The Dreadful Incident

Promises Can't Always Be Kept

Your family was now on the way home. The drive would take about an hour. You looked outside at the bright stars and pointed, "Juhee, look, aren't the star beautiful tonight?"

Juhee turned around and happily exclaimed, "They're so pretty!"

Sungjong looked out the window and turned to Juhee, "Just like you." Juhee giggled. Around 15 minutes into the drive, everyone fell asleep. Except for your dad, of course, since he was the one driving. Then you were disrupted by a loud car honk and then a violent movement in the car. Your eyes flickered open and you screamed as the car started to flip. A car had hit your car and bystanders started running to the scene of the accident.

You turned your head and you saw Juhee weakly looking at you with blood dripping from her face. You heard the people nearby screaming, "Call 119!" "Move, I'm a doctor!" "Somebody, help them!" "Is anyone calling for help?!" "Oh my god, what is this?!" Then your eyes fell closed.

(1 day later)

You  slowly opened your eyes and looked around. On the left, you saw a handsome group of boys looking at you and on the other side of your were a few of your friends (B1A4 and SHINee). "__________-ah! Are you okay? How are you feeling?" asked Key (SHINee).

You put your hand on your forehead and ignored him, "Who are they?" you asked pointing to the boys on the left, "I don't know them." The room got quiet. No one wanted to tell you why they were there. Then you forgot about it and asked, "Where's umma? and appa? and Juhee? What about Sungjong?"

"Sungjong's.. okay." replied Gongchan (B1A4).

".. And Juhee? Appa? Umma?" you asked looking at them.

The room got quiet again, just then the doctor walked in. "Oh, you're awake. How're you feeling?"

You starting feeling uneasy, "Where's my family?"

"I'm sorr-" the doctor was about to say.

"NO, no. Don't apologize, just let me see them!" you started crying.

"We can only let you see your sister and brother." the doctor replied.

"WAE? Is appa working? Is umma signing hospital forms?" you didn't want to think of the bad things.

"They died at the scene of the accident. I'm sorry about the loss, but I need to ask you something."

You sat there, staring at the doctor. Your friends ran up to you immediately as the doctor told you. You froze, then blinked once and asked, "You're lying, right? RIGHT?!" You started going into hysterics as your friends tried to calm you down. The group of boys on the left just watched, filled with guilt.

"I wish I was, but I need to ask you about Juhee." the doctor replied.

"WAE? My angel Juhee is okay, right?" you looked up at the doctor, not really wanting to hear what he was about to say.

"Juhee isn't at her best, and from what we see, she seems to not be able to hear. We want to ask you if this is something that has been happening lately?" the doctor said seriously.

You tried to sit up in the bed, "LET ME SEE MY JUHEE!" You squirmed and tried to free yourself from your friends that were holding you down.

"I'll take that as a no.. I'll come back shortly." the doctor said as he wrote some things down in his clipboard.

You turned to your friends and grabbed onto their arms tightly, with tears in your eyes, "Please tell me what's going on. Please." A tear slid down your cheek, you didn't want to believe reality.

Your friends looked at each other, unsure if they should. At this point you completely forgot about the boys on your left. "Well, yesterday, there was an accident involving five families.." Onew (SHINee) started. Tears were already streaming down your face.

"Your family.. was stuck in this accident.." CNU (B1A4) continued.

"As you heard.. about your parents.. however, Sungjong, Juhee, and you weren't killed on the spot." Taemin (SHINee) said while trying to avoid your eyes.

"However.. Sungjong right now is in a coma.." Jinyoung, who was sitting on the side of your bed, said while holding your hand tightly.

You heart broke at those words. At this point, you didn't have anything to say, you couldn't say anything. Everything felt so meaningless.

Then, there were doctors running past your room and you heard them scream, "ROOM 204, LEE JUHEE NEEDS IMMEDIATE ATTENTION."

Your eyes immediately widened and your tried to get up but once again, your friends held you down.

----------

Uhm, I'm not good at writing scenes like this. :/ It probably sounds a bit awkward when you read it.. Sorry. D:

I was going to update yesterday, but i got preoccupied with watching dream team episodes, sorry, again. D: But I'm definitely updating tonight since I'm staying up all night. B1A4 is going to perform on M! Countdown. :D So pretty much, I'm staying awake to watch them.. I'll update while waiting for them to get on stage. :D

And thanks for reading and subscribing! :D