Jeju Island

Goodbye My Love

Donghae P.O.V

 

We just arrived at Jeju Island after a long journey. We are on the way to the hotel. I am sitting between Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. I feel sometimes weird with this because usually Eunhyuk will sitting beside me. But he's the first one take a seat beside our driver. Totally ignored me. Its hurt but I need to bare it.

"Hyung, gwaenchanha?"Kyuhyun ask. I look the person beside me.

"Neh"I replied. I smile a bit. He clearly showed his worry face. I don't like it.

"Guys, we're already here"say the driver who is our manager. Everyone with a lazy face come out from the van. We took our bags and go inside the hotel. The manager go to the counter to check in as we waits for him.

"Take this"he come to us and give the key which has seven keys. Leeteuk immediately take it and choos his partner, Kangin. Then, Heechul with Hangeng. Ryeowook with Yesung. Then left me, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. Shindong already with the manager. Eunhyuk look hesitate first but then he took the key. 

"Kaja" only that words come out from his mouth as he goes. I frowned didn't understand with who his means.

"He ask whose?"I ask the members. Leeteuk and Heechul slapped their forehead.

"Aigoo Fishy. Who else? Of course you! You always share the room with him before this"told Heechul. 

Eh? Me? But--

"Yah! Ppalli! Go with him"Leeteuk push me to walk. But I stopped.

"But hyung---"

"Nothing to worry, Fishy. Take this chance to make up with him. Okay?"Kangin cuts my word. I let out a small breath.

"Neh" then, I walk to the lift where I can see that Eunhyuk are waiting for me. When he see me, he press the button and get in. I get in too.

The surrounding is silent. We don't know what to say. Just two of us in this lift. I try to talk about something but I don't know how. Its so uncomfortable. When we go to the vacation, we always talking with each other. Never quiet like this. 

Ting!

The lift door is opened. We go out and find our room. Actually I just follow him since I don't know the room's number. In minutes, we arrived at the room which number is 0415. We entered the room. There are two beds with some furnitures. I lay my body in one of the bed as I feel very tired. Then, I feel sleepy and didn't care about what Eunhyuk's doing. I dozed off in a few seconds.

 

 

Eunhyuk P.O.V

 

I was keeping my clothes in the wardrobe. After I finished, suddenly I saw Donghae's bag not far from me. I try to find him as I saw he is sleeping.

"Aish, this fish"I complain silently. I take his bag and take his clothes out. This fish always make me keeps his clothes everytime when we go a vacation. Such a lazy boy. I kept babblering about him in my heart.

"You got a new message" my phone is ringing. I take it out and read the message.

We are going to dinner at down cafe. Let's go. We are waiting both of you.

-Teukie-

I keep the phone back and approach Donghae. I poke him.

"Fishy, let's go out. They are waiting"I said. He move a bit.

"Just go. I want to sleep"he replied without open his eyes. I smile when I found it how cute him like this.

"Yah! Wake up. They will mad at us"I poke him again.

"Don't want"he whirl to the side. Now, he's backfacing me. Aish, this sleepyhead.

"Hae. Let's go.You will hungry later"I coax him as I take his hand and pull him. He whined as he sits with a sleepy face. I take our sweater in the wardrobe.

"Can't you buy for me? I'm really lazy"he ask. I quickly pull his hand when he want to lay again. This time until he need to stand up.

"I don't want. Let's go"I give his jacket and go out of the room.

"You're so mean"he said as he follow me. I just keep my smile not to show at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


How's? Hae is so affectionate when he's with Hyukkie. Hyukkie still with his ego.