Meeting Niel.

Promises Can't Always Be Kept

spring break ended, so i'm back in school. i'll be busy this week preparing for a pep rally friday, but i'll try my best to update as often as i can. i'm in student council and 3 other clubs, so i usually stay after school for a while. but no worries, summer starts in like 12 days. :D well, maybe i lost count but its sometime this month. XD

----------

Your friends tried to help you to Sungjong's room, but you were too eager and you rushed away from them.

Onew tilted his head, "I thought she couldn't see? How is she going to his room so easily?"

"It must be their bond, they must be able to sense each other, they're twins." CNU thoughtfully said.

They all were speed walking after you (it'd be weird to see 10 good-looking boys running down the hospital, eh? XD).

During your spree to Sungjong's room, you accidentally ran into someone, "OH! Mian, mian. I'm in a bit of a rush." You bowed several times.

"Oh, it's alright. I'm Niel!" Niel brightly smiled and held out his hand.

You didn't know that Niel's was holding out his hand. Instead, you kept bowing and eventually turned away to go to Sungjong's room, "Nice to meet you Niel, I'm __________ and I have to go see my brother. Bye."

"Oh.. okay.. that's cool.." he lowered his hand and walked away towards CAP's room.

You eventually made your way to Sungjong's room without the help of people. You burst in and immediately you heard the voice you've been longing to hear, "__________-ah.."

"SUNGJONG!" you made your way to the bed to hug him but instead..

"__________, Sungjong's right there.." Hoya said while getting out of your hug and pushing you softly twoards Sungjong.

"__________-ah, is something wrong?" Sungjong asked with a worried tone.

"NO! Perfectly fine! See?!" you hugged Sungjong.

"Don't lie. You should know that I know when you're hiding something from me." Sungjong wasn't convinced.

"Pft, why would I lie to you?" you nervously chuckled.

Sungjong paused and looked up, "You know, just because someone is in a coma doesn't always mean that they can't hear you. I already know."

*I never said anything about being blind to him..* you were thinking back to all the things you had said to Sungjong in the past few days.

Then Sungjong interrupted your thoughts, "I heard when you said umma and appa.. are in a better place. I heard when you said they wouldn't tell you about Juhee.." Sungjong mumbled in a sad tone.

".. So you don't know.." you mumbled quietly.

"Huh?" Sungjong looked up at you.

You faked a smile, "It's nothing."

"Yah, take that fake smile off your face and stop lying, what's wrong? Am I missing something?" Sungjong curiously gazed at you.

"Really, it's nothing." you tried to assure him.

Then all your friends walked in, "YAH! __________, how did you make it all the way here without being able to see where you're walking? You could've hurt yourself or others!"

You eyes widened. At the same time Sungjong's eyes widened as well, "Wait, what did you just say?" Sungjong's eyes were like lasers shooting at your friends.

(With Teen Top in Room 263)

Niel walked in without saying anything.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!" Ricky and L.Joe were having an argurement about pointless matters. Chunji on the other hand was sleeping. Changjo was fully absorbed in a video game. The TV was on and CAP was just flipping through random channels. Niel sat down on an empty chair.

CAP turned to Niel, "Why are you so quiet?"

At that moment, Chunji woke up. Niel turned to CAP and simply replied, "Nothing."

"I know you better than that, why aren't you being loud?" CAP smirked.

"OH, so now you want me to be loud? You're usually the first to complain about how loud I am." Niel smirked back.

"Usually, but it's not normal for you to be quiet." CAP stated.

"It's nothing, I just saw an adorable girl in the hall. Her eyes were so empty, so it bothered me." Niel replied.

"OH! Adorable girl?! Where?! Are her cheeks pinchable?! What was she like?!" Chunji wondered.

"Dark hair, brown eyes. Adorable. Her cheeks looked pinchable but I'm not a weirdo like you, so I wouldn't know." Niel smiled.

Chunji didn't move, "Isn't that pretty much all girls? Dark hair, brown eyes?"

"Mm, yeah.. I guess you have to see her. Her name is __________" Niel shrugged. L.Joe wasn't involved in this conversation, seeing as he was still argueing with Ricky.

CAP huffed, "If only I was allowed to walk around.."

Chunji didn't respond as an image of you popped into his mind, *AIGO! SO CUTE!* His mind was bursting with thoughts about how cute you were.

----------

ENJOY. :D bwaha, you seem to slowly be meeting all of Teen Top except for L.Joe. XD