4

When desires comes in between(discontinued)

-Avery POV-

I put on my shoes and doubled check I had everything before going out. Just as I was going out, I heard another door close. I looked over to see one of the guys Jiyeon introduced me. He looked at me too. We held eye contact for a few seconds before I hurriedly walked away towards the elevator.

I pressed the button and the elevator opened for me. I stepped in and the doors closed. After pressing the button, I started thinking about that guy. What was his name? Was it Tao? Or was it Baekhyun? AISH! I don't know too many names to recall. I pouted as I walked out of the elevator and started walking to school.

-school ends-

The bell rang. It was an ok day. Didn't really do much interacting especially since Jiyeon was too busy with other classmates to talk to me. She tried to get me involved but I just smiled and walked away. I didn't want to be into things I didn't feel comfortable with.

I gathered my stuff before standing up. The room was basically empty. Jiyeon had left early since the swimming coach wanted to see her level. Amber was probably already at the gym's changing room, changing for practice. As always, I was left alone.

Some of the guys that Jiyeon befriended were gathering in the almost empty classroom. I awkwardly walked past them. I could feel Lay staring at me as I left. He's been staring at me for basically the whole entire school day. He was giving me the creeps.

I went to my special room and sat at the same place. I took out my homework and started doing it. As I took out my pencil, the keychain fell out. I picked it up and looked at it. Again I didn't give you back. I was starting to feel really attached to it which isn't good since it's not rightfully mine....but finder keepers loser weepers right?...NO AVERY! YOU CAN'T THINK LIKE THAT!  I let out a sigh and tucked the keychain back into my bag and started to focus on homework.

-2 hours later-

It was a little past 4 and I was finally done with homework. I stretched my arms and cracked my neck. I packed my things and walked out of the room. I went to see if Amber was done with practice.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ-JLbQtkW50wMOAIgW20

(a/n instead of so many buildings in the back, there is just the one in the front and then grassy land in the back.The left court is the girls and the right is the guys)

I stood behind the fence and watched as Amber practiced with all she got. It was the girls' basketball team against the guys'. Some other classmates had gathered around to watch. Even though she was a girl, Amber played with no restrictions. It always made me wondered if she really was a girl.

I watched as she dribbled through several guys before passing it to one of her teammates. The teammates dribbled past some guys too before passing the ball back to Amber. Gracefully but strongly, she shot the ball and it flew through the hoop. I cheered along with others. She looked at me and waved with a huge grin. I smiled back and gave her a thumbs up. I ran up to her as she grabbed her towel to wipe off her sweat.

"haha you did amazing out there." I nudged her. She nudged me back.

"ehh I could have done better." I passed her a water bottle and gulped it all down.

"I'm sweaty. Let's me go change and then we can go see how Jiyeon's doing." She suggested. I nodded and we went towards the changing room. I waited outside for her.

-30 mins later-

"Thanks for waiting." I stood up as Amber run towards me.

"Ehh no problem." And we started walking towards the swimming pool section. Suddenly, we heard someone scream Amber. We stopped and turned around.It was two of the guys from yesterday. One was Kris but I didn't remember who the other one was. The unknown guy ran up to Amber.

"Didn't we tell you to wait for us?" He pouted. Amber laughed.

"I'm sorry Chen. I completely forgot." Kris caught up to us. All of a sudden, I felt my heart beating faster. I kept looking at the ground as they conversed.

"Where are you guys going?" Kris finally said. His voice. It was made my heart flutter.

"To the pool."

"Jiyeon?" Amber nodded.

"We'll go with you guys. Suho and Lay should be there too." Lay. I still can't ignore the fact that he stares at me a lot. We agreed. More like Amber did and I just followed along. We started walking in a line with me at the end beside Amber but somehow it ended up being just me in the front and them in the back.

Finally we reached the pool. I opened the door and held it for the others to go in first.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt-t4Q-DK7z1rzWfv6tlb

My eyes widened and mouth hanged open as I stepped inside. This was like WAY TOO big to be for a school swimming pool. Dang! Rich school is rich.

I walked up to Amber. A group of people, boys and girls, were getting ready to swim. I spotted Jiyeon beside Lay. A soft whistle was blown and everyone got in position. I felt myself tense up. GO JIYeon GO!

-bang-

All the swimmers dove in and swam towards us. I watched Jiyeon intently. This should be nothing for someone like her. She's been trained so hard by her mother when she was younger that everything seemed natural to her. Of course, she was the first to reach the other end. Amber and I jumped up and down while hugging each other.

I watched Jiyeon swim against others for probably more than 50 times but yet I still felt super excited when she won. She calmly got out of the water and smiled at us. Lay came out and went beside her. He waved to Kris and Chen who waved back. We went over to give them towels.

"Where's Suho?" Chen asked.

"Don't know. he didn't come." Lay said well drying off. That's when I noticed his abs.. They were so amazingly well built. I guess I was staring at it for too long since he noticed me staring. He smirked as I blushed and looked away.

That's also when I noticed everyone crowding around Jiyeon, complimenting her. She was just smiling and nodding to them. I guess you could say I was a bit jealous. She's always been surrounded by compliments while I have a desire to be complimented. Unlike her, I have nothing special for others to recognized. I'm too average.

I could feel someone else staring at me. I turned to Lay but he was too focused on talking with Amber. I turned the other way to see Kris staring at me. I immediately turned back around.

Why was he staring? Please don't tell me I had something on my face. I mentally prayed. I turned slightly to see him starting to walk towards me. I panicked so I quickly ran to Amber and whispered to her that I was gonna leave first. Before she could even ask why, I ran out the building.

Of course, I landed right back to the library room. I fell on to the usual seat. I laid my head down and closed my eyes. Life is tiring. WAY TOO TIRING!

I pulled the keychain out. I'm sorry but I don't think I'm gonna give you back. Is that evil of me?

"Oh hi." I jumped up and looked up to see a smilng guy. He had a warm smile and a welcoming aura. "I didn't even notice you in here. Usually people don't come here."

I awkwardly smiled and nodded back at him. "Can I sit here?" He asked pointing to the chair in front of me. I nodded.

There was an awkward silence in the beginning until he broke it. "I'm Suho, a senior. You?" I stared at him. His smile turned into a frown.

"Do I scare you?" I shook my head.

"Are you mute?" I shook my head again. I didn't know how to respond to him. I can't speak Korean very well so I didn't want to embarrass myself. AIHA! I quickly opened my bag and pulled a piece of paper and wrote on it.

Hi. I'm Avery. Junior. I carefully wrote before passing it to him. He smiled again and took out his pencil to write back.

Nice to meet you. Why won't you speak?

I'm new. From the States. I can't speak Korean very well.  He let out a soft laugh. I liked his laugh. It was a nice one. I smiled back a little.

That's ok. How long have you been here?

3 days. Do you come here often?

hmm...I try to whenever I am free. I like standing out at the balcony. It relaxes me. Plus they have some nice books here but they are just hidden in all the book shelves.

Ahh.. that's nice. He smiled at me and I smiled too. Then he noticed the keychain.

Is that yours? I frowned.

Um..not exactly..

Want to explain? He raised his eyebrows at me.

Well it is someone else's. He dropped it but I can't bear to give it back. I've taken a liking of it. Is that a bad thing?

Well it's half and half. Was the guy who dropped it named Kris?

HOW YOU KNOW? I looked wide eyed at him. IS IT PSYCHIC!!???

haha he's my friend. He's been looking for it. It's very special to him.

Why? I would have never thought a guy like him would think something like this as special.

He actually has never told me. I think only Lay knows but that's probably it.

I guess I should give it back..... I pouted.

He ruffled my hair. "If you want, I can get you one." I smiled at the thought of having one but then shook my head. He shouldn't need to get me anything.

"Too bad." He stuck his tongue out as his phone vibrated. He looked intently at his phone before replying and putting away.

"I gotta go now. Give me your number so we can stay in touch." I slowly took out my phone but I was hestiant on giving it to him. FInally he got impatient and took it out of my hands. He pressed buttons and more buttons before giving it back.

"Ok. Text or call me whenever you want. Bye bye!" He smiled at me once more before running out the door.

I looked at my phone. His number. I smiled a bit. He was really nice. I had a good feeling that we would be good friends.

I continued smiling as I looked at the time. It was already almost 5. I had to meet Amber for dinner. I gathered my things and walked out, still smiling over meeting him.

Suho. What a nice name for a nice guy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOWWIE! For such late update. Updates won't be as daily as before if every week is the same. So many things going on X_X....so tired....this is pretty bad update so SOWWIE!

ignore mistakes please!

comment and subscribe please :)