12

When desires comes in between(discontinued)

 

-No One POV-

After an hour of being on the plane, they have landed.

-Avery POV-

I felt someone shake my gently while calling my name. I slowly opened my eyes to see Jiyeon smiling brightly at me.

"We're here sleepy head. Come on. You can go sleep in your room."

I slowly got up as I rubbed my sleepy eyes. I was going to follow everyone off when I realized that mini Suho wasn't on me. I checked every pocket on me but didn't feel it. I crouched down and felt around but didn't feel it.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned slightly and looked up to see Lay. His arm was extended towards me as I saw that he was holding mini Suho in his hand.

"This is what you're looking for right?" He softly said.

I nodded as he extended his other arm to me, gesturing me to take it.

Shyly, I took it and let me help me up. Once I got up, turned my hand over and placed mini Suho in it. I smiled slightly at me as I nodded as thanks.

"Let's go."

He turned around and walked out. I watched him disappear. This was the first time he didn't make me feel so uncomfortable. Ha. I followed and walked off the plane.

Once I got off my eyes widen. There was already ocean's water on the side. The wave moved back and forth so calmly. I walked up the path towards the house.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwBo8rb8vsXUeoI8FBTcg

I stood at the front yard and looked around. The place was sparkling with amazing beauty. I've only seen these houses through movies and google.

Still amazed, I carefully walked inside. The living room gave off a clean feel.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUOIujqbae80Q4mTuGvYl

Jiyeon and Amber were also looking around the place with amazement. The guys laughed at how silly we looked. It's not our fault we don't get the oppurtunity to live at such an amazing place. We gathered at the windows. It had a beautiful view of the landscape. Luckily, I had brought my camera. I was gonna have a lot of fun taking pictures here.

"If you girls are done looking around with such big eyes, let's go to your rooms." Kai said a bit tiredly. It was almost 11. Everyone was looking like they were ready to hit the bed. We nodded and collected our belongings. Kris helped carry Jiyeon's luggage. Xiumin helped carry Amber's. Suho made a move to help me but I declined. I didn't want to bother him.  He had his own, why make it more work for him?

We walked tot he second floor to see a comfy area set up.

     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuDITmbwaCCXOH7nFBcIW

The view from this area was even better. We could see far out more.

Kai led us to our designated rooms. I watched as people disappear into their rooms. I was anticapting how mine would be like.

"Avery's is on the left. Jiyeon's is on the left of hers. Amber's is on the right of hers. Kris's is in front of Jiyeon. Lay's is in front of Avery's. ok.See you guys tomorrow. Do whatever just don't trash the place ok?"

We nodded and he turned around to walk back down the hallway to his room.

"Good night you guys!" Jiyeon said. Amber and I said our good nights back. Lay smiled before going into his room. Kris just nodded before going into his room. Guys these days. I rolled my eyes at them as I entered my own room.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDjqqQUn3z78g6tky6F3a (a/n its suppose to be night time)

I walked in and immediately smiled in content. The room was so simple and comfortable. Just the way I liked it.I jumped on to the bed and inhaled the cotton scent from the sheets. I rolled over to face the windows. The view was dark but the little stars in the sky was enough to light up the view.

I could feel my eyelids falling so I pushed myself up and walked over to my luggage. I dug out my pjs and walked to the connecting bathroom.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0rNwaxpzrAzzDamw-RRW

Wow, rich people really did know how to decorate their houses. Everything was so simple but yet it felt perfect. There was no need for that extra hint of color or anything.

I the faucet, filling the tub before stripping my clothes off. Carefully, I sink into the pretty filled tub and enjoy the warm water absorb me. I leaned my head on the edge of the tub and sighed in relief. It was so relaxing feeling the warm water wash my stress away. I closed my eyes to get the full affect of the relaxing feeling.

This was going to be a vacation I won't forget.

I'm going to enjoy it to fullest extent.

I smiled as I popped a bubble that was swimming on the surface of the water.

Yes I was.

---------------------------

ignore mistakes please.

Comment and subscribe please :)