I'm Not Good With Chapter Titles.

Promises Can't Always Be Kept

Jaehyo of Block B arm wrestling : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC_OYvlfPWc

Guess what? This dude's left handed. He wiped out the other team with his right hand. AND HOW CUTE IS HE?! XD yeah.. my bias of block b. XD So, go watch 100 Points out of 100 Points.. They have Sungjong, L, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo this week. :D They have everyone but Sunggyu.. :( No Teen Top though.. L's face when arm wrestling is so calm.. (and handsome..) And Sungjong didn't do much except for the dodgeball.. He's just a cheerleader. XD Anyways.

----------

Jinyoung, Sandeul, and you walked to the bakery. They bought you some cake and other sweets that you haven't been able to taste. "I wonder what this cake looks like." you pouted.

"The cakes are beautiful.. In fact they remind me of something." Jinyoung looked at you.

"Really? What do they remind you of?" you looked up curiously.

"The cake has icings with little cherry blossoms." Jinyoung described the cake.

You smiled, "I love cherry blossoms!" you beamed.

"But. That's not what they remind me of." Jinyoung smiled.

"Then what?" you tilted you head.

"It's beautiful.. like you." Jinyoung looked into your eyes.

You blushed. To your rescue, Sandeul walked up to the table and beamed, "Look at this cake! Isn't it awesome?!" he put down his cake and started eating it.

Once the trio was done eating, you three walked around the area since everyone else was still in school. After some time Jinyoung and Sandeul started to take you to B1A4's hang out spot. (Once again, not idols, just a "friend circle" name.)

"__________!" Gongchan beamed.

You recognized his happy voice and you smiled.

"YO!" Baro called from a distance. He was in the kitchen trying to find something to eat.

You didn't hear CNU's voice anywhere so you "looked" around, "Where's CNU?"

"OUT TO GET SOME FOOD!" Baro called out from the kitchen, still looking for something to eat.

Some minutes passed and CNU came back, "YAH! Baro! Next time you want food get it yourself or at least some with me next time!" CNU came trudging into the place with bags and bags of groceries.

You heard the shifting and crunching of all the bags so you followed the sound of it, "Let me help you." You reached out for a bag or two.

"Oh, it's you, __________. I didn't know you were here." CNU smiled at you. You were still reaching around trying to get a grocery bag. "It's alright, I got the bags. I came from the store to here. I'm pretty sure I can get to the kitchen." CNU chuckled. You felt him walk by and you just followed him.

B1A4 and you hung out for a few hours and then you remembered, "OH!" you grabbed onto Gongchan's arm, which was the closest thing to you. "Can we go see Sungjong now?!"

They all agreed and began to head out to the hospital. Once you got to Sungjong's room, you immediately sensed a bad atmosphere. Inside of the room was Infinite, including Sungjong, with their heads held low. They were all looking at the floor or covering their faces with their hands.

B1A4 walked into the room full with smiles, but it immediately disappeared once they saw everyone. Sungjong looked up, "Oh, __________-ah, you're here." he tried to hide his sadness.

"Is something wrong?" you "looked" around the room as if you could see. Sungjong didn't respond.

----------

Uhm, somewhat of a short chapter.

But hoped you enjoyed anyways. :D