9

When desires comes in between(discontinued)

-Avery POV-

I walked down the hallway, keeping my head down to avoid seeing the lovey dovey moments that were going on. Yes it was Valentine's Day but people need to calm down and remember they are in public. Like seriously, go smooch off in your own room not in the hallway where everyone walks through.

I opened the door to my classroom and let out a frustrated sigh as I noticed that the classroom was no different from the hallway. Girls flicking their hair back and forth while the guys watch with predator eyes. Teenagers these days. I rolled my eyes before speed walking to my seat.

I fell onto my seat and dropped my bag to the floor. My head was starting to hurt from smelling all the mixed up perfumes. It's like every girl in here was respraying themselves every 10 seconds. I wanted to puke. Certain perfumes certainly did not mix well with others.

I stood up and walked over to window. I opened one up and breathed in the fresh air. I leaned towards the window as I observed outside. There were piles of snow all over the school grounds. The school did a pretty good job at clearing a walkable path. I watched as two bird flew by. One soaring around the other as the other tried to fly away faster. I smiled a little. I guess even birds have to celebrate Valentine's Day.

The door opened and everyone became silent. Feeling the unusal silence, I stood up straight and turned to see who it was. I mean they were.

It was Kris, Lay, Luhan and of course Jiyeon. No wonder Amber and I couldn't find her in the morning. She had already left to be with the guys. I pouted at the realization that she has been around them more than she has been with us.

Lay said something and all of them started laughing as they made their way to their seats. As soon as they sat down, girls from every corner come out and started handing them boxes of expensive chocolates. My mouth hung wide open as I watched the chaotic scene. Really?! Do they have to act like such animals just to give some Valentine's Day chocolates?

Right after the girls came the guys running over for Jiyeon. Each of them had bundles of flowers and boxes of chocolates for her. I was a bit jealous. Every year I would just stand from afar and watch guys run over to give Jiyeon something. Of course she would share them with us but I still wanted to be given something on Valentine's Day by a guy.

I watched as all four of them accepted their gifts. Luhan and Jiyeon were smiling brightly as they took each of the gifts. Lay shly smiled as he accepted the gifts. Kris, on the other hand, looked emotionless as he accepted the gifts. Not even a nod of acknowledgement. Rude much?!

"YAH! EVERYONE BACK TO THEIR SEATS! CLASS IS STARTING!" Mrs.Lee shouted at the top of her lungs to get our attention.

Everyone slowly walked back to their seats while looking back at their gifts, seeing if the person they given it to had opened it. To their dismay, all the gifts were put into a box and placed in the back. I stared at each of their boxes. It was almost as tall as me. DANG! This is the first time I've ever seen so much gifts for someone on Valentine's Day. Jiyeon never gotten this much before.

As class went on, I couldn't stop glancing at Kris and Jiyeon. They were exchanging notes. Jiyeon was always smiling and giggling softly. Kris was still emotionless as ever.I know it's none of my business but I was really curious on what they were writing. COULD SHE BE CONFESSING TO HIM?! ...No no no she wouldn't do it like that. Would she? Wait why do I care? She can confess however she likes.....

-RING-

The bell rang for lunch and everyone filed out. Immediately, they went out to see how much gifts other people have gotten. Honestly, I find that a bit stupid. Amber, Kyungsoo, and Chen had came over. They were all talking with the other 4. I watched as they conversed. They were all so comfortable with each other. I felt nonexistant as they continued to laugh around. Amber and Jiyeon looked like they were a lot of fun too...

Slowly they filed out. I watched as they left. I watched as Jiyeon and Amber left. They hadn't even acknowledged me...

With a sigh, I lifted my bag onto my shoulders and pushed in my chair. I walked out the door and started toward my favorite place again. Not getting very far, I heard someone yell my name. I turned around to see a huffing and puffing Amber.

"Amber? What's wrong?" I asked as I walked toward her.

"W-where are you going?"

"Going to eat lunch at the library."

"Why not come eat with us?" Before I could reject her offer, she had already taken hold of my arm and dragged me to the cafeteria with her. At first, I tried to get away but I was attracting too much attention so I relunctantly stopped fighting against her.

I felt myself get sweaty from nervousness as we walked through the cafeteria's entrance. I looked around me as we walked toward the food line. I've never been in here for lunch. It was even more chaotic than in the morning. Did couples usually sit so close and express themselves so openly? Or was it just because of the Valentine Day fever? I wasn't paying attention to my plate so Amber just stuffed everything on it. Not until I tried to lift the plate, did I notice how much food was placed on it.

"Why in the world did you give me so much food?" I asked, a bit mad.

"If you don't eat it, I'll eat it for you." She stuck her tongue out before pulling me towards the dreaded table.

As we came closer and closer to table, I tried to get out of her hold but she just tightened her hold. I pouted as I gave up. There was no way I was gonna get away.

Finally we arrived. I immediately hid behind Amber as she greeted them.

"What took you so long?" One of them complained. I think his name was Sehun.

"Sorry. But I brought a guest." She said as she sat down at her seat, in between Kai and Kris. They all looked surprised at me. Some of them smiled at me. I awkwardly stood there as I looked to the floor. I wanted to escape.

Before anyone could say hi, I decided to talk first."Hey Amber I think I'm just gonna go to the library. Bye!" I said before bowing and taking my leave.

"Wait!" Jiyeon shouted, grabbing others' attention. She got out of her seat and came over to me.

"Come on Avery. Don't always shut yourself in that boring room. Eat lunch with us ok?" She said as she pulled me back to the table. Relunctantly, I let her pull me. She sat back at her seat between Kris and Lay. I just stood there again until Suho patted an empty seat for me. I hadn't realized that he was there and instantly smiled as I walked over.

Slowly I said "Hello. I am Avery."

They smiled at me before introducing themselves.

After they finished introducing themselves, we started eating. They started a small conversation. Jiyeon and Amber chatted with them too. I just sat there quietly and ate. Then I felt someone poke my cheek. I turned to Suho,looking concern. I seem to concern him a lot. He raised his phone screen up to my eyes.

That is one big serving of food for someone like you don't you think?

I slapped his arm lightly before taking out my phone and typing a message. I showed it to him.

AMBER GAVE ME ALL OF IT!

He nodded before typing back.

She sure does love her food. We could just take away all her food if she needs to be punished.

I laughed a little, imagining how Amber would react if we really did take all her food away. Suho smiled at me before typing.

See. That looks much better.

I looked confused at him.

Your smile. :)

I blushed slightly. I've never been complimented on my smile especially from a guy. He chuckled at my blush and flicked my forehead. I furrowed my eyebrows before flicking him back. As I laughed, he typed something.

Can I have some of your food? He gave me a puppy face as he showed me the message. I laughed and pushed the plate closer to him. Together we finished the big plate of food.

Everyone finished eating and was just sitting around chatting. I was still exchanging messages with Suho when Jiyeon called for everyone's attention.

"HEY!" She screamed, grabbing all of our attention.

"Well since it's Valentine's Day, I made some treats!" She said as she pulled out the big plate of delicious treats.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIBcn5eikyXaZyb1l70u1     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuOp8H54Gyhi8KmHWG9E4    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlrtvR8b3E-UV65zi0WRO

The guys all stared in awe at the treats.

"Omo! Did you make all of these?" Kai asked as he eyed the treats hungerly.

Jiyeon shly nodded with a smile. "Yep no everyone dig in."

No need to be told twice, everyone started eating.

Everyone smiled as they ate the delicious treats.

"Wow this is delicious Jiyeon!'" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Yea even better than Kyungsoo's" said Sehun, earning a light smack in the head from Kyungsoo.

"They are really good!" Kyungsoo complimented. Jiyeon thanked them for the compliments before urging everyone to continue eating.

I was eating my third treat when I noticed that Kris hasn't touched even one. I raised my eyebrow at him, wondering why. He just stared at it emotionless. Jiyeon also noticed too. She picked on of the treats and placed it in front of his mouth, urging him to eat it. At first, he declined but after a few puppy faces he finally took a bite. Jiyeon instantly brightened up as she watched him eat it.

I wonder why he was so emotionless today. As I watched Jiyeon and Kris, I realized that Lay was staring at me again. I stared back at him. Why was he always staring at me? As we held eye contact, the bell rang signalling the end of lunch. We all got up. As everyone walked towards class, I looked back to see Jiyeon and Kris still at the table. Jiyeon was whispering something to him and Kris nodded before getting up with Jiyeon happily following him. I wonder what that was about? Jiyeon was even more happier. I eyed them suspiciously as we walked into our class.

-Ring-

The end of the day bell rang. Everyone cheered as they hurriedly ran out to go on their dates. I calmly walked out the door towards the library.

As I walked into the usual room, I was surprised to see Suho there already.

He smiled at me. "Surprised?"

I nodded before typing into my phone.

Why are you here so early?

He pouted.

You don't want me here?

I giggled at his response.

No no. It's just I'm usually here before you.

He nodded in understandment.

I got tired of listening to Mr.Seung lecture on and on about his past love life so I came here.

I shook my head at him.

Bad boy!

He gave me an innocent look but I just pushed him aside as I sat on my usual chair.

We chatted a little more.

"oh look at the time. I need to get to practice."

I pouted but then nodded my head in understandment.

He ruffled my hair. "Don't miss me too much?"

I laughed as I whacked his hand away from my hair and stuck my tongue out at him.

He put on a pained expression and acted as if he had been shot in the heart. I just laughed at his horrible acting skills.

"Oh wait! I almost forgot. Close your eyes for a moment."

I gave him a questioning look. Why does he need me to close my eyes?

"Aish! Just do it! I don't have all day."He said as he made gestures telling me to hurry up.

I gave him a suspicious look before slowly closing my eyes. I heard some ping and some clinging and clanging noises before he said I could open my eyes.

He was holding a cute little keychain in front of me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgPbgeZzjLiNm6kAo8O7U

I took it into my hand and smiled at how cute it was.

"Like it?"

I nodded happily.

"I promised to get you one so here it is."

I hugged him as a thank you.

I continued looking at it as he talked.

"This is mini Suho. If you ever need someone to talk to but don't want to, talk to mini Suho. Just imagine that it is me."

I smiled at me brightly. "Thank you!"

He ruffled my hair once more before leaving.

I played with mini Suho for a little longer before starting my homework. Time by time, I would sneak glances at mini Suho. It was just too cute. It was so nice of him to actually get me one. I had completely forgotten about that promise.

By the time I was finish with my homework, it was a little past 4. I decided to go back to the dorm.

After putting my stuff down and introducing mini Suho to his new home, I decided to go down to the relaxation area. I was hungry and dinner was in a long time. I had bought some yogurt so I wanted to go eat it.

I happily walked to the relaxation area, swinging mini Suho around my finger. I really like it. I was gonna enter the kitchen, when I saw two other figures inisde already. They had their backs to me but they looked so familiar. They were sitting on the chairs. The atmosphere seemed a bit tense so I didn't really want to go in.

I was gonna walk away and return later when I heard that name.

"Kris." I immediately stood against the wall beside the entry of the kitchen. No wonder they seemed so familar. It was Jiyeon and Kris.

"Why did you tell me to meet you hear?" Kris said with a monotonous tone. I leaned closer to the entry. I knew that it was wrong of me to eavesdrop but my curiousity got the best of me.

"Hmm..is it a crime to ask you to meet me somewhere?" Jiyeon said trying to brighten up the tense atmosphere.

Silence.

"Ummm..you know I've met many guys. I've taken interest in some guys. But it was always like an uncertain feeling. I always thought I liked them but I didn't really."

"Why are you telling me this?" Kris said. OMG OMG OMG She was gonna confess to him. I couldn't believe she would really....but I don't know why I felt my heart start to tighten and my clenched my fist harder.

"The reason why I'm telling you this is because........I really like you Kris. I-"

For some reason, my body moved on its own. My clenched fist pounded against the wall, stopping Jiyeon's confession. I knew that they had noticed me. I mean who wouldn't notice such a loud bang?

I covered my mouth, surprised at my own action. I looked at the ground and noticed one of their shadow coming closer. I knew it was Kris's. I knew if I stayed there, I would get caught. That was definitly not what I wanted.

So I ran away.

"YAH!" I heard him yell as the automatic doors closed. I kept running to the elevator. I kept pressing the up button until the doors finally opened. I ran inside and furiously pressed my level's button, begging for the door to hurry up and close.

I arrived at my level safely. I ran to my dorm in fear that they may have taken the stairs. I slammed the door shut once I got in. Immediately, I fell on to my bed.

I laid there. I brought my hand to my face. Brushing it against my face, I felt trails of wetness. I was crying. Why was I crying?

I pulled out mini Suho and put him against my chest, letting him listen to my rapid heart beat.

"Why do I feel like this? Why does my heart feel so tight and constricted? Why is this happening to me?"

------------------------------------------

Happy Valentine's Day :)

ignore mistakes please!

Comment and subscribe PLEASE!!!