I'm sorry

Goodbye My Love

 

The next morning...

 

I’m hugging my plushie tightly. But suddenly I smell a strawberry scent. Since when my plushie had this sweet scent? I opened my eyes and saw Eunhyuk’s face was an inch from me. I shocked and released the hug. My face become red. I look his cute face. Sleeping calmly.

“Donghae-ah! Oh, you’re awake!” I get up slowly and saw Sungmin hyung stood infront of  the door.

“Neh, hyung..”I replied in low voice. I ashamed with him because of my acts yesterday.

“Thats good! Get ready and please wake up the monkey. We have schedule today”he told. I nodded. He want to go but I called him. He stunned.

“Erm..hyung. I’m sorry about yesterday”I apologized. I looked down.

“Oh..aish! Forget it. I understood you. I know you’re sick yesterday”after he said that, he went out. I sighed. I poke Eunhyuk’shoulder slowly.

“Hyuk-ah..wake up!” No respond. I poke again.

“Hyuk-ah! Wake up! Get ready. We have schedule today”I said.

“A minute..I’m still sleepy, Hae”he answered in lazy voice.

“Yah! Wake up! Or I will splashed water on you”I threatened. He ignored me. Oh..you think I was just playing. I immediately get up and go to the bathroom. I took a scoop of water and stand beside him.

“Hyuk-ah! You want to get up or not?”I asked once again. He just responded ‘hmm’ and continue to sleep. I smirked evilly. Hehe.. 1..2..3! Splash! He immediately woke up.

“Hae!”Eunhyuk shouted angrily. I laughed.

“Yah Lee Donghae! You will get revenge from me!” I quickly ran out from the room. He chased me.

“Hyung! Please save me! The wild monkey chased me!”I ran to Heechul hyung.

“What??? You call me wild monkey? Yah Lee Donghae! You’re trouble now!” he tried to catch me with Heechul hyung in the middle.

“Yah Hyukjae! Stop it. You will hurt my fishy”angry Heechul.

“Like I care he your fishy. Lee Donghae, come here!”I hide on Heechul hyung’s back.

“Hyukjae! Donghae! Stop playing! Please go change your clothes and get ready. We have schedule at 8am” ordered Teukie hyung.

“Mwo???”we asked in chorus.

“What time is it?”Eunhyuk ask the older.

“It’s already 7.30, Lee Hyukjae”answered Heechul hyung. What?? I quickly run to the bathroom before Eunhyuk acts. I locked the door.

“Yah Lee Donghae! You’re not fair!”Eunhyuk shouted from outside. I laughed happily. I’m win!

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

I pouted. Donghae was success to fool me. I went to the bed and waited for Donghae come out from bathroom. Suddenly, I feel happy. Donghae had become like before. He’s not avoiding me. I hope it will continue to next day. Childish! I chuckled.

 

After took a breakfast, we left to SM Entertainment. We had practise our dance for our fifth album. It will release on the next month and we will make our comeback stage. Along the day, I feel very happy to see Donghae. He always acts childish to other member to get attention from them.

“Yah hyung! Why are you very childish today?”Kyuhyun asked weirdly. Donghae just smile and ignore the question. I wonder why he so happy. Did he forget about yesterday? I sighed. It’s better he forget than he acts like that.

“Donghae! Give me back my psp!”Kyuhyun yelled loudly.

“No! Let me play first! I just want to know what a fun of this game”Donghae refused.

“Of course the game is fun!”

“Then, let me play it!”

“No! Give me back! The psp was expensive! I’m afraid you will broke it”Kyuhyun tried to get back his psp.

“Yah Hae-ah! Just give him!”I fissured them. Donghae look at me.

“Don’t want!”he replied angrily. Kyuhyun pouted. Aish! This guy was stubborn. I walked to them.

“Donghae..listen to me! Give Kyuhyun back his psp”I said with serious tone. He glanced and give Kyuhun back his psp. I know he sulked because he walked out from dance room.

“Hyung..thanks! Anyway, I think you should go to him. He sulked”Kyuhyun said and he go to Sungmin hyung. I froze at the place. Oh no! What did I do?

 

 

 

Donghae P.O.V

 

I walked out from the dance room. My heart feels hurt because of Eunhyuk. I don’t know why I must sulk with him? Tears was around my eyes and fell slightly on my cheek. Suddenly, I bumped someone. It was Teukie hyung.

“Yah Hae! What’s wrong? Why are you crying?”asked Teukie hyung.

“Ani..hyung. My eyes...”

“Hae!”Eunhyuk call my name. I immediately passed by Teukie hyung. I walked as fast as I could.

“Donghae! Lee Donghae!”I pretend didn’t hear his voice. I hate him. I hate this feeling. I hate all about him. I hate! I hate! Unfortunately, he grabbed my wrist. I struggled to release it.

“Yah Donghae-ah! Why are you like this?”he asked while trying to calm me.

“Let me go! Let me go!”I yelled but suddenly he hug me tightly. I struggled again. My tears fall heavily. I don’t want to cry but I’m too weak. Stupid Donghae! I cried on his shoulder. He my hair slowly. I become calm down.

“Shh..I’m sorry..I’m sorry”he apologized. He kissed my cheek. Then, he released the hug. I looked down. Didn’t dare to face him.

“Don’t cry, Hae-ah..or I will get trouble with Heechul hyung”

“...............” I keep silent.

“Hae-ah..I’m sorry, okay. I didn’t mean to make you cry. But you know, Kyuhyun was possessive with his psp. Please, stop crying. I’m hurt to see you crying like this”he tried to comfort me.

“...............”

“Okay, okay. I will bought you a new nemo plushie. But, please don’t cry. I will get trouble if Heechul hyung see you like this”he begged. Wait?? Nemo plushie?? Did he said he want to buy the cute fish for me? I looked up and saw he smiled.

“Promise?”I make a vow. He nodded. I smile happily.

“Auww...you’re so cute. I never thought that you will cry because of this matter. You’re too childish, Hae-ah”he tease me.

“Seems like you don’t know me well. Hey, I want a big nemo plushie okay!”I smirked evilly.

“Araso..araso. But please promise me that you will not take Kyuhyun’s psp again”

“I don’t think so”I walked to dance room again. He chukled while follow me at behind.

 

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

I chukled at Donghae’s childish act. He was just like 5 years old but with a man body. I’m not wonder with that cause I know his mother always treat him like that. I followed him to the dance room.

“Omo! Eunhae couple-ah! Where have you been? We have practice our dance”Teukie hyung looked at me and Donghae.

“Yah hyung! Just now Donghae was sulked with me. So I go to catch him”I tease Donghae. He blushed and spoke,

“I’m not sulk!”

“You know hyung, I have to buy him a BIG nemo plushie so he will stop crying”

“No! Since when I told you to buy it? I didn’t! You are the one who want to buy it for me”

“So, you don’t want? Omo! My money were saved!”I more. The other member was laughed when Donghae started to sulk.

“Fine! Don’t buy! I don’t want!”he said. I chuckled.

“Okay! Are you sure you don’t want it? Sungmin hyung! Did we just saw a big nemo plushie yesterday? I thought I want to buy it and give to Donghae. But seems he doesn’t want, so I’m gladly to give it for you”I pusposely provoked Donghae. He stared at me with unsatisfied look.

“Omo! Eunhyuk-ah! I’m glad to receive the plushie”Sungmin hyung answered me. They laughed when Donghae push me on the floor. I chukled.

“What?? Did you just said that you doesn’t want?”

“You! I hate you, Lee Hyukjae! You cheated me!”he slapped my body angrily. I tried to catch his hand.

“You can’t hate me cause you love me so much”I replied and suddenly he stopped. He dumb.

“Hae?”I wave my hand and he snapped out. He quickly went out without say anything. We stunned because of his sudden action.

“What’s wrong with him?”I asked other member. They shrugged.