20

When desires comes in between(discontinued)

-Kris POV-

The sunlight glared through the window blinds, making me wake up. I groaned as I rolled over my bed to the little desk beside it. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. Of course, there were also 45 messages waiting to read. All from her.

"Aish." I muttered before throwing my phone on to the other side of my bed. I got my lazy out of the bed and went to wash up.

-15 minutes later-

I plopped down on to the couch and took a long sip of Coke. As I started to lean my head back, I heard vibrations coming from my phone. Why is she always texting me? I frowned as I got up and grabbed it. I sat down on my bed as I read through the messages. It was the usual messages.

Oppa are you awake yet?

Good morning oppa!

Yah oppa hurry up and wake up >.<

Oppa are you really not awake?!

OPPPAAA~~~~

I quickly sent her a simple text and fell back on the bed.

I let out a frustrated growl before throwing one of pillows across the room.

I closed my eyes. I enjoyed the darkness that comes upon me. I enjoyed escaping from the reality.

As I continued to relax in the darkness, a vague image floats towards me through the pitch black. I scrunched my face a little. What is that?

It floats closer and closer to me. Slowly I can make out it's features. Slowly I realize who it is. I quickly open my eyes and sit back up. For some reason I was sweating a little. I laid my head on top of the palms' of my hands. I try to even my breath.

Why?

Why is it always her?

Avery...

Why do you do this to me?

I felt another vibration and grabbed my phone.

Oppa you love me right? Because I really love you <3

I stared at the screen.

Slowly I typed yes and clicked send. I felt a pang of guilt in my heart. Did I really love her? I knew the answer myself but I didn't want to admit it.

I let out a frustrated groan and threw my phone across the room. I laid on the bed with my face on the pillow.

Why does she look so much like her? Just when I thought I was over it, she appears to open up the closed wound.

----------------------------------

short update.. SOWWIE!!!! hope its an ok short chapter

ignore mistakes please

comment and subscribe please :)