28

Goodbye My Love

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

I opened my eyes from my wonderful sleep and covered it with my hands as the sunlight from the windows hit my eyes. I sit up and wonder how I can be here. I immediately approach Donghae's bed. He still not awake.

"Good morning, Hae. How you feel today? I hope you'll be okay"I said. He remain no respond. I sighed.

"Urmm.. It has been two days I didn't hear your voice" I look at his sleeping face.

"------"

"I miss it" I said in low voice. I kept silent and only stared him.

I remember how we met for the first time. It was when I got the offer from SM Company to be the trainee. My first impression about him is not good at first. I thought that he is really annoying. He kept trying to get my attention with his aegyo or do something like a child. At time, I really really don't like him. Not that he just trying to get my attention but the others too. He can't be alone so thats why him like that. There was once time that we be told by Lee So Man that we will debut as one large group. I'm happy to hear that but annoyed when Donghae also in the same group.

Donghae feel happy that he will debut with me. And at the same time, he said something to me that make me speechless.

 

Flashback

"Eunhyuk-ah"he called me. I feel annoyed but still look at him. There's only us in the dance room.

With an annoyed face, I ask "What?"

He smiled sweetly. I almost melt with it but quickly rid it of.

"I'm so happy that we will debut in the same group but--"he hesitant.

"But?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I think that you will not like it. So, I thought that I don't want to accept it. I will go back to my hometown so you can debut happily. I know that I'm kind of annoy you with my behaviour and you hate it. But---- I still hope that we can be friend" he said with a sad voice. I'm speechless.

He don't want to debut just because of me? What the--

"Before I go, I want you to pass this to the future Super Junior members"he give me an envelope. I read the handwriting write on it.

'To Super Junior members'

"Good Luck!"he still smiling and stepback before he turn around.

"Once you step out from this room, I will not debut"I said without looking at him. He stopped. He turned back to look at me. Our eyes met.

"I insist it"

"What are you talking? You had reach this far and don't want to debut? Don't make a stupid decision"he sound angry.

"What is the different between you and me? You also had reach this far but you don't want to debut just beacuse I don't like you. What kind of reason that? Isn't that also a stupid decision?" I mocked him. He silent. 

"No idea to answer, huh?"

"-----------"

I approached him. I'm a bit taller than him but he keep his head down.

"Look at me" I told. He didn't moved.

"Lee Donghae"I called his name that make him no choice but look at me.

"Let's be friend" I lift my hand to shake with him. He seems hesitant but then a smile appeared on his face. I couldn't help that his smile is so warm.

"Neh! Let's be friend. Donghae imnida" he introduced himself and shake my hand. I smiled too.

"Hyukjae or you prefer Eunhyuk?" He punched my shoulder lightly.

"I more prefer your real name. Hyukjae" we laughed.

End of flashback

 

I unconsioucly smile when remembering that memory. That's how we be friend. Not just a friend but BESTfriend. We did many things together. Dancing, singing, hanging out, composing song and else. We will feel something wrong if we didn't do it together. Thats why people called us 'EunHae' cause when there is Hae, there will be Hyuk. We are comfortable with each other. Even sometimes I still feel annoyed with his child-side, I found it that is himself. He like to be a spoil kid since his baby. I got this because his mom told us. Thats why Leeteuk and Heechul babying him. And the members also treat him like a kid. Day by day, I learn to understand him and the annoying thing disappeared. I also being the one which protective over him.

And the thing that I can't forgot is when I feel strange about him. I seems like look him as different way. But not to destroy our friendship, I just ignore it. Then, when he sick, I'm so worried. I want to know what happened to him. And with Heechul's help, I realized that I had feeling to him. I love him not as my bestfriend. But lover. I know that it is not one-sided love. I know that he love me too. His situation was like me. We don't want to destroy our beautiful friendship. Thats why we just keep it in our heart.

"Hae-ah. Wake up soon okay? I'll wait for you".

Then I heard the door being opened. I looked it.

"Ah-- you are awake. I thought you are sleeping"say Heechul.

"I just got up" my hand caressing Donghae's.

"Go eat. Don't trouble yourself if not you will sick" Leeteuk told. I sighed heavily.

"We will wait for him, Hyuk. Just go and come back after you done"spoke Kangin. I keep still. I don't want to leave Donghae but I also don't want him to see me being sick.

"Just go. He'll be fine" Hankyung pat my shoulder. I nodded. Before that,

"Hae, I go out for a while. I will come back quickly okay?" I said heavily. I stand up and kissed his cheeks. Wait for me, Hae. I whisper.

I turn around and look at them.

"I will be back later. Please call me if anything happen and take care of him"I plead.

"We will. Just go"

I nodded and look at Donghae. Once again, I kissed his cheek before go out of room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Bangansseumnida!! It has been a long time that I'm not updating.

Do you miss my story? I miss too but I can't help but to focus on my study.

Jeongmal mianhamnida. I hope you enjoy this chapter! XD

*ppsstt*Hae will wake up later* hihihi