8

When desires comes in between(discontinued)

-Avery POV-

I was studying in my room when my phone vibrated. A text from Amber.

Come down to the kitchen NOW!

I leaned back on my chair and massaged my forehead before getting up to go to the kitchen.

-5 minutes later-

There was barely anyone in the relaxation area. But then it was also extremely quiet coming down here. It was as if no students were here. I walked towards the kitchen. As soon as I stepped inside, I was greeted by sweet aromas of baked goods. Instantly, I felt myself become hungry.

I walked towards the plate of cookies. I grabbed one. Just when I was about to bite into the deliciousness, I felt it disappear and a stinging pain in my back head developed. I turned around to see Jiyeon glaring, playfully, at me while holding the cookie I was once holding. I tried to grab it from her but she extended her arm to make it farther it for me to reach. WHY MUST I BE BORN WITH SUCH SHORT LEGS?!

"no no no" Jiyeon said as she pushed me into one of the chairs.

"This is not for you Avery." She said as she placed the cookie back. I pouted.

"Just one?" I made a puppy face at her. Amber laughed at it while Jiyeon looked at me unaffected. She shook her head before returning to her orginal position by Amber.

"WHY?!" I REALLY WANTED ONE!! They looked so good. Jiyeon's baking skills are my favorite. She always made them just right.

"Because they are for Kris." I felt jealousy and anger boil in me.

"Why him? He doesn't deserve them.' I huffed and crossed my arms against my chest. I still was a little mad at him even though I know I shouldn't be.

I felt a flick on my forehead and yelped in pain. I rubbed the spot as I looked to see a smily Amber.

"Have you forgotten? Tomorrow is Valentine's Day dumby" She flicked my forehead and I pouted.

I mentally slapped myself. Tomorrow was Valentine's Day. I completely forgot.

"ohh...." I whispered as the realization hit me. "so you're baking such for him. But don't you usually bake us food for Valentine's Day?!"

Jiyeon giggled a little. "That was when I wasn't in love." She said softly as she stirred something. A huge loving aura was being emitted by her. In a way, it was getting on my nerves but hey it's my best friend. I'll live.

"but but but looking at all these good treats makes me want them" I did the puppy face again, hoping it would break Jiyeon's barrier...sadly it didn't. I don't even think she heard me since she was so focused on doing whatever she was doing.

I pouted and laid my head on the counter. Suddenly a plate of cookies was placed in front of me. I instantly sat up and started eating them. This time no one grabbed them away.

Amber and Jiyeon laughed as they watched eat so happily.

"DId you really think Jiyeon wouldn't make you cookies?" Amber asked as she poked my cheeks.

"What do you think of me? Do you really think I wouldn't make you treats like how I do every year silly" Jiyeon giggled.

"She made these first before starting Kris's" Amber said as she took a bite of a cookie.

I ran over to Jiyeon and back hugged her. "LOVE YOU SO MUCH JIYEON!!" I squeezed her tightly.

She lightly hit me. "Yah!!! C-CAN'T B-BREATHE!"

All three of us laughed as I lessened my grip on her. Amber joined in as we group hugged.

I snuggled into our embrace and smiled.

"Nothing can come between us right?" I whispered loud enough for only them to hear. They chuckled at my insecurity.

"of course silly." Jiyeon said as she held out her two pinkies. "promise."

I connected one of mine with hers and connected the other with Amber's. We all smiled at each other before laughing.

Amber and Jiyeon went back to baking as I watched them from the chair.

I'm so lucky to have them as my best friends.

I looked at my pinkies and smiled.

Nothing can come between us. They promised.

I smiled as I watched them.

"Hey. How come no one else seems to be here today?" I asked curiously.

"They're probably out making themselves beautiful for Valentine's Day." Jiyeon replied still focused on baking.

I nodded as I felt my phone vibrate. I smiled as I saw that it was a text from Suho.

So tired X.X

I giggled as I imagined him lying dead on his bed probably. Before I could reply, Amber snatched my phone away from me.

"Aww. You and Suho seem to be really close." She teasingly nudged me.

I pushed her a little as I took back my phone. "What? Can't I make friends too?" I stuck my tongue out at her as I texted back to him.

"Now that think about it. You two have been interacting a lot with each other." JIyeon added as she stopped baking and leaned against the counter towards me.

Amber placed her arm around me. "Maybe he likes you."

I laughed at her statement and pushed her arm off. "Stop it. We're just friends."

"Friends can become more." Amber raised her eyebrow as she smirked at me.

"OMG! Wouldn't it be so cute if Kris and I get to together and you and Suho get together? We could have double dates!" Jiyeon jumped up and down excited at the thought. Amber went to jump with her.

I shook my head at them. I don't know why but I suddenly felt a little down hearing "Kris and I".

Why did he always give me so many weird emotions?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

short update...ignore mistakes please.

comment and subscribe please :)

i'm sowwie if i'm boring you guys (_ _||)