11

When desires comes in between(discontinued)

-Avery POV-

I was lying on Amber's bed as I watched a frantic Jiyeon and a calm Amber pack their luggage. It was already 5:36pm and they haven't packed much. They were always the type to wait until last minute to do things.

"OMG! WHICH BATHING SUIT SHOULD I BRING???" Jiyeon screamed as she threw them at me.

"Does it really matter?" I asked as I held them each up.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyPYyNPADlZ0fM2fv3PLq   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVA4CUlto-zldCJrFf8Mp images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBB5RUAPva06pqjBy5a5p

I looked at them with wide eyes. I didn't know that Jiyeon had such swimwear. We've never went swimming for fun before. All I've seen her wear is the school provided kinds with hid much more than these.

"Don't you have one that isn't so showy?" I asked, hoping she would say yes.

She shook her head. "So which one do you think Kris would like the most?"

I was speechless. If I could, I would pick none of the above. I just looked over to Amber with begging eyes, hoping she would help me out. She let out a sigh and walked over to the swimwear. She eyed them seriously before letting out a sigh. She also didn't like these.

"Fine I'll just take the pink one." She said as she took the swimwear back and continued packing. I looked at Amber who just shrugged before going back to her stuff.

They continued packing as I rolled around the bed, bored out of my mind.

"So did he reply yet?" Amber said breaking the silence. I sat up and looked at Jiyeon, who was pouting.

"What happened?" I asked confused at the topic.

"Jiyeon asked Kris out but they were disturbed and he never replied to her." Amber explained.

My mind automatically clicked. I had forgotten about what happened. I felt a bit bad but also relieved for some reason.

"So umm did he?" I asked a bit nervously.

Jiyeon sat down on her bed before shaking her head.

"Not yet but I'm gonna ask again some time on this vacation."

"You must really like him." I said as I watched her face immediately light up.

"I really do!" She said as she happily packed her stuff.

Her aura glowed with so much happiness that it felt so foreign. I think I was happy for her.

-8:45 pm-

We walked out of the caferteria while pulling our luggage with us. We finished having dinner and was walking towards the exit of the school. The guys should be there waiting for us.

As we approached the exit, we saw the group of guys. Chanyeol was the first to notice us and was waving happily at us. Amber waved back and ran towards them. Jiyeon followed her as well. I calmly walked over to them. By the time I got there, my presence was still unknown. Everyone was already absorbed with Amber and Jiyeon. I felt awkward as I stood a distance from them.

I took out mini Suho as I continued to stand a distance away. I may be a bit lonely but at least I still have you. I played with it's little arms and legs. It calmed and distracted me.

"I see you really mini Suho."

I jumped as I looked up to see Suho's smiling face. I lightly hit him as he laughed at me.

"Why are you standing over here? You do know that we are over there right?"

I nodded as I typed.

I didn't want to disturb you guys.

He pouted. "Yah. You aren't a disturbance. Come on. It's time to get on the jet." He pulled me towards everyone as they walked towards the jet that was parked on a platform made for these occasions. The school obviously knew private jets were going to coming in and out.

Walking behind Suho, I walked into the jet. Everyone had already chosen their seats. Naturally, Suho found a seat since he was comfortable with everyone. AS for me, I looked around the place. Jiyeon was seating in between Kris and Tao on one of the couches. Amber was seating in between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. That obviously meant that I couldn't seat with them. I was fated to seat with someone else.

I noticed Suho waving at me, signalling me to walk over. I was gonna but then I realized that I would have to sit next to Lay. Honestly, I was tired of his stares. I can only imagine how much more staring would be done if I sat right next to him.

Instead I shook my head and took a seat at one of the individual chairs. The jet was already full of laughter.

I put on my headphones as I scanned the jet. It was the first time I've ever been on one so I was a bit amazed. I've always been used to planes with rows and rows of only seats. A plane with comfy furniture and space to comfortably walk around was something I never thought could be seen with my own eyes.

aviation-aircrafts-airports-some-picture

After my amazment died down, I put the volume of my music on higher. I didn't really want to listen to any of the others' laughter and conversation. I wanted to be alone. In my own little world. I leaned back on the chair as I watched the world around me fly by.

Jeju Island HERE I COME!

-----------------------------------

pretty short update..........

ignore mistakes please.

Comment and subscribe please :)  .....Like please comment! I want to hear some feedback!! PLEASE!!!! ( haha I sound desparate XP)