Eleven

Goodbye My Love

Donghae P.O.V

 

I sighed loudly. I'm in our room after got back dorm. I stared blankly while playing my finger. I recalled our conversation.

 

Out the practice room...

 

"Seriously Donghae. What's going on you?"ask him desperately. I could see his face tensed.

"What?"I purposely ask back.

"Yah! I'm not tolerate with you anymore. What happened to you lately? Avoiding me and make me like I'm not your friend! Is it good for you for being like that? Who am I to you?"he shouted.

"There's nothing happend with me! I'm not avoiding you. And of course you are my friend! What else?"I answered his question. 

"You! If you consider me a syour friend, then tell me! You said you're not avoiding me? Great anwer Donghae! Yes, you are! Even others member could see what happened to us. We're not like usual"the end of his words, he softened his voice. We look each other. 

"Tell you the truth, I miss you. I miss our moment. We rare go out like before. Please, Hae. Tell me. I don't want us to be like this. Could you understand?"he let out what he feels. My eyes still glued on him.

"Seriously, Hyuk. You won't be happy if I tell you. I like to warn you stop asking what happen to me. Because you will know what I will answer"I want to leave quickly before I burst my tear. But Eunhyuk caught my hand. He throw me to the wall. I shocked because of sudden attack. Then, he trapped me.

"Hyuk?"I called him nervously. I gulped when he leaned closer. His eyes dimly stared me. Our face was an inch until I can feel his breath.

"I wanna us to get close like before. I will not asking you again but I will keep clinging on you. Don't you dare to try avoid me or...."he said firmly.

"Or?"I completely dazzled looking his face. My heart beats really fast with this closeness.

"Or---"he leaned more closer. I back my head to make distance but it already touch the wall. His hand roaming down to my waist.

Uhuk! Uhuk! Uhuk! A fake cough make me snapped out, I pushed him immediately. I bet my face already turn red.

"Woah! I never think that both of you will practice very fast"tease Managaer Lee. There are also have the members were smiling teasingly.

"Neh. Why not, hyung? Is that normal for you seeing me like that with Donghae?"reply Eunhyuk casually.

 

Suddenly, the door was open as Ryeowook peeked in. He smiled.

"Hyung, dinner is ready. Come out"he told. I nodded before jump off the bed. I groaned when a dizzy hit my brain. I touch my head. My eyes become blurred.

"Hyung, are you alright?"Ryeowook approach me with worry on his face.

"Neh"I lied him. I tried to walk but everything around me like spinning.

Please.. don't. Not again. Plea--

"Hyung!"Ryeowook shout as I fall.

 

Ryewook P.O.V

 

"Hyung!"I shout as Donghae hyung fall. Panic took over me.

"Hyung! Teukie hyung! Sungmin hyung!"I call the other hyung. Leeteuk and Sungmin rushed to the room and quickly approach Donghae.

"Donghae. Yah Lee Donghae! Wake up" Sungmin slapped Donghae's face lightly. Leeteuk put his palm on Donghae's head.

"Put him on the bed. He got fever again"ordered Leeteuk.

"What?? How--?"I shocked. Whose not? It's in sudden for the sake!

"Yah Ryeowook! Ppalli help me!"shout Sungmin. I helped him quickly. I palmed on Donghae's forehead. It's burning! Woah~ Chinjja!

"I get the medicine and towel!"I run out the room and go to the kitchen. I took whatever that needed. 

"Hae. Gwaenchanha?" I saw Teukie hyung ask Donghae. Seems like he already wake up.

"Hyung, I'm okay. Not need to worry"he replied weakly.

"Aishh.. why so sudden you got a fever? Why you don't tell me that you are sick?"Sungmin said angrily.

"I'm okay. Chinjja!"he try to get up but fall back.

"Hyung, don't get up. Just rest. Before that, eat this"I give him the medicine. We gasped when without hesitant Donghae take it and put in his mouth. He immediately drink the water that I bring. 

"I'm gonna sleep. I beg you please don't tell Hyukjae"then he close his eyes. I blinked my eyes repeatedly. 

We got out after make sure he already sleep. I'm still can't believe. Donghae not the kid that easily to eat medicine but just now....

"Is he really uri Donghae?"ask Sungmin not sure. Both me and Leeteuk shrugged our shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


*i'm sorry if it kind of boring.. mianei! :(