My Last Image of You

Promises Can't Always Be Kept

:D It's 1AM where I live.. and I'm here to update. Well, actually I'm waiting for Music Bank.. I do this like every week. I stay up just to watch the music shows, so most likely I'll update late when spring break is over. :/

----------

(In America, with L.Joe.)

"Hey! L.Joe! You coming or not?!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Just let me go get something out of my locker." L.Joe yelled out back at his friend. (I know L.Joe knows english, he says it isn't that good, but in this story, let's just pretend he is. XD)

"You better hurry!"

L.Joe turned around and twisted and swirled his locker combination. He opened it and a picture of you when you were young fell out. He bent down to pick it up and smiled. "Just wait a little more, I'm coming home soon. You better be taking good care of yourself."

"YO!" L.Joe's friend popped out from behind him.

"AHH!" L.Joe jumped a little and your picture fell from his hands.

His friend went to pick it up, "Ooh-la-la, who's this cute little girl?"

"My bestest friend. Ever. Now give me the picture, Kevin." L.Joe held his hand out. (Oh yes, Kevin of UKISS, since he also lived in California once. XD)

Kevin pouted, "Fine." However, Kevin was still holding the picture, "She's too cute to hand over!" L.Joe reached for the picture and pinched Kevin's hand. "Ow~!" Kevin let go of the picture, "Sheesh." L.Joe just smiled innocently and put your picture in his bookbag.

He closed his locker, "Okay, let's go."

Kevin walked behind him, staring at the bookbag that had your picture inside. "Hmpf."

(Well, now we know L.Joe's still alive, let's go back to you in the hospital.)

Your friends were all sitting around the edge of your bed, trying to make you forget everything that was going on. However, you didn't laugh, you would just show a small smile in the direction that the voice came from. This went on for an hour or two and then it was lunch time. Your lunch was infront of you and everything became even more blurry. You squinted to the point that your eyes couldn't be seen anymore. You reached for the fork but instead, you felt nothing.

Jonghyun noticed this and took your fork to feed you, "Are you okay?"

You didn't want to worry any of your friends. "Of course, what makes you think I'm not? I'm a strong person too you know." you nervously said, not wanting to worry them.

".. Just making sure." Jonghyun mumbled, then thought to himself *Why can't you depend on us? Just a little? You try to handle everything yourself and at this rate, you're going to destroy yourself.* He continued to feed you.

*I hope he doesn't thing anything weird, especially since he has to feed me..* you sighed silently.

Then someone's cell phone went off. One of the boys on your left (you didn't forget they were there, did you? 'cause i kinda forgot about them in the last chapter.. oops.) "Umm, I'll be right back." one of the guys walked out. In a few minutes he walked back in and called the rest of his group out, "Yah, we gotta go take care of something." He looked up at you and your friends, "We'll be back later."

Once they left you turned to whatever blur you thought was a face, "Who are they?"

"I'll let them tell you themselves.." Minho replied.

You pouted and remained silent. Then you gave up on giving them the silent treatment. "Can I go see Sungjong?" you asked them.

One thought ran into everyone's mind, *If you could even see..*

"I guess," Key said and began helping you up. Everyone ran your sides and grabbed your hands/arms. They lead you to his room.

On the way to your room a tear slid down your cheek and you thought to yourself *Oppa, I can't see you anymore. The last time I was able to see you as the last thing I ever wanted to see happen to you.* Your mind had an image of Sungjong, but it was the image of him in a coma, not an image of him smiling at you and telling you that everything would be okay. More tears slid down your cheek as your friends finally reached his room. At this point you accepted reality, you were actually going blind. You also awknowledged that your parents were gone, Sungjong was in a coma, and that Juhee wasn't the happy little girl anymore.

----------

.. Who exactly do you want to be the main in this story? I know it seems like L.Joe, but he's just my bias in Teen Top, which was originally gonna be the main group.. But then Flight B1A4 landed. They were just to cute to be left out. >.< and since I added B1A4, I decided to add a few other groups into the story. XD I kinda want someone from B1A4, seeing as there's quite a lot of Teen Top, BEAST, and SHINee stories. XD I'm going to stop rambling here.. ENJOY. :D