17

When desires comes in between(discontinued)

-No One POV-

Vacation has officially ended and school is in session.

-Dawn POV-

I laid against one of the tree on the school's fields. With my earphones on, I read over the selected section of my science textbook. I found it comforting to read here after having the library close for reasons when we got back from Jeju Island. 

Boyle's Law has the formula of P1(V1)=P2(V2). There has to be constant-

"I remember learning that." I jumped a bit in surprise and looked up to see a smiling Suho. I smiled back and took off my earphones. He sat down next to me and sighed in relief. His hair was still a wet so I guessed practice just ended.

"Was practice fun?" I asked. He immediately shook his head furiously.

"I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE! Coach made us swim laps after laps. I wanted to get out of the pool so badly."

I chuckled. "Psht. You could be out of shape or too old!"

He looked at me offendily. He pouted. "I'm not that old!"

I poked his cheek. "That's what old people say." I smiled teasingly at him. Before he could yell back at me, someone shouted my name. "AVERY!!!"

We turned towards the sound to see who had called for me. It was happy Jiyeon. Kris was walking by her side. They were of course holding hands.

Once news got out that they were dating, they were immediately dubbed "The Perfect Couple." Jiyeon was a beauty. Kris was a hottie. Of course, they would get together. Obviously there were some jealousy from certain girls but they somehow became fans of the couple. For some odd reason, the couple has their own fanbase who loves seeing the couple together. I mean like they go crazy over seeing them hold hands or peck each other cheeks. It's amazing what can get a fanbase these days.

Certainly, my heart breaks each time I see them like this but I've learned how to appear as if there was no such feelings in me.

Suho waved at them. I smiled at them. Jiyeon separated her hand from Kris's hand and ran over to my other side. Settling down next to me, she hugged my left arm.

"hehe sorry for interrupting you two." She whispered into my ear. I lightly smacked her hands off my arm and she pouted before grabbing Kris's.

"Ok so are you doing anything tomorrow?" She asked.

"Hmm..tomorrow is saturday. I don't think so. Why?"

"Well Amber and I were thinking to go dress shopping tomorrow. Wanna come?"

"Why do you guys need to buy dresses?"

"Silly. Did you forget the school's banquet is next Friday?"

"oh. I was just planning to wear one of the dresses I already have."

"You mean the one you granny bought you." I nodded my head  and she flicked my forehead. I winced and glared at her as I rubbed the spot. "Girl there's a reason why you're granny was the one who picked it out. You're going dress shopping with us tomorrow and that's final."

Before I could complain, she kissed my cheek and waved goodbye to Suho and ran off with Kris. I puffed out my lips as I watched them walk away. I groaned as I let my head fall back onto the tree. I hated dress shopping. I mean like the dress that my granny bought for me wasn't that bad...

or_46b6db2f123627404019267.jpg

...ok maybe it is a bit strange and odd to wear but I'm too lazy to put effort into finding the right dress.

"What she talking about?" Suho asked, curiously. I forgot that he didn't understand English. I let out a sigh before explaining to him. He nodded in understanding.

"Are you going with anyone?"

"hmm..well Jiyeon is obviously going with Kris. Probably Amber." I shrugged. He nodded before taking hold of mini Suho who was sitting on my bag.

"How about going with me and mini Suho?" He suddenly asked. I did a double take. Did he just ask me to go with him to the banquet?

He laughed at my face. "Are you rejecting me?" He asked with a teasing smile. I immediately shook my head but then scratched my head. I was confused. I didn't want to say no but I wasn't sure if I wanted to say yes...But then again, maybe I can forget my feelings for Kris through this. I mean like Suho is such a nice guy. Everything about him is so perfect. He knows how to talk. He know how to comfort me. He understands me. Plus we are on good terms unlike me and Kris. So..I guess..

"hmm..I think I want to go with mini Suho more though." I said teasingly as I took mini Suho from him and kissed it.

Suho acted as if he was hurt and crossed his arms with a humph. I laughed at  his childish act. I poked his arm. He didn't budge. I poked again. He didn't budge again. Finallly I started tickling him and he finally turned around laughing for me to stop. We slowly stopped laughing.

"So will you go with me?"

I smiled and nodded. "But mini Suho has to come with us too!" He laughed and nodded.

He took mini Suho and played with it. I smiled as I watched him play wth it.

Maybe it won't be a bad idea to go with Suho and try to forget Kris..........

-----------------------------------------

hope it's ok...

ignore mistakes please!

Comment and subscribe please!

p.s. check out my sequel to my first story "Part of my family"! If you haven't read the "For my family", you should :)

"part of my family" Link -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/400165/part-of-my-family-amnesia-angst-exo-love-revenge-bap

"for my family" Link -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/322965/for-my-family-angst-family-idollife-smtown-exo-jealousy-bap