are we still friend?

Goodbye My Love

 

Donghae P.O.V

 

In the dance room..

 

y, free and single

I’m ready to bingo!

 

I was praticed our sixth album dance with other member. After the song ended, I quickly took a bottle of water and drink it. “Yah Donghae-ah! What’s wrong with you?“asked Eunhyuk. I raised my eyebrow.

“What?”I don’t understand what his talking about. He sighed.

“Lately, you’re weird. You always avoiding me. Why? Did I do something wrong?”. I looked away after he asked his question. I speechless. I don’t know how to answer. Yes. Lately, I always try to avoid him. It is all because the feeling that I just noticed. I had fallen in love with him. My best friend. At first, I denied it because I don’t want to ruin our friendship. But after that, I realised the feeling when I saw him talked with Seohyun. I don’t know why I must be jealous? I hate him talking with the girl.

“Donghae?”Eunhyuk waved his hand infront of Donghae. I snapped out.

“Erm..it’s..it’s nothing.I just want to be alone”I answered. He stunned.

“Alone?? I thought you doesn’t like to be alone. Why? Are you sick?”he asked again.

“No..I..”what should I answer?

“Guys! Let’s go to grab some food. I’m hungry!”Shindong hyung asked to other member. I sighed when Eunhyuk stood up.

“Donghae-ah! You owe me an explanation”he said and walked to the door. I bit my lower lips. Are he will ask the same question?

“Yah Donghae-ah! Are you coming?”Leeteuk hyung asked me. I smile and stood up.

I must avoid him or he will ask again, I thought.

 

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

In the restaurant..

 

Donghae had being weird lately. I wonder why. Did I do something wrong to him? If that so, why he didn’t talk to me? Even he always tell me if there is something bothering him. I already asked him. But he said he just want to be alone. Alone???

“Hey fishy! Are you okay? You look pale”ask Teukie hyung. I immediately look at him. Our eyes met. But he quickly looked Teukie hyung.

“Ani..hyung. I’m okay. Just a bit of tired”he replied. He continue eating.

“Are you sure?’I asked worriedly. He nodded. I stare at him with my face show-you-are-not-good-in-lying. He just ignored me. I sighed.

After eating, we entered to our car. I purposely sit beside Donghae so I can talk with him. He seems uncomfortable. I don’t care. I want to solve this problem as soon as posibble.

“Aish, you two look cute when together. I wonder why fans love both of you so much”say Heechul hyung. I chuckled. I saw Donghae just look at outside window.

“Donghae-ah! Are you fighting with Eunhyuk?”Sungmin hyung asked him. He just ignored. I stunned. Since when he being rude like this?

“Donghae! Sungmin hyung was asking you. Why you don’t answer his question?”

He pouted. He glanced at me.

“I’m tired, hyung. Can’t you close your mouth? It’s noisy!”he replied angrily. We were dumbfounded.

“Why are you so rude with hyung? He just asking you. Why are you like this?”I become angry with his rudeness.

“You too. Keep quiet! I don’t feel like to talk with anyone”

“Donghae..”my words were cut off with Sungmin hyung. I look him.

“Hyukkie, just let him. I think he was in bad mood”

“But,hyung...”

“Hyukkie..”Sungmin hyung warned me. I sighed.

“Fine!”I yeild.

After our car arrived to our dorm, Donghae quickly out from the car and going to dorm without talking to anyone. I become confuse with his acts. We entered our dorm tiredly. Yesung hyung took Ddangkoma and feed the turtle. Shindong hyung, Siwon hyung and Kibum watch the television. Heechul and Hankyung went to their shared bedroom. Kyuhyun started to play his favourite game, Starcraft. The others are doing their activities in bedroom. Donghae, I think he was in his bedroom. Yeah, our shared bedroom. I go to the kitchen to take a glass of water. After drinking, I washed the glass. Suddenly, I heard something fell from my bedroom. I immediately go to see what fell. My eyes wide when I see Donghae already on the floor. Unconsious.

“Donghae! Yah Donghae! Wake up! Donghae!”I slapped his face lightly.

“Hyung! Teukie hyung!”I called. In a few second, Teukie hyung come to our bedroom with other member. He shocked.

“Yah Eunhyuk! What’s wrong with Hae?”he asked. I shook my head.

“I don’t know. Just now, I heard something fell. So, I come here and saw he already lying on the floor”

Hankyung hyung lifts Donghae body and placed him on his bed. Heechul hyung sit on the bed and trying to wake up Donghae. Sungmin hyung quickly called our manager.

 

Donghae P.O.V

 

“Donghae! Lee Donghae! Wake up”I heard someone call my name. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Heechul hyung look at me worriedly. I wonder. My gaze turn to other member. What happened?

“Hyung..”I called weakly. Heechul hyung sighed. I try to get up but suddenly my head become dizzy. My vision blurred.

“Hae..are you okay?”ask Teukie hyung. I nodded but the pain was too much.

“Hyung..my head..”I want to tell but couldn’t. I shut my eyes.

“Hae..what’s wrong? Your head was in pain?” I just nodded.

“Do you want any medicine?”Eunhyuk ask concernedly.

No! I hate medicine! I shooked my head.

“Okay..okay..I think you’re too tired. Take a rest, okay? Just sleep. It’s already midnight”said Teukie hyung. I’m lying on my bed to make the pain gone.

“Hyukkie-ah! Take care of Hae, okay”

“Neh, hyung”Eunhyuk replied. Then, I heard ‘click’ sound and the room become dark. Eunhyuk turn on the small lamp on nightstand beside my bed. He knew that I’m afraid of darkness.

“Hae-ah..sleep well”he whisper slowly. I opened my eyes and saw he went to his bed.

“Eunhyuk-ah!”I suddenly called his name. He look at me and raised his eyebrow.

“Can..can you sleep with me? I’m scared” After he heard my question, he smiled. He went to my bed and lying next to me. I hugged him. He chuckled. I ignored it and doze off.