Chapter 1

Stuck In The Middle

 

Yoobin

Park Yoobin was the type of girl that any guy would fall for; beautiful, smart and has the best personality. She’s not the innocent type but definitely not the ty type. As she was dreaming of getting an A in her math class, her cow alarm clock went off. She reached for her alarm clock and turned it off then pushed the sheets away from her body. Suddenly, her phone went off; being a lazy girl that she is in the morning, Yoobin tried to reach for her phone that was on the nightstand and fell off the bed. She groaned in pain and rubbed her as she read the text message. Good morning, noona~! ^^ - SungJong. She smiled at her dongsaeng’s text message and sent him a quick reply. Good morning, SungJong-ah! I’ll see you at school, okay? – Yoobin.

 

Her dongsaeng, Lee SungJong, is an adorable boy that she met at school on her first day. Actually, she still remembers that day like it happened yesterday. She was late for her class and noticed a group of students bullying a boy. Yoobin absolutely hates it when people bully the weak ones. She marched towards the group and pulled one of the boys away. The group of students was astonished at her action as she stood in front of them. “Yah, leave him alone!” She yelled at them and they ran off. She turned around and saw a skinny boy filled with bruises and blood. She bent down and placed his arm around her shoulders then pulled him up and slowly dragged him to the nearest bench.

 

She grabbed her water bottle and a handkerchief then dabbed some water on it. “This might hurt, okay?” She said and he nodded. She tilted his head so she could take a better look on his bruised lip and cleaned it. She noticed the boy’s face was now red and she smiled at him, making his face even redder. After she cleaned the blood, she took a Spongebob band-aid from her backpack and placed it on top of his bruise. “Do you want me to take you to the nurse?” Yoobin asked and the boy slowly nodded. She helped him get up and she carried him to the nurse. The nurse helped the boy and when she was about to leave, the boy grabbed her arm and she turned around.

 

“Thank you…” He mumbled and she smiled. “No problem. I’m Yoobin, a sophomore. You?” “SungJong, a freshman.” The boy replied and Yoobin grinned. “Well SungJong-ah, noona has to go to class. I’ll see you around, okay?” She said and SungJong nodded. She said goodbye and left the nurse’s office.

 

Thinking about the first time they met, Yoobin smiled and tied her hair in a messy bun. Students still bullied SungJong but they didn’t dare to touch him. One of the reasons is because his friends found out about it and threatened the students and another reason is because the guys want to get on Yoobin’s good side. Most of the guys have a crush on Yoobin but she doesn’t notice them at all. She took one good look at herself on the mirror and grabbed her backpack. Her phone vibrated again and she knew exactly who texted her; Myungsoo. Jagiyaaa~ I’m waiting for you outside. – Myungsoo. She laughed at his childish text and ran downstairs.

 

She greeted her boyfriend with a peck on the cheek and he grinned. “I miss you.” He mumbled and she nodded. “I miss you, too.” She said and they walked to school. Yoobin likes Myungsoo and it’s obvious that Myungsoo likes her, too but when she told SungJong that she was dating his hyung, he got quiet. She never understood why and whenever she tried to talk to him about it, he would use aegyo and talk about something else. While walking to school, Myungsoo tried to do aegyo and Yoobin laughed. She tried to convince him not to do aegyo but he never listened to her. As soon as they reached school, Yoobin turned her head towards the gates and frowned. Myungsoo noticed it too and looked at what she was looking at.

 

SungJong was looking at them and Yoobin saw the pain in his eyes. The young boy grabbed his backpack and went to class. “Hey, you okay?” Her boyfriend asked. “Uhm…yeah, I’m fine.” She mumbled and faked a smile. Myungsoo smiled too and they went to class. In class, Yoobin couldn’t concentrate at all. The look on her dongsaeng’s face kept lingering her mind and she wanted to know what was wrong with him. She then decided that after class, she would demand an explanation from her dongsaeng.


SOMEONE PLEASE STOP ME FROM STARTING NEW STORIES!
Don't worry, I'll try my best to update the others.