Twenty Five

Goodbye My Love

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

I walk back and forth in my room. I really can't stop walking because my brain full with Donghae. Why he not coming back again? Where he go? It's already late for the sake. Heechul hyung also not around. Where did they go? I startled when the door being open and reveale the person who I wait.

"Hae. Finally, you're back. Where are you going this late?"I ask in worry tone. He look at me first but then just ignored my question. He passed through my side and go to his bed. I stunned. Confuse with his sudden attitude. 

"Err.. Hae? Gwaenchanha?"I try to tolerate.

----------------

Okay, he's not in good mood. I got it. But, I still wondering where he go till this late. Without want to think more, I just forget it. He's here, its better. I go to my bed and ready to sleep.

"Hyuk" I stop when I'm about to close my eyes. I look at my side. Donghae is looking at the ceiling with a blank face. I sit up on the bed.

"What is it?"

He silent first but then he spoke.

"You know that I love you, right?"

"Love?"I'm confuse with his word. Did he feel the same what I feel?

"Neh. You are my bestfriend, right? Of course I love you"he then turn his eyes to my side. He stare at me with his shining eyes. I become lost in his eyes but immediately remember his word just now. Yeah, he love me but only as a friend. I feel dissapointed.

"Hyuk"

I looked up. He still keep his eyes on me. 

"Can I ask you a question?"

Huh? Does he need to get my permission to ask? Weird. But, I just give him a gesture to him continue.

"What will you feel if I'm going to leave you?"

I frowned with his question. I'm about to protest but he cuts me,

"Just answer me"

I swallow hardly my saliva.

"How can you ask that question? Of course, I will feel sad. You already become part of my life"I answered him sincerely. Yes, from deep in my heart, I couln't deny that I love him so much. How can I'm going to live without him?

"Hae. What's going on?"I ask him and look into his eyes lovingly. He form a bit smile.

"Nothing"

I know he definitely answer that. I feel annoyed with it.

"Hey Hyuk"

"Call me Hyukkie"I told him. Feel weird when he keep calling me 'Hyuk' because when we are alone, he love to call that.

"Hyuk--"

I pretend to wrap myself with blanket.

"Hyukkie"he call me in annoy tone. I smiled and get up.

"What is it?"I couldn't help to see his cute face when he pouts. Then, he strectched both his hand.

Okay, I got it. Definitely, he wants me to hug him when he do that. I get off the bed and lay on his bed. I hugged his waist. My heart is beating unusually. 

"Hyukkie~" I just hummed in response.

"Will you ever let me go if something happen to me?"

My forehead wrinkled. I thought it already stop.

"There's nothing will happened to you, Hae"

"What if---"

"Just sleep. You are tired" I pat his head.

"But--"

"Lee Donghae"I call his full name in soft tone. Then, he tightened our hug. He's give up. I smiled.

"Meanie Hyukkie"he mumbled while closing his eyes.

"I heard that"I replied. I caress his soft hair. A few minutes later, I found him already in his dreamland.

I make a space and staring at his face. I remove his hair slightly on his forehead make it clear for me. I noticed that his face a bit pale than before and he look like become skinny more. I wonder why but I couldn't get the right answer.

"Hae~ No matter what happen, I will not let you go. You're precious for me. One day without you, I'll be going crazy you know. So, I will not let anything happen to you. Sleep well, Hae. Saranghae"I then kiss his forehead and ready to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hi guys! Hope this chapter not too boring. Next chapter will be the best. I hope so.

Wait for me, ok? I will update as I can. <3<3<3 [I'm busy with studying :)]