK GOD...

“Well,” Jaehyo scratched his head. “It’s pretty acceptable thought. I’m sure every guy would be protective if they had a sister like you.”

Jina was too busy tidying things up when Jaehyo said the last sentence. She turned around and asked. “I beg your pardon?”

Jaehyo blinked. “Oh, no. Nothing.” He started to fan himself to get rid of his redding cheeks.

Jina started to put her Stitch stuffs back to the bedroom. Jaehyo looked around when his phone started to ring. He searched for the sound and noticed it coming from his jacket. He reached inside the pocket and answered his phone.

“Yoboseyo?”

“YAH AHN JAEHYO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN????”

Jaehyo had to hold the phone a bit far from his ears due to Kyung’s shouting. It was like loudspeaker without the loudspeaker even .

“Chill, dude. I’m going home now.”

“Yeah but where have you been dint you know I was worried and the fact I sent you messages and called you several times but you didn’t answer. I thought you were robbed or something! Or taken away by a bunch of ahjummas.”

Kyung still made Jaehyo burst out laughing even when he was in a worried mode.

“Yah stop laughing! Come back home okay and make me breakfast.”

With that, Kyung hung up the call. Jaehyo merely shook his head, his mouth still shaping a smile. He grabbed his jacket and put his shoes on.

“Leaving?” asked Jina, she just finished taking her stuffs back to her room.

Jaehyo nodded. “Kyung is angry. Thanks for everything, Jina-sshi.”

Jaehyo did a 90 degree bow and stood straight back up. Jina returned the bow by only bending her head.

Still cold as ever.

Jaehyo looked around. “Where’s the door?”

Jina laughed and walked Jaehyo to the door. “Most guests would have a hard time finding the door as well,” she said while opening the door.

Jaehyo walked out, his phone still in his hands. He turned around to face Jina who was clinging on the door. Her messy hair and no make-up face was really appealing to Jaehyo.

“Thanks again, Jina-sshi.”

Jina nodded and smiled. She was about to wave when Jaehyo took a step forward. He hesitated to lend Jina his phone, but he did it in the end.

“Can I... have your number? I definitely owe you something,” said Jaehyo. His other hand tucked inside his pocket.

“Like what, a treat for lunch?” asked Jina.

Jaehyo shrugged. “Anything you want.”

Jina smiled and carefully took Jaehyo’s phone. She typed her number and quickly gave it back to Jaehyo.

“I’ll call you,” said Jaehyo, hiding his nervousness deep inside.

“I’ll wait,” said Jina. The two of them looked at each other and laughed softly.

“Tell your brother I said hi and thank you!” said Jaehyo, slightly running towards the gate. Jina nodded and wave.

And just starting from that instant, Jina felt something tingly in her stomach. She wasn’t even sure if she was being hungry, or if it had something to do with Jaehyo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TARRAAAAH~! i finally updated XD did you miss me or did you miss the story LMAO

things are getting better! are you expecting sweet little moments to happen to Jaehyo and Jina?

wait for the next chapter ^^

welcome new readers, thankyou for subscribing! don't forget to leave a comment ♥