Thirteen

Goodbye My Love

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

I was played the PS3 game alone in the living room. The members are chatting at the dinner room.

"Hey, do you remember about the vacation?"ask Leeteuk to everyone.

"Oh yes. We almost forgot that. Where we will go?"reply Sungmin.

"Mollasseo. You think?"

"Can we go to the Jeju Island? It's along time I didn't go there"Donghae suggested.

"What about the else?"Heechul asked.

"Jeju? Not bad. I don't have any obstruction"Kyuhyun said. Deep in his heart, he want to fulfill Donghae's wish.

"I just follow"Ryeowook told. The other also agreed.

"Eunhyuk-ah! Is it okay for you to go to Jeju Island?"Leeteuk interrupted my game. 

"Whatever"only that come out from my mouth. They stunned. Since the scene at waiting room, I have become cold with them. Not like I want to avoid everyone but I just need to be alone.

I can't believe what I have done. How can I dare do that to Donghae? My bestfriend? I can't accept that I kiss him. The most important thing that I have a weird feeling to him. I really crazy because of this feeling. Donghae's face always become my dream. Whereever I go, I can't stop thinking of him.

Tap!

I snapped out. Heechul hyung was in front of me. I frowned.

"How many times I need to call you? Are you having a problem?"

I just keep quiet didn't respond him.

"You want to share?" 

I shook my head. I put down the PS3. I got up from the couch didn't notice that everyone was looking at us. As I want to walk away, Heechul caught my hand harshly.

"What the---?"suddenly I got angry with his action.

"What?"Heechul ask innocently. My eyes glared at him. I tried to release his grip but he tightened it.

"Hyung!"I raised my voice.

"What??! Where you want to go? Why are you like this? You feel great when acting cold to us, huh? What is in your mind? That scene? That you kis--"

'Hyung!"I loosened his grip with an angry feel in my heart.

"What? Ah, I knew it. You feel angry with me, right? For remembering the scene. Why don't you just accept the feeling that you feel now? Just say to us that you are in love with Donghae!"Heechul raised his voice. I stunned for a while. In love with---? 

I can see that Heechul's lip form a smirk.

"What the----? What are you talking about hyung? Me? In love with Donghae? Its ridiculous hyung!"I shout to him. I didn't care that everyone heard it. Let it be. Let Donghae know that I'm not in love with him. That I didn't have any feeling towards him. Even I denied it. I really really can't accept this.

"Ridiculous? Oh, you want to deny it? Its more ridiculous when it already shown in your face!"he shouted back. 

I try to control myself from punching him. My eyes was fulled with anger.

"I'm not hyung! Why you so sudden talking about this? Even Donghae didn't say anything"I asked him in a deep voice. He sighed in fustration.

"Gosh Hyuk! You are really dumb or what?"he seems really try to not punch me. I just close my mouth. He looked at me before saying something that I didn't expect,

"What if I say that Donghae is in love with you?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author said: Jeongmal MIANEI for not updating too long... cause there are something I really need do.I will update more after this.