2

When desires comes in between(discontinued)

words = korean

------------------

-No One POV-

After a long flight, the girl arrived at 6am. They linked their arms together as they walked out of the airport. They smiled as looked around the outside. They were in Seoul, S.Korea. A place they never could have imagined being able going.

Jiyeon spotted a sign with their names on it and pulled them towards it. They bowed to the man with the sign who just smiled at  them before turning towards the car. They followed along.

-Avery POV-

The car came to a halt and the man told us to get out. Amber opened the door and we filed out one by one. As soon as we stepped out, we froze on the spot. The school was way too amazin to be a school.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9-XzubuR35LuVdRCwEKG

(a/n side view of the school. Imagine there was no railing and land behind it. Instead it just a grass area with trees and benches.)

Our mouths were wide open. Our old school looked like nothing compared to this one. We were so mesmerized that we didn't notice the lady walking up to us.

"Welcome." We jumped a bit before bowing to her.

"I am the principal's secretary's secretary, Ms.Kwon. Nice to meet you three. You three must be the three selected students." Jiyeon nodded and translated for us. I had no clue what the heck the lady was saying. It sounded like gibberish to me.

"We are very happy to have you three attend our school. Let me bring you three to your dorms." She turned around and started walking towards the school. We followed behind her as we continued to be amazed at the school. After walking past the school and a little more, we arrived to the dorm building. It was just as beautiful as the school.

 

denmakr-dorm-63.JPG

(a/n pretend there is no water area and that it was more grass and benches The pathway is more wider. Eveything on the left beside the main building is not there.Imagine the building a lot wider and a lot taller)

Jiyeon was getting really excited and was chatting with Ms.Kwon. Amber and I were walking behind them, taking in the area. Ms.Yan opened the door for us and we went in. Inside was amazing as well.

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSvRgPEWOdyA3qcgnnIE- (a/n instead of the black spot on top there are just more floors of rooms.)

We walked past the shallow water. I could see little fishies swimming around. No students could be seen probably since school had already started.

"Ok. Well this is the student's dorm building. There a total of 20 floors. A total of 40 dorms on each floor. Some students don't live here. Here we don't like to separate genders so there are no girl or boy side. Your room could be next to girls but across from you could be boys. Connected to this building is the student's relaxation area. There is just about everything a student needs to relax in that building. To get to that building, you have walk down that hallway and there will be doors for the building in the end. Any questions?"

Amber whispered something to Jiyeon who nodded. "Are there any dorm rules? Like specific time for lights out or if we can go over to guy's dorms."

"Ahh. This is the student's dorm building so everything is decided by the student so we have no such dorm rules. No teachers come here unless called to or if there are suspicions. The student council is in charge here. You guys will meet them around the school. Any more further questions?"

We shook our heads.

"Ok well. We have already prepared your rooms. Jiyeon and Amber will dorm together. Avery will live by herself."

"Wait why? can't we all live all together?"

"Sorry but there are no more 3 or 4 students rooms."

I felt devastated. I wouldn't be able to live with them. I'm going ot live alone...I DON'T WANT TO!! Amber grabbed my hand squeezed it to comfort me.

"Well then let's go. Your luggages have been already sent." Ms.Kwon said and turned towards the elevator. There were 4 elevators so that it wouldn't take as much waiting time. Stairs were on the other side who the ones who wanted to walk instead.

We stepped in. She passed us each our card. It was our ID and our key to our room. The elevator stopped on the 12th floor.

"Ms.Avery Ly this is your floor. You room number is 1228. We will meet again at 9;20. Do not be late." Jiyeon translated it to me and I nodded before bowing and leaving. I waved goodbye to Jiyeon and Amber as the elevator door closes. I watched the number go up and until stopping at 17, which meant they lived on the 17th floor.

SO FARR!!!! I mentally screamed before pouting. I let out a sigh as I walked down the hallway looking for my room. Finally I found it. I slid my card into the scanner slit and heard the click noise. I slowly opened to door and walked in.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJcWisLiRmHCw4Cs5DB66 (a/n ignore the random girl XP Instead of the random bags at the side there's a closet.)

I closed the door and took my shoe off before  stepping up the step to walk into my room. It was small but enough or one person. How much room did one person need? There was also a small bathroom

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqLoMevQ4D0WhvLqOovZr

I was content with the room. I jumped on to my bed and noticed my luggage on the floor. hmm I should start unpacking. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 8:30, That's enough time to unpack. I got off and knelt down to unpack.

It was only 9 when I finished unpacking so I decided to go visit Jiyeon and Amber's room.

I remember seeing a 15 on Amber's card so I went to that room. I could hear them laughing from outside. It kinda made me sad since they were having so much fun together without me. I pouted a little as I knocked on the door waiting for them to open. The door opened and revealed Jiyeon.

"Oh! You're here. I told you Amber she would be faster than us." Jiyeon pulled in and closed the door.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhNtcF9ORPAyGjwNH1_j1

It was so colorful in this room. Somehow they managed to make this place messy already. I laughed a little.

"You guys only been in here for like a little more than 30 minutes and this place already looks like you've been here for months."

Amber punched me playfully. "Doesn't it give you a comfortable feeling though?"

"yea yea whatever. we should go down now. It's 9:13." I said and they nodded. They grabbed some things before we left.

Ms.Kwon was already waiting there for us with another girl. She was tall, skinny, and pretty. She was wearing a uniform. OH SNAP! I didn't realize that uniforms were mandatory. I hate uniforms.

"Well. This is Miyung. She is the class representative for the 12th grade. She will be accompanying us on our tour around the school."

We bowed to her and she bowed back. We introduced ourselves. She smiled but I could tell she didn't want to be here.

After a few more minutes of chatting, we started walking to the school. It was only about a 10  minute walk.

Classes were still in session so there was barely anyone walking around.

Ms.Kwon gave us our schedules. She explained that are A, B, C, and S classes. Students in class A are the smartest. Class B are the average grade students. Class C had slightly less than average grade students. Class S is for students who need a lot of help and need more time to learn specific things. There were 2 class A, 3 class B, 3 class C, and 1 class S.

All three of us were in class A except Jiyeon and I were in one class and Amber was in the other class. Why are we always being separated???

I was already feeling uneasy. I already had a feeling that we will become distant from each other soon. I pushed the negative thoughts away but I still felt bothered. Sensing my uneasiness, Amber flicked my forehead.

"I know you're thinking bad thoughts. Stop. We've been friends for this long. I'm not gonna let it end anytime soon. So don't worry." Amber said as she hugged me. I hugged back and smiled. I was really fortunate to be able to meet and befriend someone like Amber. We've been friends way before we met Jiyeon so we always had a closer connection with each other than with her.

Ms.Kwon and Miyung guided us around the school, showing us where our classes would be. The bell for lunch rang and students were starting to come out.

"Well that is the school. I have some matters to attend so you three can eat lunch and go back to the dorms or whatever just as long as you don't cause trouble." She smiled at us before leaving.

"If you needed any help, you can ask me or anyone else in student council." She smiled and hurriedly ran off to her friends.

"Finally its over. This school is way too big." Amber said we started walking with the crowd of students. Some of them were pointing at us. Some were staring at us like we were aliens.

I noticed that most of the students here were wearing brand names accessories. They made a big effort in adding something special on their uniforms since everyone was wearing the same one. Honestly, I find that stupid. Why waste so much effort in that instead of paying more attention to school?

"I'm so hungry!" Jiyeon said as she linked our arms together. Amber nodded and started talking about all the things she wanted to eat. As we walked more and more, I realized that I didn't want to go eat. My mind was thinking about the school's library that we passed by before. I wanted to check it out. It must be better than the one at the old school. Since I was going to be there often, why would get to know it first?

I slipped my arms away from Jiyeon. They turned around, confused.

"I'm gonna go to the library. You guys go eat."

"Aren't you hungry?" I shook my head.

"I still don't get why you spend so much time in that boring room." Jiyeon said. She hated going to the library. She hated books in general. She depends on us to teach us everything or else she would probably be in Class C or S.

Amber nudged Jiyeon and shook her head. Jiyeon pouted. I smiled. "I'll see you guys later."

I entered the library and was shocked. This was amazing. I've never been to such library before. I turned around looking around. There were possibly thousands of books here. I couldn't wait to start reading them. No one was in here. I wasn't surprised. Nowadays people don't like coming to libraries, which is one of the reasons why I loved it so much. It was a place where I could hide and be sure that no one will bother me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUs56dimpjEg2iP88F

I walked through each and every level. Each level held different stories. I grew more and more excited as I continued touring around the place. Once I reached the 6th floor, which was the highest, I noticed a little room. I walked towards it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJjH73sxPgJkYmt8bEtUw

(a/n imagine the middle two shelves weren't there and were replaced by tables and chairs.Imagine the place in the back is a balcony)

It was so perfect for me. I knew that this was the place where I would be hiding in often. I walked to the shelves and picked up one of the books that were lying there. They were dusty and old, obviously these were the forgotten books. I felt bad for them. Each book is amazing but just to a different extents.

I flipped through the books.

"Who are you?" I jumped and dropped the book. I turned to the person who had spoken.

I was frozen. There was such a super tall, handsome guy in front of me. I've never seen someone this handsome in real life. Never thought it was possible.

"Are you on of the selected students?" He asked. I was shocked even more. He spoke english. I nodded my head. He had an emtionless face though. It made him look cold and scary.

"Have you seen a guy here?"

I shallowed hard. "N-no. There was no one in here when I came in." I said softly. He nodded, still emotionless. He turned around and left. Just left.

Such a strange guy. hmm I wonder what his name was. Oh well probably will never meet him again....

I bent down to pick up the book. As I was doing that, I noticed something on the floor. I grabbed it and examined it.

It was a keychain. It had a mummy with a cowboy outfit. I smiled at it since it was pretty cute.

I don't remember seeing this before. I mean like I would have had stepped on it before.

Did the guy drop it?

I hurriedly put the book down and ran out. I looked around the area after I exited the library. I looked around the school but couldn't find him. I went to the cafeteria,

There were so many people. Tall, average, and short. Skinny, average, and a little bigger than average. Everyone laughing and talking. I walked around people, looking for him. Suddenly, I felt someone pull me. I turned around to see Jiyeon.

"Where are you going? Our table is over there." pointing to a table where Amber was waving to us at.

"Oh..u-umm i-" before I could finish, she had already pulled me to the table. They past me food. I ate as they talked happily. I couldn't focus on them. I was still thinking about him. I held the keychain tighter in my hand.

-No One POV-

Lunch ended and the girls went back to their dorms as the other students went back to class. Avery was still looking for the guy as they exited the school.  They entered the dorm building and waited for the elevator.

-Avery POV-

We stepped into the elevator. Amber pressed the buttons.

"Hey why were you always looking around?" Jiyeon asked.

"u-umm no reason. just looking at the school area.."

"were you looking for someone? IS A GUY!?" Jiyeon asked as she leaned in closer to me. I felt uncomfortable and looked at Amber for help. Amber separated us just in time for the elevator to open for my level.

"see you guys tomorrow!"

"HEY! A-" Jiyeon started but the elevator closed.

I let out a sigh of relief. She can sure get noisy sometimes. I walked towards my room and opened it. I noticed a long bag on my bed. I walked over and ped it. It was my uniform.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr0rrJeLLGC7pbLS22YAk

I took it out and examined it. The top was ok but I wish it wasn't so formfitting. I hated form fitting clothes. Big and baggy clothes were always my favorite. The skirt was a BIG PROBLEM! It was so short. I haven't worn a skirt for over 10 years. I hated them especially since I wasn't confident in my legs. I frowned. This is why I liked public schools better.

I put the uniform and bag into my closet.

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I pulled out the keychain. I pouted.

Will I see him again?

---------------------------------------

hehe did some of you catch the little part that came from "For My Family" ? ;) I'm guessing you guys can already tell who the guy is -wiggles eyebrows-

well if you don't know what little part I was talking about. check out my other story

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/322965/for-my-family-angst-family-idollife-smtown-exo-jealousy-bap

ignore mistakes please!

Comment and subscribe please :)