I had fever

Goodbye My Love

 

Sungmin P.O.V

 

I walked to EunHae’s room to wake them up. I opened the door and saw they were sleeping on their bed. I went to Hyukjae’s bed.

*poke

“Hyukjae-ah! Wake up!”

He didn’t respond. *poke

“Yah! Wake up! We need to go now!”

“Ah hyung.. I’m sleepy. It’s early”he said with huskily voice. I sighed.

Maybe I should wake Donghae first. Eunhyuk will wake up if Donghae waking him.

“Donghae-ah! Wake up! We need to go”he moved slightly.

“Hyung.. I’m tired”he replied with weak voice. He sleep again.

*poke

“Wake up.. The others are waiting both of you”I said softly. No respond.

“Hae-ah..”I tried again.

“Araso, araso”then, he woke up and rubbed his eyes cutely. He looked at me with pale face. Seems like he truly tired.

“Are you okay?”I worried. He nodded while his eyes half-open.

I looks him unbelieved.

“Don’t worry. I’m fine”he said. I nodded.

“Please wake up, Hyukjae. I don’t think he will wake up if not you”I said as I walk out from the room.

 

Donghae P.O.V

 

I sigh heavily as I slowly message my head. I get up from the bed and poke Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk-ah, wake up! We need to go”I said weakly. Eunhyuk slowly open his eyes and get up.

He looked me with his sleepy eyes. I sit on his bed when I feel my head is getting too dizzy.

“Hae-ah..what’s wrong? Are you okay?”he ask worriedly. I shook my head and try to get up but fail when I feel my body is unbalanced. He hold me.

“Hae-ah..what’s wrong? You look pale”he has awake already when he feel something wrong on me. I rested my head on his chest. He put his palm on my forehead and get shock.

“Hae! You’re fever! Why don’t you tell me?”

“Ani..don’t worry. I’m fine now”I try to not make him worry.

“No! You’re not okay! You lied down. I will tell Teukie hyung”he lied me down on his bed and quickly walk out from the room.

 

2 hours later..

 

After comeback from the clinic, Teukie hyung asked me to stay at dorm while they are going to Strong Heart. Eunhyuk got the permission to look at me from manager hyung. Aishh... why must him? Now, I have to be alone with him.. I decided to sleep for a while.

......................................

“Hae-ah..wake up. I cook you a porridge and you must eat now”I heard someone waking me up with a slightly poke. I opened my heavy eyes and saw Hyukjae was sitting on the bed (actually his bed). He heped me to sit up. I messsaged my head.

“You need to eat something first before the medicine”he reach the spoon near my mouth. I shook my head becouse I really lost of apettite.

“Hae..you need to eat. Since this morning you doesn’t eat anything”he said with a plead voice.

“No.. I don’t want..”I replied weakly. He then put the spoon into the bowl.

“I cooked this for you but you don’t want it”his face turns to cloudy. I looked at him. I feel very sorry. I sighed.

“I think I want to eat now”I take the bowl but Hyukjae had already take it first. He smiled at me.

“Let me feed you”he said. I can’t say no or else he will sulk. While eating, I just stare at him without he realise. For me, he’s too handsome with this nearly look.

“Why are you staring at me like that?”he asks. I choked. He quickly give me a glass of water and I drank it a lot.

Then, I look at him. Our eyes were met. I cleared my throat.

“I... Since when I’m staring at you?”I asks him back. He chuckled a little. He put the bowl on the small desk near the bed.

“Hmm.. maybe I just think of myself. Aishh! Just forget it!”he scratch his backhead. I continue to stare him back. He also like being hypnotize just replied my staring.

We looked at each other without any words. I become leaned closer to him and he let me be. He keep silent. As we are an inch of the face, I can feel his hot breath. I leaned it again.

“We’re back!”the voice make us snapped from our mind. Hyukjae quickly make a distance. He looked away. I sighed.

“Hae-ah! Are you okay now? Did Hyukjae take you well?”ask Heechul hyung as he come in to our room. I forms a bit smile to him.

“Neh, hyung. I’m okay now”I answered him. I saw Hyukjae trying hard not to blush. He keep busying himself with something.

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

I feel my face was turned to red now. I don’t know what happen actually when Donghae leaned closer to me. I...my hearbeat become fast not like usual. I’m trying hard not to blush infront of Donghae and my evil hyung or else..

“Hyukjae-ah, why are you blushing madly?”Heechul hyung asked. I looked at him. Then, Donghae. He stare at me again. I quickly look away.

“Yah! What happen with you? Your face turns to red now”asks Kyuhyun who comes to see us when he heard Heechul hyung’s voice. And.. the others member also come to the room. Omo! What I’m going to say?

“Ermm.. I think I know what happen..”said Kyuhyun with his evil smile. I raised my eyebrows. Donghae also curious what.

“What is it, Kyu-ah?”ask Sungmin patiently. I gulped.

“Did you having a----“I cupped Kyuhyun’s mouth without he finished his word. No! I can’t trust this kid! He will going say anything to tease me.

“W—What the hell!”Kyuhyun removed my hand.

“Why are you so scared, Hyuk-ah? Did something happened today while you’re alone with Hae?”Kangin hyung said.

“Ani..Noth—nothing happened!”I stuttered. I gave a look ‘help-me’ to Donghae. He just pretend doesn’t see and smile secretly. I become tensed.

“Ooohhh..you’re stutter now, Monkey”tease Teukie hyung.

“Aniyo! Why you all like this?”I ask furiously. They laughed with my acts.

“Maybe you kiss Hae? Am I right?”ask Kyuhyun directly. My eyes become wide after he said that.

What.The.?????

“Aniyo! I’m not!”I quickly denied it. Since when I kiss that Fishy? Remember a while ago, make my face feel heat.

“I see..You’re blushing, Hyuk-ah”Teukie hyung keep teasing me again.

“Seriously, I’m not ki--- Arggh! Whatever!” I decided not to follow their teased on me so I stand up from the bed. But unfortunately, Heechul hyung purposely pushed me and make me unbalanced.

I fall on the bed again but someone catch my waist. I closed my eyes.

“Omo! My innocent eyes!”Ryeowook screamed loudly. I felt something wrong so I opened my eyes. My eyes wide open to see Donghae’s face was very very very to close and I can feel his hot breath. I think time become stopped. Donghae look into my eyes deeply.

“Guys! We’re still here! Don’t forget okay!”Kangin hyung’s voice make us snapped out of our mind. Donghae gently released me. I feel blankly.

“Yes! We got it!”scream Kyuhyun and Heechul hyung. They showed us a photo in their phones. I gasped.

“Hyung! Kyu! Delete that pic!”I completely awake from my thought.

“Of course we’re not going to do that! This is very precious pic”they replied in a chorus and walked out with a satisfied.

“Hyung, I think it is the best part”comment the maknae, Ryeowook.

“Mwooo????”I screamed. They left me and Donghae dumbfounded with a very big laugh and satisfied look.