Please Wake Up

Promises Can't Always Be Kept

As I said in the last chapter, I'm going to update at night. :D Well, its 3AM.. not really night time anymore. Well, I signed on to find that I have two times more subscribers than the last time I posted. LOVE.<3

----------

You sat in the hospital room, worrying. You didn't say anything and tears didn't stop running down your face. Your friends would comfort you and try to make you sleep, but you were emotionless. Eventually, after crying nonstop, you fell asleep. Your friends looked up to the boys on your left. The boys noticed and looked away. One stood up and said, "As their leader, I'll take responsibilty."

"Of what? There's nothing you can do." Baro said, shooting glares at the boys.

"We'll p-" he started to reply but you started to toss and turn. Before they knew it, your eyes fluttered open with teary eyes.

A nurse walked in, "I'm here to do a check up on Lee __________." The boys and your friends cleared the way so that the nurse could do what she needed to.

"Can I see Lee Juhee?" you whispered quietly.

"I'm sorry, at this moment you may not." the nurse answered.

Your looked down, "Can I at least see my brother?"

The nurse sighed and finally agreed. Your friends slowly helped you up and you nearly fell. "Ah." Key said as he caught you.

"Thanks." you looked up at him.

They lead you to the room with your brother slowly. You walked in and 6 boys (of Infinite) shot up out of their positions.

"Oh, __________, how're you feeling?" Sungyeol walked up to you. You simply shook your head and made your way to Sungjong. You looked at him laying on the bed, defenseless. More tears threatened to run down our cheeks. You felt half dead, you felt that half of you was also in a coma.

You walked up to him and layed next to him. You wrapped your arms around him and whispered to him, "Please wake up oppa, please. I don't know what to do." Your eyes began to shut and you fell asleep.

"The nurse said she could visit.. I don't know if she's aloud to stay for long though." Onew wondered to himself.

"Just let them be, they need each other the most right now. They're twins, they share a bond that none of us will ever know." Jonghyun said.

Soon the nurse walked in, "Lee __________?" All the boys were asleep as well, on top of each other, on each other's shoulder, and all sorts of uncomfortable positions around the twins. You woke up and looked at the nurse. "We need you back in your room."

You didn't want to wake anybody since they all looked restless. "Okay." you said softly as you looked at your brother once more. You kissed his cold cheek, "Saranghae oppa." Another tear slid down your cheek. You thought to yourself *Aish, I'm pathetic, all I can do is make tears fall from my face and make others worry.*

As you were walking by, you saw a little girl with a bandage all around her head and skin was pale. You recognized her immediately. "JUHEE-AH!" you started to cry and you ran up to her. "Juhee, please, be strong. It'll be over soon. PLEASE WAKE UP!" you started going crazy and doctors we're holding you back. Soon, you were seperated. Tears slid down your face endlessly and you were dragged back into your room. Other patients and doctors that were around were just watching the heartbreaking moment.

Back in your room were the strange, but handsome, boys sleeping. "Who.. are they?" you asked the nurse pointing at them. You were trying to calm down, so you wouldn't worry others.

"They came here because they said there was something that needed to do." the nurse replied.

"Something they need? In my room?" you wondered to youself. You sniffled and wiped your tear stained cheeks. *Even they look worried and sleepy. I hate that I'm so useless.*

You got into your bed and looked at the boys once more. Little did you know that was going to be the last thing you would look at.

----------

Yeah, still not good at scenes like this. But, enjoy. :D