A Quiet, Dull World.

Promises Can't Always Be Kept

Oh gosh. I'm sorry for not updating much this week. :/ I've had 2 tests/exams that the schoolboard made us take. I'm a straight A student in advanced placement and am ranked 5th in the freshman class.. So I'm expected to make really good scores.. And good news! I got the highest grade for the geometry exams in the school! :D 787 points out of 800! :D So now that two exams are out of the way.. I'm updating. ENJOY.<3

----------

For the rest of the day, you refused to sleep, eat, and even talk. This affected your friends since they also refused to sleep and eat. They kept convincing you to at least eat or sleep and until you did one of those, they wouldn't either. This made you feel bad, but you still weren't able to bring yourself to do such simple tasks.

"Come on! Please?" Sandeul pleaded while making the spoon swirl around like an airplane, "Whooooshh!" He put the spoon to you mouth. As expected, your mouth didn't budge. His shoulders slumped and he put the spoon back in the bowl. He covered his face with his hands and didn't move after that.

Jinyoung was standing at the door with his head held down. He couldn't stand seeing you like this. He looked up and saw Doojoon with the rest of his group. "Yah, what's wrong with her?" Doojoon gazed over at you.

"Everything. She won't do anything!" Baro mumbled. You heard this and felt pathetic. You slumped down in the bed in shame. You barely moved, your empty eyes didn't wander around the room, you barely even blinked enough. Even though your eyes were empty, your mind was full of thoughts. Thoughts of worry, panic, fear, misery, and such.

Jinyoung eyed Baro, "Yah, she can't help it. Don't blame her."

"I didn't bame her for anything! I just stated the truth." Baro eyed him back.

The atmosphere got dense. You could feel the tension between Jinyoung and Baro now. *Oh great, now I've made things even worse.*

BEAST just stood there, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

(With Sungjong and Infinite.)

Sungjong's mind was restless, he knew that you weren't cooperating with the simple everyday things. He wanted to leave his room to comfort you, but the doctors refused to let him leave the room since he still needed to be under close watch. Just like your friends, Sungjong began to find it difficult to eat and sleep. He knew that Juhee was almost your world. Juhee could make everything better by simply smiling. You would complain for years about wanting a sister. This was part of the reason that Sungjong was such a diva. Sungjong tried to somewhat fill the spot of a sister. Now that you finally have a sister, she was already leaving.

Infinite didn't know what to do.

"You know, miracles do happen.." Hoya whispered, hopeful.

The atmosphere loosened a little, they began to think positive.

"Not all the time though." L bluntly stated. He knew that it wasn't the best thing to say, but at the same time, he knew that if everyone got their hopes up too high, it would be more painful than it already is.

Sungjong buried his face in his hands, "I just don't know what to do anymore. I can't leave this room. I can't see __________. I can't help Juhee. I can't do anything. Aish, the only thing I can do is be useless."

Sunggyu looked up at Sungjong in disbelief, "Yah, how can you say that?"

Sungjong didn't reply and just looked at the window. He saw the flash of lightening, which was followed shortly after by thunder and pelting rain. *Juhee hates storms..* Sungjong hoped that Juhee wouldn't know it was a storm. Afterall, the doctor did say that Juhee was losing her hearing. (I mentioned that like.. chapters ago, if you don't remember..)

(With Juhee.)

Juhee'S POV (For the first time.)

I looked around. I see nothing that catches my mind. I see a flash from the window. There's lightening.. but no thunder. My body hurts, my body is bruising. No one comes to visit me except for doctors. They don't even talk to me. I see their mouths move, but nothing comes out of them. There's a nurse that moniters me, but she just sits in her seat while looking at a book. Maybe I don't understand. Or maybe they just don't want to talk to me.

But why won't they talk to me?

Why won't anyone see me?

Why can't I smile or laugh?

Where is the thunder?

Why is the world so quiet now?

----------

Thank you to all my subscribers! :D And I've been getting more comments lately. Makes me happy. :D I'll try to get another one up today.. Afterall, it's the weekend!