Juhee

Promises Can't Always Be Kept

(Finally, you're 16-years-old here, a sophomore in high school.)

You were walking home with a few of your friends (the boys of Infinite) with a big smile. The boys would run ahead and show off some of their talents. Some would sing to you and others would dance, but they all did that same thing. They all made you smile.

"Oppas, you're so childish," you giggled.

"Just for you," Hoya winked.

"Yah, don't flirt with my sister!" Sungjong said as he put an arm around your shoulder.

"We can't help it!" Dongwoo replied.

Once you got home, you saw your sister.

"Unnie!" she called out to you happily as she ran to you. You picked her up and spun her in circles. She giggled. "You're so cute," you commented as you rubbed your nose with hers. She giggled even more.

"Juhee~," Sunjong sang to your little sister, "your oppa loves you~." (btw, Juhee is you're sister's name.) Sungjong put his chin on your shoulder. Juhee then reached out for Sungjong's hair and pushed it away from his face with a bright smile on.

"Juhee lubs you too~." Juhee sang back, kissed his nose, and giggled.

Your mom came out from the kitchen, "Oh, you're home. Lunch is on the table."

"Thanks umma," your brother and you replied. 

You put Juhee down and she pulled on Sungjong's hand and your's, "Lunch time, lunch time, lunch time~!" Once you got lunch, you watched Juhee bite into her pizza slice with a smile of satisfaction afterwards, "YUMM!" She then picked up an apple slice and dipped it into some caramel.

You thought to yourself, *Such a sweet, innocent angel.* With a smile of pleasure, you finished eating lunch too.

It was now night time and you were reading a story to the little angel, ".. And they all lived happily ever-"

Juhee interrupted you, "NO! They all did not live happily ever after. The bad guys need to be happy too!"

You chuckled, "Ahh, you're so sweet."

Juhee then looked up at you and said, "When I grow up, I'll make sure everyone is happy! Even all the bad guys!"

"I'm sure you will." You smiled at your little sister and she looked at you with her big, round eyes.

"You will too, won't you?" she questioned you. You nodded you're head. "Promise?" she held her pinky out. You laced you pinky with her tiny pinky with a smile.

"Promise." you told her sincerely. Within minutes, Juhee fell asleep.

"MY BABY JUHEE~!" Sungjong sang loudly as he jumped in the room.

"Yah!" she scolded him in a whispering voice.

"Oops," your brother whispered out as he slided out the room. You looked at Juhee once more before turning to leave.

(The Next Day.)

It was a Saturday and your dad was finally able to take off of work for a day. You looked into the mirror one last time before going to wake up Juhee. As you walked into her room, you noticed that she wasn't in to bed, "Huh? Juhee! Juhee!" you called for her and you started to panic.

"BOO!" someone said as they hugged your leg.

"Aish," you calmed down while putting a hand over your chest, "You worried me."

She giggled, "Mian."

You smiled, "Let's get ready, appa is taking us to the zoo."

"The zoo! The zoo!" she exclaimed happily.

Once everyone was ready, everyone got into the car. The family spent a nice, warm day with all the animals at the zoo. Juhee held your hand as you guys left the zoo. "Waa~, can we go again next time?!" Juhee asked, excited. She was wearing a head band that had elephant ears attached to it.

"Of course." you chuckled.

However.. the ride home was something that changed your life forever.

----------

Chapter 4~. :D yeahh, another chapter might be put up sometime later today. :D AND I GOT SUBSCRIBERS NOW. *happy dance* XD yeah, excuse me for my lame-ness.

thank youuu!<333